Who ACTUALLY enjoys sucking?

self play""

I had a wonderful cock in my mouth yesterday and I let him cummmmm in my mouth and it was my first time..Yummmmmmy..sweet and good...Tonight Im stroking and im gonna blow my load in my hand and bring my own load in my mouth...Soon im cummmmmmmmming...

i find it the most wonderful sensation ,having a guys cock in my mouth as it grows hard as it goes all the way in and his pubic hair brushes my face and when it jerks and fills my mouth with cum i moan with pure pleasure ,i really enjoy sucking .

I have to say . Now the I have done it a few times. Yes I like it

There is nothing better than giving oral to a man and seeing how much he's enjoying it. just seeing his face makes me feel like such a good slut.;);)

I think if i had one in my hand I would go crazy, one in my mouth would drive me over the edge, I think, never been there but think about it often

Well I have to say that sucking was my favorite thing to do with my last boyfriend. He was well endowed and thats not the only place his cock was though.

Depends on the guy, but... the gay couple I am fucking? They're hot. I suck their cocks like I'm angry at them. I love to suck, especially while I'm being fucked.

For me it is not about enjoying the act (Though I do) it is about enjoying the femininity that I feel from being placed in a position where I am doing the act : )

It is pretty nice to be curled up on the between a man's legs with your head in his lap while he reclines on the couch. Sucking and enjoying his cock as he relaxes onthe couch puts me over the edge. Feeling the smooth shaft and spongey head is delicious. Damn I wish I had a suck buddy!

It is pretty nice to be curled up on the between a man's legs with your head in his lap while he reclines on the couch. Sucking and enjoying his cock as he relaxes onthe couch puts me over the edge. Feeling the smooth shaft and spongey head is delicious. Damn I wish I had a suck buddy!

I wish I had one too. I wish my wife felt the same way.

I totally love sucking....like to get on my knees, unzip his pants, pull out his cock, make it hard, worship every inch of him and hear him sigh and moan in pleasure...then have him feed me his seed when he cums.

I like to suck. I hold the nut sacks in my hands and massage them as I run my lips and tongue all over the shaft. When I feel the dick stiffen and ready to cum I will take it all in my mouth and suck and swallow till he pulls out of my mouth.

sucking ? yes i do.

As a fairly new cock sucker, i find the experience to be extremely exciting. I would
rather suck than have my cock sucked.

oh god i do , i love the act , the smell, the taste , the feeling of sucking a cock ,it feels so right .

Oh I do....I suck my finances dick EVERYTIME we have sex... He will say he's ready to fuck me or taste me but I'm never ready to stop sucking...I LOVE every minute of it. Especially if he runs his hands through the back of my hair....mmmmm

Oh I do....I suck my finances dick EVERYTIME we have sex... He will say he's ready to fuck me or taste me but I'm never ready to stop sucking...I LOVE every minute of it. Especially if he runs his hands through the back of my hair....mmmmm

Damn! Your fiance is one lucky guy.

Back