Every now and again I check out the other forums here...

JaneRamsey

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 28, 2018
Posts
247
And instantly feel like I need to take a shower....

Thank you BDSM forum for being my Safe Space :p
 
And instantly feel like I need to take a shower....

Thank you BDSM forum for being my Safe Space :p

You went into the GB, didn't you. **shakes head** Yup. That'll do it alright.

Everywhere else... eh, I'll grant it's a little different for me, being a hairy legged boy. And not one of the pretty ones. Not to mention not having just a whole lot of give a damn to waste any on what very many people think of me.


But, yeah. I grok what you're saying that here just feels... Like having a dislocated shoulder popped back into place when I come traipsing back after spreading my Give-a-Puck around whether they want it or not. (Generally the latter.)


However! However, lest ye get to feeling too comfortable, there are still some conversations in the Cafe that need your input. *whipcrack* This one in particular springs to mind.


But, seriously, welcome home. And don't forget to have a little fun, or what's the fucking point?
 
This.

It really is. This is where I started, and this is where I can actually relax.
 
Omg I did it again! Wtf!!?? Why did I think it would be okay this time!!! *shudders*
 
Back
Top