Looking for Bicurious Men to Chat With

andrewgoogle

Literotica Guru
Hi! My name is Dru. I am married and am in my early 50s. I am interested in sharing bicurious fantasies with other men. I prefer PMs and emails.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
Hi! My name is Dru. I am married and am in my early 50s. I am interested in sharing bicurious fantasies with other men. Though I prefer PMs and emails, I am now on Yahoo IM.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi Dru - bi M here too but in Portugal. Reply if you want to chat sometime. Terri.

I hope all of you are having a great weekend.

Would love to hear from you. Send me a PM.

Dru

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in chatting.

By the way, we can also share fantasies and such about women too.

Cheers,

Dru

Last edited:
id like to chat

anyone wanna chat
horny 48mm calif
not getting much pussy at home
pm me
raynice526

general cd chat

im 34 and love playing dress up. looking for like minded people to chat, share pics perhaps live cam fun.

Hi, 60yro bi curious here. Willing to chat about our fantasies anytime.
Drop me a line or add me on YIM sir_j_jc

hi h r u ..sir j .60's bi sexual married. was curious for all time would love to talk if you want .take care..

I'm interested in a chat with other curious guys to share some interests and thoughts, other than just someone wanting a one time role play, etc. PM me here or on yahoo

Last edited:
31 attached male here. Probably safe to say I'm a bit past curious, but I've been thinking of cocktail all weekend. Would love to swap stories, or make up our own fun. PM me.

Pm

married bi guy wanting to chat .was curious a long time .finally made move..lets chat..

Hi Just came across you on Lit for the first time

Not able to send you a PM, but have added you as a Yahoo IM contact

Allana Heels

Qld, Australia

I'm interested in a chat with other curious guys to share some interests and thoughts, other than just someone wanting a one time role play, etc. PM me here or on yahoo

Same. PM for email if interested.

Back