Forbidden love

M

maria1966

Guest
Forbidden Love

Mrs. Brandy Alexia a retired prostitute is hosting a small party at her beautiful home the guest's include her 23 year old "Nephew” Danny a young man who was born with Spina Bifida and must use a wheelchair to get around."

Midway through the celebration she looks to her left and says to herself "Oh God Damn it!"

"Your father is here I have to smuggle you out of here before he sees you raises hell and ruins the party."


So smuggles him through the crowd of party guests and to the front door then she gives him a message "Meet me at the spot. I will be there as soon as I can."

So Danny slips out of the door and heads for the Spot an old oak tree in the church's parking lot.

Their he waits and he waits then he hears footsteps coming from the east so he grabs his flashlight and points it to the east and sees his "Aunt Brandy"

Walking toward him she looked at her young nephew and she said to him

"Let’s go have some fun Danny.”

So they return to her house and clean up the mess that was made during the party, when the cleanup was done they sat down at her kitchen table and they talk.


“Danny I want to ask you a very personal question and you don’t have to answer it if you don’t want to. Would you like me to give you a blowjob?”

Poor Danny did not know how to respond to her question part of him wanted to run away and never come back, but another part of him knew that he had an obligation to answer his “Aunts” question.


So he very shyly and nervously replied “Yes I do but I have never tried it before.”
Brandy replied confidently “Well then we better go to bed sweetheart”.

So Brandy pushed Danny’s wheelchair to the guest bedroom then she helped him out of his wheelchair and onto the big double bed.


After making him as comfortable as possible then she took off his clothes once he was undressed Brandy began to slowly strip off her own clothes.


First she took off her sandals the she unbuttoned her black blouse slipped it off her shoulders and dropped it on the floor.

revealing her Natural 34C breasts with long nipples then she removed her pants and her black lace panties.

Once brandy was completely stripped she did a couple of turns so Danny could see her sexy naked body

“Danny what do you think of my naked body? Are you enjoying the view?”

But before he could answer he shot a big load of come out of his cock. “Danny it’s alright you can come again.”

She got onto the bed grabbed his cock and slowly slipped it into her hot sexy mouth and she began giving her “Nephew” his very 1st blowjob.

Brandy sucked and she sucked then Danny began to come he fired load after load of come into his Beautiful “Aunts” Mouth one hour later he finally stopped coming.
 
"So danny did you enjoy my blowjob do you want another one?"
 
"Well i am glad you loved it. do you want another one? your "Aunt" Brandy will give you as many blowjobs as you want."
 
I look at your spread legs and your nice cock and i say "I don't i just fuck you instead? would you like it if your Aunty fucked you?"
 
Back
Top