Cheating At The Company Party (PM me)

"That was made up?!Sorry. It's just that my boyfriend talked so much about it when it supposedly occurred. God, I feel so sorry for Gerry..."

I could see that she was upset. Perfect. One step closer to convincing her to leave him and follow me upstairs.

"Well, about my chest. As you might have noticed, it's pretty big. Big enough that I broke my vase yesterday while I was cleaning! So yeah, they get in the way and occasionally strain my back."


I smiled at her widely now. She was opening up, the drinks seemed to be kicking in. Her movements were growing more and more disconcerted as well, and a grin was plastered to her face. I nodded to the Bartender, thankful for his help. Little did he know how much he was really helping me right now.

"Do you have a girlfriend Mal? You seemed awfully lonely today."

This time I laughed outright. I couldn't believe this was happening. And from the look of things, the others wouldn't be back for a good long while now. I had her on my hook, and now she was playing along, without any more encouragement from me!

"Well, I used to have one. She was going to come with me here, actually, but the night before, she dumped me. Said that I wasn't 'wild' enough for her. It sucks, but hey! That makes me a free man again. I just wish I'd known before the trip. Now, you mentioned back strain? I might be able to help you with that. A few months ago I took some massage lessons to help with my now'ex girlfriend's back issues, maybe I could help you too? I have my supplies up in my room, if you'd like to join me."
 
"Well, I used to have one. She was going to come with me here, actually, but the night before, she dumped me. Said that I wasn't 'wild' enough for her. It sucks, but hey! That makes me a free man again. I just wish I'd known before the trip. Now, you mentioned back strain? I might be able to help you with that. A few months ago I took some massage lessons to help with my now'ex girlfriend's back issues, maybe I could help you too? I have my supplies up in my room, if you'd like to join me."

A massage actually sounded really good right about now - but hey, don't take this the wrong way...I wasn't planning on going to his room!

Although there wouldn't be anything wrong with that. Mal, for all intents and purposes, seemed like a nice guy and suppose that he was right and Jacob went on dates with some of his female coworkers...and somehow I couldn't just chat and have a massage from a nice guy?

Still...

"Well...as good as a massage sounds, couldn't we stay here?" I asked, with a chuckle. I needed an excuse though.

"I mean, they have drinks here!" I added with a grin.
 
"Well...as good as a massage sounds, couldn't we stay here? I mean, they have drinks here!"

I nodded to her, and took another sip from my glass. The more inebriated I can get her, the better, I supposed. I just had to keep her drinking. I'm not sure I could stay focused though, rubbing her soulders would give me a birds eye view down her cleavage, something well known to be very, very distracting to me.

I motioned to a bench on another side of the bar, and led her over to it, having her sit in front of me, both of us straddling the bench so that I coud face her back. I tentatively reached towards her shoulders, unsure of what I was about to do. While I wasn't lying when I said that I had taken massaging lessons, massaging wasn't exactly all that I had in mind when I suggested it to her.

I overcame that mental blockage in my mind quickly and let my hands settle on her shoulders, rubbing my thumbs into her upper back, pushing away at all the knots in her shoulders. And, just as I had predicted, I could see right down her bikini top. The gentle swells of her cleavage gave me a boner instantly, and sitting so close to her backside, I worried for a moment that she may have felt me bump into her. I put that thought, and all other thoughts out of my mind and focused solely on rubbing all the ache out of her body.
 
So, as he motioned me to a bench on the other side of the bar, I felt obliged to go with him. I didn't worry since, at least to me, this was pretty innocent. We both straddled on the bench, with Mal here facing my back. I tensed up when I felt his hands on my shoulder, at least at first. But I gave him the benefit of the doubt and tried my best to relax. Eventually it worked and I let him do his thing.

At first, it felt a little awkward, his hands on my small shoulders, rubbing and pushing. But not too long after, it actually started to feel good. I don't know how, but feeling his thumbs press against my back made a satisfying sensation. I breathed in and out, relaxing and enjoying this feeling. Of course, I was worried for a moment about people seeing us, but I remembered that one, this bar was mostly empty and two, we were in a bit of a secluded part, so odds are that not many people would see this.

