What dirty phrase makes your heart skip a beat?

She said " A little higher baby, I want it in my ass!"

Similar for me, she said, "I want you in my little, brown hole." I almost lost it right there, but kept it together long enough to slide my hard cock into her ass.
 
Just hearing a woman say the word pussy gets to me.

"Please eat my pussy". Makes me go crazy.
 
Last edited:
"I was bad today"





This is usually said after my wife has fucked a guy from work and I need to punish her for it.
 
The word "Daddy" has turned me on ever since I realized through Lit that fantasy incest gets my engine revving, since my favorite pairing is daddy/daughter, along with mom/son. Even in a non-incest context, "Daddy" has sexy BDSM context to me too, since I am such a natural submissive.
 
For the most part, the women I have been with have not been very verbal in bed. But there are a few moments that are forever frozen in my memory.

"Fuck my tits" and "Do you want to fuck my tits"
This was an old college gf who had monster tits. I had wanted to titfuck but was afraid to ask. One night when she was on her period, she grabbed a bottle of baby oil and asked if I wanted to use her tits as a substitute.

"Cunt fart" and "pussy fart"
Same old college gf. I was fucking her doggy-style and with every thrust in, some trapped air would be expelled with an audible fart. I think she said this so I wouldn't think she was farting, but hearing her use the word "cunt" and "pussy" was a thrill.

"Don't pull out"
Same old college gf. After I came inside her pussy missionary position. She asked me to leave my cock inside her. After a few minutes, she began rubbing her giant tits on my chest and my cock responded by getting hard again and I fucked her a second time and came without ever having pulled out. I guess this was something she had thought about because it would never have occured to me.

"Bite my nipples"
My wife says this because she enjoys it and she knows that when I hear her say it I get so hot I cum shortly thereafter.

"Suck out all of the milk, you big baby"
Ditto.
 
When I am eating my wife's pussy, and she is getting close and she says "my pussy is so hot, oh my god, lick my clit, right there, right there, I'm coming, I'm coming...she comes and 30 seconds later pushes my tongue away and says "fuck me now, hard. Then I climb on and she says harder, harder." Makes me come fast.....!
 
I was fucking my lover one time...and we were really getting into it when she says...come on Josh....fuck me harder....Josh is her younger brothers name...afterword i asked her about it...she admitted to having a thing for him...now sometime we play Josh and sis...yummmmy
 
Being with a woman who was very aggressive in bed... She grabbed my cock hard looked up into my eyes and said "this cock is mine now". Absolutely lost it
 
=.=

My wife is a prim and proper middle school math teacher. She really has two sides. She loves for me to eat her pussy, and I love to do it. I can usually tell when she is close to cum. She will say "Ooooh baby I love how you eat my pussy... yes, make me cum for you!" Then in a slow drawn out surrendering tone she'll say... " now fuck me baby.... Fuuuuuck me... please get in my pussy and fuck me deep."

That's what makes my cock hard.



=.=

damn...
 
God surely was looking out for you that day! Man, we have similar switches then, buddy, cuz:

I remember this was the first time we'd ever had sex together. Neither of us are virgins and we're clearly experienced and kinky. But she's into sounds so I tripped her trigger first. She'd just gotten out of the shower when I decided I wanted tonight to be the night; we'd come so close before (literally) but we'd never done more than groping and petting. So I grabbed her by the dips in her pelvic bone and pulled her back until she was pressed against me, the towel the only thing separating us. I growled out the words into her ear "You're mine."; another thing she loves, dominating possessiveness in the right way.


She moaned for me and ground her hips back against mine and noticed my healthy erection, to which she later trapped between her thighs and rocked steadily, causing me to feel her warmth and get even harder, the stimulation was KILLING ME! But she leaned closer, her red hair tumbling over us like a curtain as she bit on my ear (one of my turn on spots) and moaned breathlessly into my ear "Fuck me. Hard. Deep. NOW.". That was my trigger an Good God did I ever give her her wish. I fucked her hard enough to make her a stiff walker for a week.

DeNiro_clap.gif
 
Anything my gf says sexually

we're talking to this girl for a threesome. My gf told me how she and her were talking and my gf told her she wants to be her anal slave and wear a butt plug while we go out together so we can both fuck her ass later that night with my big cock and this girl's big strapon

I.Am.Losing.It ;)
 
I just started dating this guy and after the movie he said I'm sorry in advance for ripping your dress I looked down and I said you didn't rip it said I'm about too it sent shivers up my spine
 
I dont think I have just one favorite. And really, for me, its more about how its growled into my ear than what the actual words are. ;)
 
No doubt

The one that would almost make me cum would be I finally did it I just fucked another guy if my wife told me this it would just be so wonderful
 
Back
Top