The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
About twelve years ago the original trellis under mine big one got so termite ridden I had to support the vine and build a new one beneath it. I forget how many neighbors stopped by with worried looks asking, "You aren't going to cut it down, are you? It's so beautiful it's a neighborhood landmark!" So what it all comes down to is that when the day comes that I sell the cave I'll have to warn the new owners, "Don't mess with the wisteria! These people who live around here all seem like nice, civilized folk but if anything happens to the plant it will be pitchfork and torches time. Be warned!"

About twelve years ago the original trellis under mine big one got so termite ridden I had to support the vine and build a new one beneath it. I forget how many neighbors stopped by with worried looks asking, "You aren't going to cut it down, are you? It's so beautiful it's a neighborhood landmark!" So what it all comes down to is that when the day comes that I sell the cave I'll have to warn the new owners, "Don't mess with the wisteria! These people who live around here all seem like nice, civilized folk but if anything happens to the plant it will be pitchfork and torches time. Be warned!"

Send me a picture of it, will you? I'd love to see it.

Easy. However I must point out that in his southerly clime the bloom occurs in March. Right now it's an attractive awning . . . with a twisted trunk thicker than my thigh!

*strips off his clothes so he can rejoin the party* Nice to be back! How's everyone doing this evening?

*strips off his clothes so he can rejoin the party* Nice to be back! How's everyone doing this evening?

I'm tired. How are you?

Easy. However I must point out that in his southerly clime the bloom occurs in March. Right now it's an attractive awning . . . with a twisted trunk thicker than my thigh!

The one in the back yard of my house has developed into a tree. The trunk is almost as wide as my husband's thigh. I've two or three more that took up residence in the shrubbery. I'll leave them. I find them very beautiful.

Happy to be off work. I don't think I'll get done my writing goal for today. :(

Good evening all.
It's been a tiring day at the Canal-side, listening to the faint sounds of piscatory laughter as they laugh at my attempts.

Happy Mother's Day to all those who are appropriately named.
* pushing door to *
Hi all! Phew - there's a lot of very enthusiastic posters out there! Hard to get a word in edgeways.
*slumps into comfy sofa next to bear and twirls a bit of handsome fur in my fingers*
Do we have any of that echinacea and raspberry tea left?

At work today, one co-worker suggested I date another co-worker who's ten years younger than me. I told him no way, because I don't date girls that much younger than me (never been on a date anyways) and I hardly get along with her as it is, let alone good enough to be brave enough to ask her on a date.

Another co-worker had good advice (it also gave me an idea for a story): "Don't dip your pen in the company ink." (You can probably figure out what he was referring to.)

Another co-worker had good advice (it also gave me an idea for a story): "Don't dip your pen in the company ink." (You can probably figure out what he was referring to.)

That advice was given to me as "Don't puke on your own Doorstep".

Good Morning all.
Who's pinched the Doughnuts ?

Good morning HP.

Going to be another great day here! Too bad I have to work indoors for my 12-5 shift today!

Got some red wine for me? I got til 5PM Friday off, so I might as well party when I'm not writing, reading, cooking, or sleeping. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back