"Oooh..." was a soft noise I made, enjoying the feeling more as time went on. My breathing got a little heavy and little did I know that from where Mal was sitting, he could help himself to a good view of my large breasts rising and falling with every breath I took. "That feels so good Mal. Where'd you learn this?"
 
"Oooh...That feels so good Mal. Where'd you learn this?"

I smiled at the feeling of her soft skin under my fingers, and began moving my hands lower down her back, stopping anywhere where I could feel a knot, my arousal growing with every low moan she gave. I couldn't tear my eyes away from her chest, those massive tits moving up and down as her breathing got slower and heavier. My mind imagining all of the twisted things that I couldn't wait to do to them.

But right now, all that I had access to was her back. Not that I was complaining. God knows I would have given anything to get this close to such a sexy woman. Looking around, I realized how alone we were. Not enough to do anything, but maybe I could move us forwards, get a little more... comfortable with her. I motioned to the bartender to keep the drinks flowing to her open hands.

"I spent time training, like I said. Alot of it is also just off of intuition, so the more sound you make, the better I'll be able to tell what you like. So please, don't hold back for fear of sounding strange."
 
"I spent time training, like I said. Alot of it is also just off of intuition, so the more sound you make, the better I'll be able to tell what you like. So please, don't hold back for fear of sounding strange."

"Sounds good..." I answered back, allowing myself to sink into these emotions...

It was like heaven - or at least as close to it as I've ever been. The bartender came by and handed me some drinks, which I was happy to take because hey, if it's free? Meanwhile, Mal continued to do those things with his hand and by god, it really did get rid of a lot of stress. I felt pretty fantastic too. It was strange, if I didn't know any better I would say that this was Mal's career calling.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly.
 
I smiled as I continued rubbing my fingers lower and lower, kneading her soft skin with my knuckles. Her moans were low and erotic, and blood began pumping to my cock, and it swelled tightly against my trunks. I moved my hands to her sides, dragiing my fingers accross her skin, reveling in the sensations. I move close to the back of her neck and kissed it gently, slowly, before moving up close to her ear, and whispering,

"If you'd like, I can give you a more thorough massage than what I've been doing so far. But you'd need to lie down, and somehow I think you'd be more comfortable lying on a bed. Would you like to accompany me to my room now?"

And with that, I kissed her neck again, and moved lower, leaving a trail of kisses down her back, as my hands moved up and carressed the sides of her massive chest, rubbing gently.
 
"Oooh...oooh..." I moaned, feeling those soft kisses at the back of my neck...trailing down my back.

Oh god.

I never thought that I would find myself in a situation where my body was making me do things that I didn't really want to. Namely, those moans coming out my mouth - I really tried to fight them off. I even bit my bottom lip at one point, try my best to shut myself up. It worked for maybe a few minutes, that is until he whispered into my ear, with his lips just barely brushing my earlobe:

"If you'd like, I can give you a more thorough massage than what I've been doing so far. But you'd need to lie down, and somehow I think you'd be more comfortable lying on a bed. Would you like to accompany me to my room now?"


"I..." I said, stuttering as I felt his fingers barely massive the large side-boob that this bikini top gave out. "I...I would like that."
 
"I...I would like that."

My grin is ear splitting as I pulls my lips away from her back, dragging my nails lightly over her sides as I stand up. Taking her hand, I pull her off of the bench and begin walking towards to hotel's elevator. Stepping inside, I move to the back of the elevator, empty save for us, and turn around, so that you're in front of me. I take a step forwards, against your back, and press the button for the 4th floor. As the doors slowly slide shut, I place a hand on both of her hips, and start kneading, pulling her body to mine, my bare chest resting against her back.

My mind starts wandering as the elevator slowly carries us upwards, imagining all the fun we were going to have. I can see in my head, her, naked and tied down to the bed, struggling against her bonds, chest jiggling with every movement. My cock bulges at the though of slipping inside of her, filling her tight cunt with my throbbing member over and over again... The sound of the elevator doors opening pull me back into reality, and I realize I completely tuned out of reality while picturing her sweet, succulent body.

