The "who is masturbating now" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated my "Wife did it again !" thread. I only got half way done what I wanted to share as I started masturbating. I'll try to finish it later.
 
Having a ménage a un. Wife is getting over a bad cold. A real cold, not a man cold.
 
Had a rare masturbating premature ejaculation earlier at the beginning of a lesbian vid on xhamster. After a few mins of foreplay she pulled the girls dress up and as soon as I saw her panties I squirted uncontrollable.
 
Had a rare masturbating premature ejaculation earlier at the beginning of a lesbian vid on xhamster. After a few mins of foreplay she pulled the girls dress up and as soon as I saw her panties I squirted uncontrollable.

It's better to have squirted early, than never to have squirted at all!;)
 
I’ve got the house to myself for the first time in a week. Of course my hands are wandering...
 
So, who is doing it right now?

I've been going at it since about half 9 this morning. My cock is leaking profusely at the moment. I'm not so much constantly masturbating as I am keeping myself aroused with stories and watching porn.

I am. I just got out of the shower....
 
Cummed last night to a couple pussy pics of a lit member in here and chatting a little on Kik. She never messaged me back. Hope she does later.
 
I'm into the "foreplay" stage right now. About to start going at it for real. Masturbation is just one of the best things in life!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top