Is there such a thing as an Erotic Support Buddy? (ESB)

Okay now hear me out, this may not be what you think it is. Or alternatively, it may be exactly what you think it is, but hear me out anyways...

I am a regular guy in his 30s. Educated, professional, fairly active, doing the ho hum 8 to 5 office slog five days a week.

I would call myself lean. 5'10, 180ish. Now I don't know what exactly has come over me. Maybe it's the sight of turning 40 on the (very distant) horizon. Or maybe I am just looking for something lurid to get me out of the doldrums of daily repetitons. But whatever it is, I have decided to go on an exercise binge. Yep, I have a self ascribed goal of being like one of those P90X guys.

So I have begun to press the throttle on my workouts, but sustaining motivation is definitely a key issue. And that got me thinking, how awesome would it be to have an online friend from a place like this, flirting, teasing, perhaps sharing a few discrete photos, providing motivation and encouragement, and in general just being a great friend (with benefits) and a conversation partner as well.

What I am thinking of is some goofy hybrid between an accountability partner, a friend to chit chat with throughout the day, and an open minded confidant I can share photos and thoughts with.

Qualifications? Be female, be intelligent, be at least a tiny bit interested in active lifestyles, be open minded, and be available (generally speaking) during the day.

Is this resonating with anyone? :) Where's my elusive ESB?

Back