The Revival OOC (Closed for the writers of this thread)

You're pretty brilliant. I have no doubt you'll find a way. I hope there wasn't too much metagaming in that. Was my biggest concern.

Spectacular, Cat. As usual.

So what's the plan from here? SB's going next, then what?

-LCN

Spectacular, Cat. As usual.

So what's the plan from here? SB's going next, then what?

-LCN

Right, yeah. I think what we'll do is change up the order just a bit this time around, and go..

Me, Tess, Cat, then you/Brit or Brit/you, however you two want to work it out, and then from there we stick with you two for a bit.

That way I think it'll flow better into your scene, make it a little easier to set up leaving together, or running into each other as you're leaving, or however it may be that you work it out.

Does that work for everyone?

Right, yeah. I think what we'll do is change up the order just a bit this time around, and go..

Me, Tess, Cat, then you/Brit or Brit/you, however you two want to work it out, and then from there we stick with you two for a bit.

That way I think it'll flow better into your scene, make it a little easier to set up leaving together, or running into each other as you're leaving, or however it may be that you work it out.

Does that work for everyone?

Works for me.

Alright, we're on to Tess, then back to Cat, and then we hand it off to Brit and LCN for a bit. Glad to see everyone still on board, hope you're all enjoying this as much as I am!

Back