Upskirt Pics

Guilty here. There something about a changing room in a store that makes me daring. I'll walk out in underwear or half nude to look at myself in a mirror, either in the changing area or if I'm being daring, outside it. I don't care about the other ladies seeing me, and it's always fun to get a double take from the guys. This isn't often and never in or around the town I live.

I do it'll the time even at work

Guilty here. There something about a changing room in a store that makes me daring. I'll walk out in underwear or half nude to look at myself in a mirror, either in the changing area or if I'm being daring, outside it. I don't care about the other ladies seeing me, and it's always fun to get a double take from the guys. This isn't often and never in or around the town I live.

WOW, you can visit the town where I live - would love to take in that naughty show!

Done that as well while trying on new bras

great

idea for a thread --- As a guy, I love being in and around changing rooms for women.

Very very alluring sights to be seen

Petrol stations are my favourite for this. Pull up to the pump across from a guy filling up, open the door, swing my legs out then lean back across the car to get my handbag from the passenger footwell. Could be accidental...isn't... ;)

Petrol stations are my favourite for this. Pull up to the pump across from a guy filling up, open the door, swing my legs out then lean back across the car to get my handbag from the passenger footwell. Could be accidental...isn't... ;)

That's hot.. Even better if its a cumshot

sometimes i like to flash. its fun when im working on my car and i bend over the side. guys go crazy for a girl who knows her cars ;)

One summer I had to go and see one of a colleagues clients at their home as my colleague was ill, when I arrived the female was there, saying her hubby was not due home and if I was ok could we carry on with just her present, yep no problem.
When she sat down she gave me a flash of her panties, I had a professional job and had to be professional, this was not one of my clients, after about 30 mins she offered to make another cup of tea and off she went, when she came back she sat down, legs partly spread and obviously had removed her panties, because she was giving me a perfect view of her pussy.
My thinking is that she wanted to see how hard she'd got me by the end of the meeting - I'd of had to have stood up to leave! anyway her hubby returned towards the end and her legs where firmly shut from then on, but my boxers were caked in pre-cum leaking from the view she was letting me see.
I often wonder how it would have ended if her hubby had not returned.

My wife has just started to get into flashing and voyeurism. It turns us both on knowing that other guys can see her pussy when she flashes, legs open enough to reveal she's not wearing panties. I really love it when she flashes her large breasts at strangers, I love seeing their reaction and knowing she is turned on as well as them.

My wife has just started to get into flashing and voyeurism. It turns us both on knowing that other guys can see her pussy when she flashes, legs open enough to reveal she's not wearing panties. I really love it when she flashes her large breasts at strangers, I love seeing their reaction and knowing she is turned on as well as them.

Lucky you! Any chance she will show them here?

Back