The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant anything within reason. Coke should never sully good vodka. I think I've decided to have a stiff...bourbon anyway, so thanks.

I know. So nasty to think about. :p

Care to join me in a fine bourbon?

A vintage port and some five year old cheddar after dinner will suit me better, I think, but thanx for the offer. BTW, have you ever encountered a bourbon by the name of J.W. Dant? I had some by that name once, I think, and have never been able to find any since. Delicious stuff.

Bed posts don't discriminate as far as I'm aware.

Good to know.

A vintage port and some five year old cheddar after dinner will suit me better, I think, but thanx for the offer. BTW, have you ever encountered a bourbon by the name of J.W. Dant? I had some by that name once, I think, and have never been able to find any since. Delicious stuff.

I believe my grandfather had some at his bar that went for premium price. After the place burned down and he rebuilt, he didn't serve it anymore. It might be because he couldn't get it anymore.

I'm turning in for the night. Cheerio, Naked Folk.

Good night.

Ah, Memorial Day weekend! I love four day weekends. Especially if we get to grill out! So much fun. Now we're just missing a pool. But it's too cold here for outdoor pools...:mad:

Ah, Memorial Day weekend! I love four day weekends. Especially if we get to grill out! So much fun. Now we're just missing a pool. But it's too cold here for outdoor pools...:mad:

Hi, Anne. I have often wondered why you don't migrate south.

I'll be doing that soon enough. I didn't really move up north because I liked the weather,lol.

I'll be doing that soon enough. I didn't really move up north because I liked the weather,lol.

Why did you move there?

Damn, the rain is falling hard now. I'm trapped in my gazebo, watching birds dodge the drops like they're in a hail of bullets.

Aha! Signs of life in the Palace! Yay! :D How's everyone tonite? Y'all enjoying the holiday weekend?

Stuff's on the grill as we speak. And I live here in the big 'ol Icecube right now because that's where the hubby is based.

Putting on a corset by yourself is a bitch :-\

Last edited:
It could be worse. He could be based in the Aleutians or someplace really disgusting. With any luck, he'll get Hawai'i next time. ;)

Aha! Signs of life in the Palace! Yay! :D How's everyone tonite? Y'all enjoying the holiday weekend?

Hi, baby. Got knocked off line for a while there.

Stuff's on the grill as we speak. And I live here in the big 'ol Icecube right now because that's where the hubby is based.

Putting on a corset by yourself is a bitch :-\

How soon before the two of you bust out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back