Then the elevator opens. We step out and she follows me to my room, taking my hand. I grip hers tightly and pull her inside quickly. I swivel inside and latch the door behind us, then turn around and see her...
 
I let Mal take my hand and pull me away from the bar. I glanced back at the room, wondering if Jacob and his coworkers were around...instead of seeing him, I saw the bartender look our way and give me a wink. I thought about that for a moment, and its implication before snapping out my thoughts when we went into the elevator. I didn't do anything, no objection at all, when I felt Mal's hands go to my hips and squeeze. A gasp did escape my soft lips when I felt his bare chest against my back.

**CLICK**​

Here we were, in his hotel room with the door now locked. I was a bit lost for words, but I just told myself over and over again that I was here just for more of that massage. Just one massage and that was it, and I would be back downstairs to control Jacob about all the things that I heard...

"So...where do you want me?" I asked and Mal directed me to the bed. At first, he wanted me to take off my clothes to reach my back easier but...

"I don't know, I'd prefer to keep them on for the massage."

He didn't really argue and I soon found myself on his bed, laying on my stomach. Because of my large chest, my big breasts were squished between me and the strong mattress, practically pillowing into a lot of sideboob.

"I'm ready whenever you are." I say, a bit playfully.
 
"I'm ready whenever you are."

I look at her body, lying bare on my bed save for a few scraps of fabric, barely hiding anything. If you had told me yesterday that I would have this woman lying in my bed waiting for me... I would probably have laughed, then jacked off to the image later. But now she was here. And God knows I'm not going to let this opportunity pass me up.

Moving next to her, I began massaging her again, moving up to her shouders, and then down... and lower, until I skim my fingers lightly over her ass and begin massaging her upper thighs, spreading her leges slightly as I move farther inwards between her legs, kneading and pulling at the sensitive skin on the edges of her wedgied bikini bottom.

"Now this is perfect, but I think I could get you more evenly if I moved above you, would that be okay?"

I asked this with the hopes that her inebriated mind would let me, unconscious of other agendas besides the massage.
 
I melted to his touches again, laying on the bed with Mal next to me. His hands worked their magic, massaging body again - from my shoulder, to my back...then to my butt, only lightly touching that area. A shiver did run down my spine when I felt that, a moan groan coming out of my lips. I don't know what he did there, but it felt pretty damn good. "Ooh..." was another soft moan that escaped my lips, muffled a bit from the angle that I was facing.

"Now this is perfect, but I think I could get you more evenly if I moved above you, would that be okay?"


I didn't even second guess myself as I responded "Yes please.", squirming a bit on the mattress as I enjoyed those soft touches...
 
"Yes please."

I didn't need to be told twice. With her consent I crawled over her, straddling her back, facing downwards towards her ass. I began massaging her lower thighs again, leaning across her body to reach her muscles. I slowly moved higher and higher up her legs, reaching the meat of her upper thighs again. I kneaded her soft flesh until I reached the edge of her panties. Without saying anything, I grabbed the lower edge of her panties, and slid them down her legs, leaving her bottom bare. I felt her shift beneath me in response, but I moved my hands to the inside of her uppermost thighs and she froze.

I had her now. She was literally in the palm of my hands, letting out soft moans every time my fingers brushed her skin. I rubbed and pushed and prodded, but stayed just away from the edges of her pussy lips, which, though I couldn't see from this angle, I could tell based on her moans how close I was.

In this position, straddling her, I was almost sure that she could feel my erection pressing into her back. In an effort to relieve this, I reversed direction, placing my legs on either side of her ass, and massaging her back again. Seeing her luscious tits blossomed out on either side of her pressured chest didn't help me though. All I could do was imagine removing my shorts and sliding my cock down into her tight pussy, watching her tits bounce as I slammed into her again and again. But for now I kept myself under control, limiting myself to gently massaging the side boob that was exposed to me along with her knotted back.
 
