Ask Me A Question v. 1.9.19

A Supreme Court nomination.

Do you have a yellow room in your home?

No, but I do have a yellow home in my room - Barbie is chained up in there.

What food combination do you like that other people think is weird?

No, but I do have a yellow home in my room - Barbie is chained up in there.

What food combination do you like that other people think is weird?

Nuts and raisins with shredded carrots.

Name three places you would never ever be able to sleep at, try as much as you might.

Nuts and raisins with shredded carrots.

Name three places you would never ever be able to sleep at, try as much as you might.

A bed of nails, an ice hotel, floating in water.

What was your last meal?

Iced tea.

Best desert ever you have had?

It was at an Italian place by Avoca, the airport in Scranton. Had two sides to it. Fancy and casual. We opted for the casual based on how we were dressed.

My then SIL and I saw some ice cream creations and said that we wanted them. I'm not even a dessert person and don't like ice cream at all but these were works of art!

The ice cream was hand made in the restaurant. IIRC, one was a chocolate chip mint and the other was strawberry. That one may have actually been gelato. Both were served on HUGE round platters. There were cookies, fresh fruit, chocolate lattice, spun sugar, flowers, fresh mint, all kinds of syrup and probably things I am forgetting. No cell phones in those days but I would have loved to take a picture of them. I only ate a few of the garnishes. I just wanted to see them up close and personal.

The best dessert I ever tasted was some Baklava that I made. I made a huge pan of the stuff and brought it to work. Very time consuming and expensive to make. I bake all sorts of stuff and my nickname in those days was "Sugar Baker". I brought something to work almost every day. If not something baked then some sort of candy. I also did hand painted chocolates.

My coworker who loved my cooking/baking, couldn't wait to try the Baklava. She wanted to see if it was better than what the Greek restaurant where she used to work made. She said it was! I was lucky to get one piece. Word got out and it was all gone in a half an hour!

What was your most memorable dining out experience? Can be good, bad or comical.

What was your most memorable dining out experience? Can be good, bad or comical.

It was sitting on a bench in an empty parking lot on a Thanksgiving day with my special one overlooking the Glen Canyon Dam eating a deli turkey sandwich, can of cranberries and a Von’s pumpkin pie. A feast for people on the move.

If Edward Abbey’s Monkey Wrench Gang showed up on that day they could have gotten away with it.

Have you ever visited a place because you’d read about it and were intrigued?

It was sitting on a bench in an empty parking lot on a Thanksgiving day with my special one overlooking the Glen Canyon Dam eating a deli turkey sandwich, can of cranberries and a Von’s pumpkin pie. A feast for people on the move.

If Edward Abbey’s Monkey Wrench Gang showed up on that day they could have gotten away with it.

Have you ever visited a place because you’d read about it and were intrigued?

Yes, probably more than I could count.

Where’s a place you have vacationed and will not go back?

I'll probably never have reason to visit central Michigan again.

How many different people did you have sex with in 2018?

Four, if memory serves me.

How many sexual partners do you hope to have in 2019?

I don't make them...so none this year.

What is the single most annoying thing your significant other does?

He doesn’t cough when he has a cold...he just clears his throat! It is soooo annoying. (There are more, but that is the single most annoying one).

Who was the last person you sent a text to?

He doesn’t cough when he has a cold...he just clears his throat! It is soooo annoying. (There are more, but that is the single most annoying one).

Who was the last person you sent a text to?

My daughter. She's driving down to my place tomorrow evening.

Will you be going to a super bowl party this year?

Sure do, a house guest.

What gift from Christmas are you actually still loving and using?

King Size Nectar bed. Very comfortable. Big enough for two couples (in my dreams). Wife likes it because I’m “too hot” and she can sleep without touching me.

What size bed do you prefer?

King Size Nectar bed. Very comfortable. Big enough for two couples (in my dreams). Wife likes it because I’m “too hot” and she can sleep without touching me.

What size bed do you prefer?

California King. Length of king, a little wider than a queen.

A bag of Reece's....eating them slowly

Cotton or silk?

(Sorry...must type faster)

I like them both, depends on my mood.

One thing you could change about your current position at your job?

California King. Length of king, a little wider than a queen.

I like them both, depends on my mood.

One thing you could change about your current position at your job?

Not anything. I'm right where I want to be.

Have you ever used a bow and arrow?

Not anything. I'm right where I want to be.

Have you ever used a bow and arrow?

No, but I recently watched a video on how the English used them at Agincourt. Ouch.

Have you ever made a special purchase that you throughly regretted afterwards?

Back