War of the supernaturals

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
This is a story about supernatural creatures battling themselves for supremacy in a rich beautiful dorp called east heaven. Supernatural creatures ranges from vampires to mages. If you have an idea on how we can make this inhuman erotica, pm me. Characters can choose to play for any race they want: vampires, werewolfs, humans even, and witches, not forgetting hunters, vaynes and mages. Maybe you can think up your own wildly accepted supernatural creature.
 
Last edited:
A tailor in Swiss, has chosen what he called a "smart-casual" look with a beige tight-fitting cashmere sweater, brown slacks and a tweed jacket. Putting them on he turn to the window. Winter was coming quickly this year, those foolish environmentalist called it degradation of the earth, weakning of the ozone layer and so many other bullshit. Only he knew better, winter during febuary was not due to environmental cause and neither did the constant storm at night a sign that the world was to end.
Only he knew the cause, he's distracted by the beeping sound of his tracking device. He quickly snatch it from the bed, racing down stairs he collected his keys from the table. He switch off the light and put in the lock at the door. He climb into his minivan and drive straight to an oak tree that serves as a portal
Emerging at an empty alley, he quickly change gear and turned the car towards Middleburgh college. The red dot on my tracking device redder.
He's Lyden Snow an aged vampire, searching for the supernaturals
 
Last edited:
Whoever that was in Middleburgh will probably be a mage or a witch to affect the weather so. I wonder if it was intentional or was due to unsteady emotions. I knew i had to get to him/her befor The Order does. Again i wonder if the person even know about his/her ability.
(pm me to discuss joining, the role open for now is a young witch or mage, though other roles like vampires, werewolves, vaynes, ghosts and even ordinary humans are still available)
 
Just added a new character to story.
Varshanka ---------- The Seccubus.
Can't wait to see her write.
 
Middleburgh College Gymnasium

Flipping across the mat Sara spun through a pirote before she landed with a hard slap of her bare feet of the firm padding. Her back arching straight, raven black hair snapping straight down her back as she planted herself.

With arms straight up she looked around at the empty gym, her practice was silent. Alone. But that was the way she liked it. If she fucked up there were no witnesses, and she was convinced she’d fuck up. She’d never be good enough. No matter how smoothly she spun. No matter how fast she flipped and twisted. No matter how firmly she planted. It was never good enough. But at least she felt alive when she was moving. Dancing.
 
Making a turn, he sighed in relief to see the college ahead. The red dot on his device was now deep red, constantly glowing as he drew closer. He really didn't need the device to track a supernatural close to him, his senses were good enough for that.
He parked in the lot, and stepping out threw his device back into the minivan. He scanned the area and once again wished he had a werewolf to do the scenting thing. Lyden could only sense the presence of a supernatural and his gaze turned towards a large building close to what he presumed was the college's library.
Lyden headed towards the building, his old leather boot making little sound as he moved along the paved road. As he drew closer he saw the advert on the wall; Middleburgh Gym, lose some pounds, gain some mass.
"a stupid advert," he thought "wonder if they pay for using it"

As he touched the door, he felt it. Their was a supernatural at the other side, a strong one too from what he could sense. Steeling himself Lyden turned
 
Last edited:
the handle and stepped in to the gym.
"what if this is one of The Orders sleeper agents" he asked himself as he stepped in. The gym was occupied with students working out, the place reeked of sweat and perspiration.
He stood there scanning the faces, his dark blue eyes constantly boring into each one. Whoever this supernatural was, he/she was very good at cloaking.
A smile appeared on his face and vanished immediately. He has seen his supernatural, at the far end of the gym was she, dancing.
As she turned, their eyes met, his a cold deep dark blue lingered on her. He thought of just compelling her from that distance but decided against it, he will just have to convince her another way.
 
Last edited:
Jeepers Creepers

'Jeez,' Sara thought to herself, 'Not another creeper?' Stepping off the mat she quickly grabbed her towel and stepped into the girls locker room. She hated when guys showed up alone. It was usually either a pervert, or someone's father, but t was always nicer when they had a girl with them.

And in her experience most single guys were creepers that wanted to stare at the girls. At least strippers got paid to be stared at. Here all the girls were just a big display of toned muscles, and lean bodies. Not that she herself hadn't had her own fair share of gazing at the other girls, and some of the guys. But at least she was discreet.
 
