West Richland Tavern.

Tess woke first at 7am, and groaned as she turned over. The damn light from between the blinds on her window was right in her face. She re-situated herself and as she turned over and flung her arm across the bed she couldn't help but feel a little lonely. She shook it off and went right back to sleep, waking again just before 11.

She sat up and stretched, realizing the air was chilly against her bare skin. Her pert nipples stood erect and she folded her arms across her chest, rubbing them to get the goosebumps to go away. As he feet hit the floor she audibly whined. The pain of being in high heeled boots for almost 16 hours straight yesterday shot all the way up her legs. She sat for a moment and rubbed her calves, getting the blood moving and massaging the muscles. She knew she had to teach Alexa and Raven the first dance of their show today. She was dreading dancing in pain.

Tess padded softly into her bathroom, pulling on her sports bra as she went. She brushed her teeth and put her long red tresses into a ponytail. She put on her dark red midriff top again and some black workout capris she found in her closet. She had to have something for the pain, and she thought she might know where to find some. She'd have to be discreet though. She slipped on her flip flops and grabbed her wallet, after noticing the pile of cash on her nightstand she realized Hannah had given her back her cut of last night's take. She put another 50$ in her wallet and hid the rest in the interior pocket of an empty duffel bag in her closet. She really needed to get a lock for her door. She considered going out the front but decided she'd rather not be seen.

Tess surveyed the fire escape outside her window and decided it would have to work for now. She threw her wallet into a cross body bag and easily shimmied down to the alley. The two dogs were too busy whining at the back door waiting for breakfast to notice her. She jogged around the corner and crossed the street, heading straight for Wolf's shop.

Troy awoke to the pleasant sight of Hannah astride him and her gently playing with his face. Her eyes widened in joy when she saw he was awake and she whispered " Good morning."
Troy reached up and pulled her down into an embrace and kissed her sweetly on the lips. "Good morning to you my sweet vision. I can't decide if I am still dreaming or not as visions of loveliness like you normally don't wake me up like this. Perhaps I should check to make sure you are real?" Troy responds playfully as he begins to kiss her again and again while tickling her ribs.

Sh squirmed softly ad giggled fighting his finger's embraces. She giggled and pinched his side softly. "Nope..." Her voice came out in a dreamy way. "You're awake..." She then moved her hips forward and pushed down into his groin. She grinned wickedly and bit his neck softly, pulling up and pushing her hips back down slowly. Her soft flesh grinding into his gently hardening areas.

Troy growled softly and pulled Hannah's face up to his as he kissed her lips. "You are very real to me you lovely woman," he whispered as he ground his hips upwards into her.

DJ groaned as he woke up. He hadn't remembered ever standing for close to 14 hours on end. He slid out of bed, stretching, before looking at the clock. He shook his head. "Why do I always wake up 15 minutes before my alarm goes off?" he asked himself as he pulled on a pair of running shorts, a tank top, and his toe shoes, before walking to the kitchen.

He fixed a bottle of water as he stretched, before stepping out onto the road and running. He had decided to get back into his fighting shape, keeping his weight around 250 pounds. He had kept most of his muscle mass, but he knew he could go up another 10-15 pounds and still be back to what he was as a heavyweight.

The 7 miles didn't take him too long, before he was hitting the only MMA gym in town, happy he kept his membership going. He knew he could train most of the guys in the gym, had been offered that job, but didn't want that. He had walked away from a career, several championship belts, and a hefty salary, after getting screwed over by the company that had hired him to fight. The sad thing was that he had done it all by the time he was 28, and hadn't really wanted to do anything like drop a weight class.

After finishing his workout, and realizing it was only 9am, rolled his shoulders, loosening up after the 3 hours of gym work, before heading over to grab breakfast before going to Wolf's shop. He wanted a bike again, and knew from reputation that Wolf was one of the best in the business. It had been several years since he had owned a bike, but he knew it would be easier than driving the truck constantly to and from work. He looked at his attire, before chuckling, as he started his jog over to a restaurant, taking his time.

After finishing breakfast, DJ decided that at half past 10, Wolf should be up. He stood up, paid for breakfast, and then headed over to Wolf's.

