California FWB or Jack off Suck Buddies

Fontana and surrounding cities

Hi there I'm in the 909 ready and looking for fun.
 
Bi guy here in LA. Would love if someone Pm'd me for a chat.
 
707, 209, 916 and 925 area codes

I'm within cumming distance of all four area codes (you know, where all those wind generators are.) Any older guys/gals/couples need a buddy for mutual masturbation?
 
209 area

Late forties, I would like to find a couple or single man who will let his cock be the first that I ever suck.

I'm willing to bet that it will be among the best he's ever had.

I'm not in a hurry, and would like to get started emailing and move from there.

Discretion and health are a priority.

I'm practiced, and capable of taking a decent sized cock. I want to make it last and enjoy it.

A couple would be great too, if she'd like to watch you get your cock sucked, or maybe watch you suck mine.

I'm open and curious, heteroflexible.

Drop me a PM if you'd like to get a dialogue going.
 
If it were to be the first blow job you gave what he uniques would you use to achieve this pleasure zone and do you practice now and if so on what baby, I love plantains they remain good and firm even when saliva is oozzing down my cheeks

I've gotta be honest, you and I seem like we're in two different places/mindsets. Not that I wouldn't play, but that your approach doesn't make we want to try for a score.

But, I've practiced on fruit, deep. I've practiced on long, thick dildo's, with a little guidance from a female friend. She's convinced I'll be really good, but then she is remarkably absent a cock, otherwise I would gladly have sucked her into oblivion. She's assured me, after much of her own experience, that a cock slides down your throat a lot easier than any dildo, just because it's more flexible and a little softer.

I love the hot, slick saliva that comes up when you gag a little. It's perfect for stroking. I know, because I've jacked off with it drooling down my chin. It's perfect for those short moments when I need to catch my breath after holding a thick, 8 inch fake cock down my throat up to the balls for a little while. I can only imagine how much better it will be when I can taste his precum.

I've watched a fucking ton of video, from how to, to plain blowjob/deepthroat porn. I know what to do and I know I'm capable of doing it.

I've tasted my own cum, in more than one way. I love it. As for inspiration on how I want to suck cock, look up Klixen. Her style, is exactly what I want to bring to the first time I drop to my knees for a guy. That is exactly the kind of attention I want to give, and exactly the result I want, with one exception. I don't want to watch him cum. I want to feel it surging down my throat until I can't keep up.

But then, I'm only playing. Not trying to score. Not in this conversation anyway.
 
It's been over a year since I posted in here. Figured it was time to update.

33, HWP, athletic. I'm in the 562, 714 & 949 all week for work.
 
213 / 818 / 310

A regular suck-bud would be great!

Open to age, race, orientation.

Let's start a conversation and see what happens.
 
Northern cali but frequent other areas often

Hey everyone 31 bicurious married in the northwest corner of California. Ill be in san diego for week end of this week and in Sacramento towards the end of the month. Curious about oral and jo mostly. Regular guy who would like to find a buddy to experiment with. 6ft 1in 200lbs white blonde blue athletic hairy 6.5 cut clean no drugs or diseases. Hope to find someone that I can host in my room in San Diego latter this week. Hit me up and we can exchange pics and contact info.
 
Bumping this back up.

Looking to suck some hard cocks tonight and if possible maybe get double teamed.

Prefer cut cocks around my age (34) but im so horny age isnt really a deciding factor at this point.

In 909 but willing to travel to close by areas(951, 626)

Total bottom just needs to be fed some hot gooey cum.
 
Back
Top