"Oooh..ooh.." I cooed, feeling his hands massage my lower thighs again, leaning across my body and relaxing my muscles. I enjoyed the feeling of his hands squeezing and massaging my skin, moving across one inch at a time. I closed my eyes and surrendered to these feelings, but then gasped when I felt his hand reach the edge of my panties and slide them off, leaving my butt bare. I squirmed underneath him, wanting to protest but at the same time, my body fought to keep me there in place. "Oh. Oh my god..." I moaned.

"Oh god, Mal..." I moaned again, feeling his hands move close - but not quite near - to my shaven pussy. I groaned with every movement he made around there and I was sure that he knew when to stop. I'm glad that he wasn't next to me because at least like this, I was sort of pinned in place.

I relaxed more as he moved away, reversing his direction and massaging my back again. Soon enough, I started moaning when I felt his hands rub ever so slightly the sides of my large breasts. "Mal...that feels...really great." I said between soft moans "You know that you're actually touching my breasts more than Jacob has for the past year?"

Then an idea came to me...

"Can I flip over?"
 
"You know that you're actually touching my breasts more than Jacob has for the past year?"

I smiled to myself. If she had said something like that earlier in the night I would have worried. But now, now I knew that she was all mine. Her moans only helped me grow harder, my package bulging into her back as I continued to knead, less caring and more lustful, paying extra attention to her boobs, eliciting the most moans from these sensitive spots.

"Can I flip over?"

My face flushed as she said those words, and I almost came right there. I had to stop massaging and take a breath before responding.

"God please do!"

I lifted my weight off of her, balancing on my knees above her body as she shifted all the way around, facing me. I settled down again on her crotch now, and eyed her. She had a lusty glaze in her eyes, and she was staring hungrily at me. Her massive tits heaved up and down, heavy with her breathing. I couldn't help but moan at the sight.

"Now would you like for me to continue my massage, or..." I trailed off, letting the question hang there.
 
"God please do!"

When I felt Mal lift his weight off of me, I shifted to the right - moving my body until he was on top of me, staring down at my face. Oh my god, those touches - you have no idea how good they made me feel. Although this might be the alcohol in my system talking, I wanted to feel more of it. I wanted to feel more of this stranger. But...even if Jacob was doing something wrong, I couldn't do anything more than a massage...

Right?

"Now would you like for me to continue my massage, or..." he asked, most likely seeing this strange desire in my eyes.

I took a moment to breath, my heavy breasts heaving with each one, before I answered "Just a massage on my shoulders...and I was wondering...if you could give me small kisses like before?...Just to help with the massage?" between these heavy breaths.
 
"Just a massage on my shoulders...and I was wondering...if you could give me small kisses like before?...Just to help with the massage?"

This was perfect. Leaning down against her chest so that my head could reach her, feeling her flat stomach against mine, I moved my lips to her neck, kissing gently. I pressed my lips into her skin, shifting up and down her neck to cover as much ground as possible. My hands moved to her shoulders, rubbing gently, obviously distracted by how close to her I was. My kisse gently grew more daring, moving as far as her jawbone before slowly creeping back down to her neck and shoulders.

Every moan she let out increased the bloodflow to my bulging cock, which was now poking prominently into her abdomen as I lay flat on top of her. Her legs were spread to make room for mine between her, and I was practically grinding my package against her as I kissed her neck fervently. My kisses turned harder, filling my mind with lusty thoughts, Images of my mouth clamped down on one of her nipples. I began to suck harder, leaving small hickies up and around her collarbone. Those marks turned to light bites, pulling at her skin, increasing the heat of the moment even further.

Without a word, my hands began to take on a life of their own. THe moved from her shoulders, slightly lower, to her upper chest. I knew what I was doing, and I didn't mean to stop it. My hands cupped her massive breasts and squeezed gently, eliciting another clamor of moans from her. I whispered in her ear, "I could give you a more hands on massage if you would remove this for me... I've been told that my chest massages are my best work...."

With that I went back to kissing and grazing my teeth over her skin, my lips pressed into her. My hand kneaded insistently at the material of her bikini, the only layer of clothing that she still had on. I pushed at the sides, then took my hands and grasped its entirety, using my fingers to pull and prod at the erotic globes, waiting expectantly for her response.
 
