New account activation query

E

ExiledWelshman

A friend set up a Lit account about 24 hours ago, received and dealt with the activation email but still cannot log in.How long does it take?

A friend set up a Lit account about 24 hours ago, received and dealt with the activation email but still cannot log in.How long does it take?

Let me just say that I set my account up and absolutely could not log in on my iPad. I tried logging in on my PC and got on no problem. Don't know if your friend is having the same issue or not.

Sandra

New account activation

Hello,

I encounter an issue where I am unable to create a new account because no email is being sent to me with an activation code to validate. At first I thought perhaps I entered my email incorrectly but turns out I am not able to create a new username under that specific email because it is already attached to the username that I am unable to activate. Has this happened to anyone else? Perhaps it is connected to my email provider @mail.com?

Let me know!

Hello,

I encounter an issue where I am unable to create a new account because no email is being sent to me with an activation code to validate. At first I thought perhaps I entered my email incorrectly but turns out I am not able to create a new username under that specific email because it is already attached to the username that I am unable to activate. Has this happened to anyone else? Perhaps it is connected to my email provider @mail.com?

Let me know!

I think they might be having some big site issues, maybe they are just overwhelmed. I actually made a big mistake of changing my email address last week. And of course you need an email confirmation email. It was 9 days ago and I still haven't received it. So I set up this new account, and it took a couple of days to get the account activated. The email confirmation SHOULD be automatic, I think. That one I received in a timely manner.

New account activation

I think they might be having some big site issues, maybe they are just overwhelmed. I actually made a big mistake of changing my email address last week. And of course you need an email confirmation email. It was 9 days ago and I still haven't received it. So I set up this new account, and it took a couple of days to get the account activated. The email confirmation SHOULD be automatic, I think. That one I received in a timely manner.

Ah, thanks! I initially created the account in June, and when no activation email was sent, I waited past the 7 days for the reset to occur and re-try the entire process. Unfortunately, I don't believe the reset happened because now the username appears to be in use w/ the starting date of when I created the account. I do see folks are able to continue to create accounts so that's why I wondered if perhaps it could be something with my email provider.

Ah, thanks! I initially created the account in June, and when no activation email was sent, I waited past the 7 days for the reset to occur and re-try the entire process. Unfortunately, I don't believe the reset happened because now the username appears to be in use w/ the starting date of when I created the account. I do see folks are able to continue to create accounts so that's why I wondered if perhaps it could be something with my email provider.

UPDATE: I just tried with a different email provider and the activation email was sent. So the issue seems to be related to the email extension.

Not able to login into my Literotica account after activation email

hi. I am facing an issue for logging into my own account on Literotica, to upload stories i have written. It's saying my account is inactive and is under some moderation. Can you please help me login with no hindrances, so that i can start publishing? :)

Back