The Treehouse-The welcome mat is out.

Finally done with my homework.

God, I hate taking work home. I think I’ll kick back for the half-hour or so I have left.

Gimme some cake, dammit.

I can’t tell if it was the punchline or the giggling and running away made me laugh harder, but either way, well done :D

People lie.

Honesty has a way of changing depending on the information at hand. I can be totally honest and upfront today...get more information tonight...and come back tomorrow and say i dont know wtf i was thinking yesterday. Yet it is easy to say....i lied. I think motives need to be looked at.

Honesty has a way of changing depending on the information at hand. I can be totally honest and upfront today...get more information tonight...and come back tomorrow and say i dont know wtf i was thinking yesterday. Yet it is easy to say....i lied. I think motives need to be looked at.

My answer stands.
What said is called “making a mistake”!

*sticks head round door. looks for booze. spots an unattended beer, grabs it and sits on the floor*

Great idea

This is a really fun idea. I hope that it catches on quickly and people can meet new friends.

Vodka and cranberry juice? Whatever butters your muffins :)

And hello baby :heart::heart::heart:

No vodka for you though. I do have root beer. Will that do???
Nods nods. Yes please. Oy it's been the week from bizarro world hadn't it? But t- 3 days and counting for our hosts! I think it's almost party time

Nods nods. Yes please. Oy it's been the week from bizarro world hadn't it? But t- 3 days and counting for our hosts! I think it's almost party time

Your use of Bizarro World...a reference to Bizarro World (also known as htrae - earth, backwards) in DC Comics? Yeah?

Oh....no.

It's ok, I'm putting the geek back in the box.

Back