"Oooh..."
"Ah..."
"Oh my gosh..."
Those moans came out of my mouth as I felt Mal's mouth on my neck, kissing gently while his hands moved across my body. Shivers running down my spine and my body squirming right beneath Mal, I thought that I was going crazy with pleasure. My mind was a completely mess; all I could focus on where these sweet pleasurable feelings. I stretched my neck as his lips began to kiss me harder, going to different places like my jawbone and shoulders. I squirmed more. Oh god..

"Mal! Oh my god..." I moaned, more loudly this time.

Sure, I felt his bulge against me but I didn't care. I just moved my legs to give him more room, more room to do these things to me! I felt him adjust himself for a bit and I rubbed my hips against him. "A-Ah ah ah!" I moaned again, feeling his mouth suck on my neck, harder and harder. The feeling of that one bite he did, slightly pulling on my skin, god this was so good!

I gasped, when I felt his hands cup my breasts through the bikini top. I watched, lifting my head up slightly, as his hands attempted to grab as much of it as they could. "Oh god!" I repeated, tossing my head back down as I enjoyed the feeling "You're grabbing my breasts! It feels really good!", essentially letting him know that I never let Jacob touch those things!

"I could give you a more hands on massage if you would remove this for me... I've been told that my chest massages are my best work...."

"Mmm! Mmm!"
I moaned again, feeling those kisses and slight bites. And his hands squeezed my mammoth breasts, playing with them as he saw fit. I bit my lip, trying not to moan but to respond "I'd love a chest massage! Not even Jacob has gotten to play with my chest!"

And then feverishly, I began to undo my top and slid it off.

Mal could now help himself to my pale, creamy skin 30K cup breasts, with my pink nipples sticking out like diamonds.
 
"I'd love a chest massage! Not even Jacob has gotten to play with my chest!"

My cock bounced in my shorts as I heard that, imagine! I was about to have full, unrestrained access to these godsends, and Jacob hasn't even gotten a handful yet! This was more than I ever could have hoped for. When her tiny hands removed the top and tossed it to the floor, I groaned audibly. I had never seen such perfect tits before. Still glistening from a combination of sweat and pool water, her breasts were a sight to behold. Nipples slightly larger than a quarter each, and standing at attention, almost beckoning me to them.

I used my hands mercilessly, starting simply by pressing into the soft skin surrounding her hard nipples. Then I pulled hard on each in turn, pinching and pulling, then open palm groping the whole mound, completely awestruck by these beauties. I grew harsher, responding to her reactions by twisting each nipple. But by now, my mouth was watering. I'd be damned if I didn't get to suck on these massive specimens.

Shifting my body lower, I positioned my crotch against hers and bent my head down, so that I was able to take her nipple in my mouth. I could feel her bare pissy lips sowing through my pants, she was dripping! My throbbing member strained to enter her, but for now my mouth was too distracted to suggest anything. I wrapped my lips around her nipple and sucked, flicking it gently at first with my tongue, then faster, and rougher, aiming to help her lose herself in the sensations. I moved to the other side and did the same, over and over again, worshipping her with my mouth until her nipples began to grow red.
 
"Oooooh" I moaned again, arching my back almost immediately when his hands came to my breasts. My nipples were incredibly sensitive to pretty much anything, and like I told Mal right now - I never let Jacob touch them ever since they grew to this size. Turn out that having a man's hands grab on to them turned out to be very, very exciting. This excitement, for whatever reason, felt even greater knowing that the man doing this to me wasn't my boyfriend.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as he began pulling my hard nipples, almost lifting my body with them. My mouth was open wide, groaned as he kept pinching and pulling. I tossed my head back and wrapped my legs around him, squeezing his body closer to mine. "Oh oh ohhh ohhhhh!" I kept groaning on, feeling his hand just so rough twist and pull now, playing with them just so roughly that I knew that I was going to be sore after this was all over. But I did not care. Not a single bit!

My body reacted to this excitement by making me more wet than I have ever been in my life. I'm sure he felt my excitement when he began to push his hips against mine. This excitement only got better when he moved and began to suck on my nipples. I forced my head up, just so I could see his lips close in on one, slightly biting before pulling it in and sucking. "Oh my god! You're sucking my tits!" I panted "Oh my god Mal! That feels so good! Don't stop!"
 