Lyden watched as the girl suddenly stop on sighting him, his gaze followed her till she disappeared into the locker room. He made his way through the sweaty gym attendants to the door. He could hear the giggling sound and silly whispers of feminine humans from the other side.
He opened the door and concentrated on compelling all the humans there. For an ordinary vampire compelling 16 humans in a day was no small feat. But Lyden was anything but ordinary, he was an 'SS' vampire and such a thing was nothing to him.
He walked in, the girls went on with their chatter as if never interrupted, he was completely invisible to them, he let his eyes wonder to a blonde with awesome fake tits and a brunette with piercings
She hadn't notice him walk up to her, she was grumbling something under her breath as she collected her stuffs from the locker.
Peering into her mind, he smiled, relieved that she was not an E.M or a sleeper agent.
"hello Sara," he finally speaks but not outwardly though, telepathically.
 
Last edited:
Flight

Peering into her mind, he smiled, relieved that she was not an E.M or a sleeper agent. "Hello Sara," he finally speaks but not outwardly though, telepathically.

Twitching Sara's elbow lashed back, smacking the wielder of the voice in the nose. Jumping forwards she smashed through the backdoor and out into the running track. Dashing through the runners, she fled. The creeper was following her. He had to be a sick pervert to go sneaking into the girls locker room.
 
"Maybe i should have tried compelling" Lyden said before whoosing out the backdoor after her. He saw her dash into the female dorm and with his inhuman hearing qualities, he heard her run into a room and bang the door.
He walked lazily to the dorm's open gate. "EXcuse me mister," bellowed a hoarse voice from the guard's house as he entered.
Lyden turned to see a uniform guard in his late fourties, his salt and pepper crew cut was beginning to show smudges of grey. "this place is prohibited to males, if you want to see someone you can call her out."
He smiled, "Mr James, i'll just go talk to a lady inside, i'll be gone in a jiffy" James stood still for a while, then he blinked repeatedly before speaking, "yes sir. You are free to go inside."
"thank you James." he replied then headed for the open door. Half way there, he whooshed in, straight to the 157th room on the third floor. He paused, smiled then called telepathically again to the woman heading for the shower, "hello Sara."
 
Gritting her teeth Sara turned and looked at the door. The creeper had obviously been stalking her for a while to know what room she lived in. Moving to the window and the fire escape she slipped outside and quickly descended to the ground. Within a few minutes she was heading across town on her motorbike.

Since she didn't know where she was going, how could he find her? Unless he had a tracking device on her or her stuff.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lyden was getting tired of the games. When he couldn't sense her presence again he opened the door and entered into the room. Empty.
With a flash of speed he was back to his car. Stepping into his Nissan Engrad, he made for the tracking device on the front seat.
"downtown?" he arched his eyebrow "what'd hell will she be doing downtown?" he asked rhethorically.
Hitting the gear, the four hundred and some years old vampire drove out of the school. He didn't notice when he passed the speed limit nor was he even bothered about it. His focus was on the red dot on his device. with the speed he was going and the distance still between, Lyden suspected she might have boarded a taxi.
"what the...?" Lyden growled as blue dots appeared on the tracking device though this dot were not moving. The red dot was going to run into them.
"Examplar Mortis." he said surprised. "they're back?"
 
Last edited:
Bye bye boys

Cruising along at fifty Sara stood up on her bike, her perfect ass hugging jeans molding to her skin, the wind whipping through her hair. She watched as the two vehicles closed in on her and wouldn't have really paid attention except for her psycho stalking creeper creep.

But now. Now she had an extra set of eyes on those new vehicles. "Sorry boys. When hand cuffs and bondage gets involved, I hold the keys and am always on top." Dropping down, she planted her ass on the bike and gunned it. The front wheel popping up for a moment before rubber smoked and she shot like a rocket through the closing traffic. To bad she had surprises for anyone that decided to get a little two close to her.

Dropping her hand down between her leg and the burning motor she flung backwards. Light tinkling for a moment as razor sharp points scattered across the street. Seconds later tires blew out and vehicles careened around. Maybe even flipped over. Sara didn't care since she was already long long gone.
 
She moved across the dance floor, enjoying the sound of music, and the motion of bodies around her. She felt so alive, so energized. Bouncing to the music she danced between a girl and her boyfriend, not bothering - or caring - if they wanted her to join them or not.

*****

Stretching out between the couple she'd found, Sara felt her spine pop and stretch. God the sex had been good. So very very good. Snuggling between them she cuddled against the blondes back as the boyfriend pressed against Sara's naked backside.
 
Back
Top