Last edited:
Eugene's younger brother Eric looks out the office door, as a muscle bound jogger walks in. ''Look around the display room I'll be right with you dude.'' Sadie as usual runs to yap excitedly at the new person, she stood on her back feet pawing up at DJ. Eric puts the books back into Eugene's desk, 6'4'' 225 pound dark haired version of his older Bro. ''I'm Eric McIntyre...Eugene's younger Bro and Jr. partner.'' Offering his fist for a bump with a smile. ''What can I help you with this morning dude? We have several custom bikes in stock, and we can build you a one off if you want.'' Looking down at the little dog begging for some attention. ''This killer Chihuahua is my Bro's humorous idea of a guard dog her names Sadie.'' Eric walks over to a silver wide glide chopper, black tribal graphics over ghost flames, a mid rake telescopic fork, dragster swing arm rear, 20 inch wheels with tribal spinners, 16'' rear 8'' front tire. ''This is a Big Wolf, Bro's modern interpretation, electronically controlled you can tune it with an I-Pad.

Last edited:
Tess' legs were screaming in protest as she made it across the corner and continued walking. She got to the back of the row of buildings and took the shop door into Wolf's engine shop. She surveyed the barnyard of metal scraps, engineparts, and partially finished bikes but didn't see him anywhere. Sadie didn't run to greet her either.

She almost gave up when she heard voices in the front showroom. She slipped quietly to the doorway and realized it was DJ in the front with another man. Tess retreated to the shop to wait. It must be Eric up there with DJ she thought. Oh well, she really needed what she was looking for so she decided to just wait and ask him instead of Wolf. Wolf might tell Hannah and Tess didn't want anyone to know.

She wandered quietly around for a minute before finding an office chair in the corner. She folded one leg under her to sit down and almost cried out in agony. Tess had always had back and leg problems that went mostly untreated, being in high heels all day yesterday made the pain come back with a vengence.

She breathed deeply and waited.

''Try this one on for a fit and I'll be right back, I'll bring you a parts catalog and an estimate form.'' Eric looked at Sadie and points down and she sits, and headed on back to the mechanics shop. Walking into the shop goes directly parts catalogs, as he's looking for the right one hears a chair squeak. Turning to look behind him feeling a presence, Eric about jumped out of his tattooed skin. Having never met Tess in his life, he was wondering who in the hell she was. ''Who are you lady? Almost scared the shit out of me!'' Hoping it wasn't any of the few girlfriend's that had broken Eugene's heart.

Last edited:
Hannah grinned and pulled back from Troy, her soft eyes flashing. She stood slowly and made her way to the bathroom.for a hot.soak in the tub, stripping as she made her way.
--------------------
Keri and Deedee rose slowly and yawned softly. Keri rubbed her eyes and DeeDee sighed. Dee stood and dressed in her purple sweats and black nirvana t-shirt. Keri groaned and hogged the bed they willing shared. Dee sighed again and pulled her long hair back.
She made her way up stairs and made her way out to the front door. Stepping into the sunlight, barefooted she stretched and leaned against the entrance way. "Morning world."

''Try this one on for a fit and I'll be right back, I'll bring you back a parts catalog and an estimate form.'' Eric looked at Sadie and points down and she sits, and headed on back to the mechanics shop. Walking into the shop goes directly parts catalogs, as he's looking for the right one hears a chair squeak. Turning to look behind him feeling a presence, Eric about jumped out of his tattooed skin. Having never met Tess in his life, he was wondering who in the hell is she. ''Who are you lady? Almost scared the shit out of me!''

Tess had started to rise when the chair squeaked. The large man in front of her jerked back in surprise, scaring her too.

"I'm sorry," she got out of the chair wincing, "my name is Tess, I work across the street at the Tavern, I'm Hannah's cousin. I came to see Wolf but i'm guessing he isn't here. I just," she paused, gauging his reaction, "needed a favor. You're Eric, right?"

Tess stepped towards him without trying to seem aggressive. She'd obviously startled him and she didn't want him to be angry with her, maybe this was a horrible idea. She bit her lip softly while she sized him up. He looked like just the sort of guy she would have gone for normally. But normally she had shitty judgement when it came to that.

DJ looked over the bikes, before realizing he found what he wanted as he followed Eric back to the catalogs. DJ smiled when he saw Tess, before writing down the parts he could remember, and looking the rest up in the catalogs Eric showed him.. He groaned when he realized just how much this bike would cost. After writing everything down, he figured he'd want a cruiser rather than a street bike. He had never really been a big fan of the plastic look.

