Raunch and filth play

usandher

Virgin
Does anybody else get into this??? My wife is a submissive and loves dirty degradation. Looking for others to play with, but it doesn’t seem like many are into it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Does anybody else get into this??? My wife is a submissive and loves dirty degradation. Looking for others to play with, but it doesn’t seem like many are into it. Any suggestions are appreciated.

like what? can you give more specifics, maybe examples as raunch and filth could be almost anything...

Go to a bar. She dresses sexy and revealing. She asks some single guy "do you want to come home with us for some fun?". Problem solved. It may not be the first guy but it works.

Go to a bar. She dresses sexy and revealing. She asks some single guy "do you want to come home with us for some fun?". Problem solved. It may not be the first guy but it works.

You may have people that fall for that where you live, but where I live it's more than likely an invite to get mugged and maybe murdered and dumped in a shallow grave. No offense, but that's how it is.

It could even be two females, and I wouldn't do it. Drugs in your drink, a knock on the head from behind...nope, not going to happen.

umm. This doesn't seem raunchy or filthy. Unsafe maybe - as DVS pointed out.

Agree with supersonicsam - what is filthy to me might not be to you.

umm. This doesn't seem raunchy or filthy. Unsafe maybe - as DVS pointed out.

Agree with supersonicsam - what is filthy to me might not be to you.

Maybe the filthy part is zip less sex with a stranger, not knowing about their background Some people see that as unsafe, unsanitary and the mental part of it is not a monogamous relationship and most people would consider that unhealthy.

But, a lot of people prefer a stranger for the type of situation they prefer, like sadists or masochists, or just someone who doesn't like hitting his wife and finds someone else to use his new flogger on. A stranger can sometimes be a better match for those people.

But, I don't think it's really the same as the slutty wife going into a sleazy bar and picking up some willing guy. He could be the raunchy part and even the filthy part. And I wonder if he will mention what diseases he might have. I guess that's part of the raunch and risk?

Personally, I don't have anything against it, it's just not for me. Even if I did it once, I'd probably become friends with the woman and prefer we get together again. But, that spoils the random aspect of it. That's part of the thrill...picking up a strange man, not knowing what sex with him will be like.

Still not quite sure what the OP is referring to. I get the feeling something with bodily fluids rather than picking up extras at a bar... but who knows?

Still not quite sure what the OP is referring to. I get the feeling something with bodily fluids rather than picking up extras at a bar... but who knows?

Well, the raunch could be picking up in the bar, and then the filth cold be what they prefer doing once they get together...something like what you are referring to. And if that's the case, I think we know why the OP hasn't posted back.

You may have people that fall for that where you live, but where I live it's more than likely an invite to get mugged and maybe murdered and dumped in a shallow grave. No offense, but that's how it is.

It could even be two females, and I wouldn't do it. Drugs in your drink, a knock on the head from behind...nope, not going to happen.

Ouch! I am really glad I don't live where you live. I guess it is wise to pay attention to your surroundings. In the old south we know each other and our families.

Ouch! I am really glad I don't live where you live. I guess it is wise to pay attention to your surroundings. In the old south we know each other and our families.

It's just a medium large city, but it does pay to know who you're messing with and to also know your surroundings. Even if you know the people, you need to have known them long enough that you can trust them. Everybody has an agenda these days. :rolleyes:

I get it! I can't explain it, but I am the same and feel it is a trait of many if not most submissive women.

the risk

for me the risk is the turn on, not knowing what that stranger has as far as std's. I have a fantasy of getting ready to suck a stranger and at the last moment him telling me that he has something. would I continue? or is it just the thought of wanting something I cant, or shoudnt have.

Last edited:
Back