"Oh my god! You're sucking my tits! Oh my god Mal! That feels so good! Don't stop!"

I moaned, moving my lips from one nipple to the other, pulling at them viciously. She loved it, she was loving every second of it, and I was never going to give this up. I sucked harder, the erect nipple being pinched and pulled to its limit as her back arched up off the bed in pleasure.

I could only imagine the look on Jacob's face when he found out. And I was going to make sure that he found out. If we get there, I wanted to being fucking his girlfriend while he watched helpless. I wanted to fill her with my thick cock again and again, thrusting deep inside of her soaked pussy. I wanted him to hear her moan my name, see my length slide into his girlfriend slowly, painfully slow.
 
"OH GOD!" I squealed, feeling his hot wet saliva and breath go over my sensitive breasts. The way that he was pulling on them was just so incredibly aggressive that I didn't know that pain could feel so good. I squirmed under him, not knowing whether to try to get out of his grasp or beg for more. I pulled on him more with my legs, moving my head up and watching as he pulled on my nipples so hard that I could see them being stretched out as he pulled.

"What are you doing to me..."
I whimpered, humping my hips against his. I didn't know about it, but I wanted to fuck. I wanted to have sex with a man, who wasn't my husband! All this touching and sucking just wanted to make me scream for his name, over and over again!
 
I moaned, feeling her legs wrap around behind me pulling her against me. I knew what it was she wanted. But more importantly, I knew what it was that I wanted. And I was about to take it. Detaching myself from her ripe chest, I said,

"I'm going to take you, now, and you're going to take it. You're going to moan my name when I fuck you, and love every second that you're filled with my thick cock. Don't even think of trying to leave, not until I'm done with you!"

pushing her legs off from around me, I stood on the bed over her, and dropped my swimtrunks, throwing them off to the side as my swollen cock stood at attention, reaching desperately for her sweat covered body. Kneeling between her raised legs again I aimed the tip of my cock at her entrance, before driving my hips forward, impaling her slowly, inch by inch, filling her wet cunt. "Oh God, You're so fucking tight... Ngh!" I bottomed out inside of her, looking down at her victoriously, all 7 inches swallowed by her dripping slash.
 
"I'm going to take you, now, and you're going to take it. You're going to moan my name when I fuck you, and love every second that you're filled with my thick cock. Don't even think of trying to leave, not until I'm done with you!"

Huh?

That said, my eyes opening wide with shock. I gasped and looked up to see him grunt and then, the painful entrance of his cock, stretching my pussy as it entered me. My body clenched up, as well as my inner muscles now squeezing his dick. "Oh my god!" I cried out at the mixture of pain and pleasure, moving my hips up as he squeezed his cock all the way inside of me.

"Oh God, You're so fucking tight... Ngh!" he grunted, those last two inches now inside of me. His entire hard, thick cock was inside of me. "Oh my god, your cock is inside of me!" I squealed, trying to move him off of me. I say try, because I was far from successful. I gave up trying to move him away and said "Your cock feels so fucking good!" with near drool coming off my mouth. His dick was way bigger than Jacob's!
 
"Oh my god, your cock is inside of me!"

I lay there, embedded inside of her violated cunt, feeling her walls stretch and grip my cock as they struggled to accomodate my length. Heat radiated on my shaft, and I felt her give a halfhearted resistance, pushing at my shoulders and writhing from one side to the other before giving up and going limp beneath my weight, impaled by my member. Her eyes glazed over slightly, her mouth agape in a silent moan as she said,

"Your cock feels so fucking good!"

Thats what I wanted to hear.

I began pulling myself out, slowly, her lubed up cunt sucking at me as I vacated her wet fuckhole, until just the head of my swollen cock was left inside of her. she looked up at me at this point, muttering something that was lost to ecstasy as I fell upon her, shoving my whole length in at once, slamming our hips together roughly. I started moving at this faster motion, ignoring her cries, pounding my dick into her over, and over again.
 
Back
Top