"Okay, so I'm looking at a 124" Evo style S&S engine, on something like a chopper frame. I'd like an oversized gas tank, possibly even two, with the other under the seat. I'd like standard electronics, heavier brakes to withstand the more powerful engine, a suicide shifter, an adjustable throttle, and probably that package you have with the bike you showed me where we can tune it with an iPad," he said. He thought for a minute. "Matte black finish, no chrome, cerakote the piping in a matte black finish so it doesn't scratch, 3 spoked front wheel, 22" wheels, with the standard front and back width. A better shock system than normal. The bikes I used to ride needed them to be able to carry me over some of the shit I rode across," he said, finishing the list and handing it back to Eric.

"I'd like it custom built by Eugene. I know what he's capable of, and he has a really good reputation. Don't sweat the cost either, and I'll probably stop in to help, if that's okay. Bikes have always been a second love of mine," DJ said, smiling at Eric before stepping back, hoping he hadn't just overloaded the man with information.

Last edited:
Eric couldn't help but crack up laughing at this silly situation they both were in. ''Yeah Tess I'm Eric Wolf's younger Bro...you just missed him he's over at the tavern.'' Stepping over to meet her halfway, offering his hand to her with a sheepish grin. ''Nice to meet you Tess...what kind of favor can I do for a pretty girl like you?'' Sadie came running into the shop, she'd heard Eric and Tess's voices. She jumps up on her leg to get picked up, her little tail wagging a mile a minute. ''Pulling a file from a file cabinet with all the pertinent info in it. ''Just fill this out with your bikes parts..description and your budget we'll work within ok? I'll ask Bro if you can wrench on your baby..he might agree and might not you never know.''

Last edited:
Tess looked between DJ and Eric, she really didn't want DJ privvy to her private business. She knew he wouldn't like it.

"Morning DJ," she said before smiled warmly at Eric, "Nice to meet you, I can see you're busy. I'll just go wait in the office."

She leaned down to the little dog, " Hey Sadie girl, come hang out with me," she scooped her up and stroked her little head as she walked to the office and pulled the door almost all the way closed behind her. She sat on the couch with Sadie, teasing her with her stuffed toy and cooing to her.

DJ could see Tess needed something. He didn't know how he could do it, but he had always been good at reading people. It was part of why he was a good fighter. Even if someone wasn't telegraphing a move, he could almost always pick it out and be ready for it. He smiled as he wrote his information down on the list, handing it to Eric.

"If you need to talk to me about anything, just email me or call me. Otherwise, I'll let you get to it," he said as he headed back out of the shop. He rolled his shoulders again before taking off jogging back towards his house.

Accepting the file from DJ and wrote his name on the tab, turns to place it right back into the file cabinet. ''Sure thing dude...I handle contacting customers I'll call or email you. Eugene just isn't the high tech guy I am. Have a good after dude.'' Following DJ out of the shop and to the door, after seeing him out with a wave. Pumping his fist for netting another customer. ''Ohhh yeah baby chiching bagged a new customer!'' Opening the door to the office to find Tess inside with Sadie, stepping to Eugene's logo embroidered high backed desk chair. ''Ok now..where were we...ohhh yeah a favor of some kind right?'' Taking a seat Eric leans back in the chair listening, crossing his arms feeling quite proud of himself.

Last edited:
Tess shifted uncomfortably on the couch while Sadie snuggled into her lap.

"Um, yeah," she paused and looked him over again, " a favor. I would really owe you if you could help me. I'm not really sure how to say it."

She sighed and wondered if she should trust him.

"Thing is, I really don't want anyone to know. I've been in a lot of pain off and on for years and being on my feet in super high heels at the Tavern, and now having to start dancing in them, it's just hell on my body. I need something to take the edge off. I know Wolf's been out of the game for awhile but, maybe you know someone or maybe you can help me?"

This was definitely a horrible idea but she felt desperate. She bit her lip and looked at Eric with pleading eyes. She knew how to play to a man's sympathetic side. Every man wanted to help a damsel in distress.

Eric might have looked the biker but far from it, he went to college on a basketball scholarship. Got his finance business degree by working hard, his brother was his example of what not to do with ones life. ''Ooook...now let me get this straight. You want me a brother of a man that went to prison for 15 years..for illegal drug smuggling no less. To go score you some illegal poison..do you have any idea what that shit can do to you?'' To say the least this stunned Eric, his expression certainly showed that. ''I would certainly help you get to the Doctor..but there's no way that I'm buying drugs.'' Eric's about as straight laced as one could get, and he would totally avoid anything that's illegal. ''Sorry but I can't help you Tess..and I won't mention this to Eugene. You shouldn't mention it to him either..he went through hell before getting clean. Eric didn't have anything else to say, it was beyond anything he'd expected. ''I think it would be best if you go, Tess.''

Last edited:
His words stung, she knew she shouldn't be doing it but she had grown up around it. To her, it was "normal". She tried to hide her embarrassment but she felt her face heating up.

"Some of us don't live in ivory towers, Eric." she looked down and tried to get up but her muscles were burning from the fatigue. She caught herself on the arm of the office chair and looked up at him.

"You have every right to say no and I respect that, it wasn't a demand but just a request. You don't have to make me feel like the biggest piece of shit on Earth," her voice was quiet, she clenched her jaw. He'd made her feel 2 inches tall, like a worthless piece of trash.

DJ made it home with plenty of time to spare before he needed to be at work. He took a shower, staying in longer than normal to really let his muscles soak up the heat, before stepping out and sliding into bed. He knew he might be in pain later, but decided it was worth it to feel as good mentally as he did. He sighed, before closing his eyes, wondering if it was going to be a calm day at work, as he drifted off to sleep.

''Just being honest with you Tess..I would hardly call growing up in a rough neighborhood an Ivory tower. How anyone could throw that reference in his face he'd never understand. ''You have other choices you know..go to the free clinic on 5th and Vine they can give you some pain medication.'' Standing up from the chair stepping around the desk, squatting down in front of the chair she's in. ''I wasn't trying to make you feel bad...it's just I've watched my Bro suffer with addition. I'm very over protective of Eugene..I do not want him or you to take that path. Let me take you to the free clinic, even the ER I'll even use my own insurance to pay.'' Eric's eyes were the ones pleading this time, he didn't like upsetting her at all.''

Last edited:
She didn't even have to consider his offer. Let him pay for something for her, absolutely not. That was a slippery slope she wasn't about to go down again.

"I can't let you do that." she shook her head firmly.

He was at her knees, almost uncomfortably close to her body. She felt very exposed and unsure. He seemed genuine but so did most men when they thought they could get something out of you.

''Ok Ok...homeopathtic medicine is cheep..swimming exercise and deep tissue massage is free.'' As Tess seemed uneasy with him this close to her, rising from his squatting position Eric sat further away on Eugene's desk. ''This will cost me nothing but my time...after work or on the slow days at the shop.'' Eric didn't want anything from Tess but commitment, to allow his non monetary help with no strings attached. ''No strings at all..none whatsoever.''

Last edited:
As untrusting as she was, Tess believed his promise. There was just something about him, maybe it was the way he protected Wolf even though he was the younger sibling.

"Alright, I guess." she had a feeling he wasn't going to let her leave the office until she'd agreed on something legal. She watched him sitting on the edge of the desk, even though he looked like a rough biker through and through his toned body was that of an athlete.

She stood with some difficulty before asking, "How am I going to get through today then? I have to teach the other girls a dance and then work a full shift. I'm sure you've noticed moving around isn't exactly easy."

''Well the office only has a couch..a massage table would be best. And if a customer comes in I'll have to see what they want. Eric listened knowing she was wary of him, and was uncertain how she'd react to a suggested massage. ''I have some Herbal tea and ibuprofen you could take 800mg. I suggest you at least eat cookie to avoid upset stomach. This is all I can do for you at the moment..a deep tissue massage if you'll allow it.''

Last edited:
Tess shifted from one foot to the other gauging her pain level. It was about a 7 out of 10. She knew if she didn't get it under control before she started dancing and working she wouldn't be able to walk at all tomorrow.

"I haven't eaten yet today. Why don't I just order from the diner down the block and have it delivered here, I'll take the meds, and a massage would be nice," she steeled herself, she was uncomfortable with the thought of him touching her in such an intimate way when she barely knew him but she didn't feel like she had another option. He knew she'd been looking to score and if she wasn't careful he would tell Wolf, and then Hannah would find out and be pissed.

"Thank you, for helping me. I'm sorry I snapped at you" she added quietly.

She moved gingerly to the desk and dialed the number for the diner so she could place her order. It was delivered in about 10 minutes and after she had finished eating her veggie omelette she looked back at Eric.

"I'm ready, just tell me what to do." she got up from the chair and winced again, she was in a better mood now that she had eaten. She sipped her coffee and moved back to the couch, much to Sadie's delight, the little dog hopped back into her lap eagerly.

Back