Eating another woman's cum or cumming in her mouth

Bokimbol

Really Experienced
Joined
May 24, 2008
Posts
101
Hi, I am just fascinated with the idea of a woman cumming in another woman's mouth. Is this something that gay and bi women like? I ask because I read the thread about making a man cum for the first time in your mouth and most women seemed to like that. Dosn't actually have to be a jet stream like in the pornos. Just the idea of one woman releasing her orgasm into another woman's mouth with plenty of fluid, I find very exciting for two reasons. I know how exciting it is for the man to ejaculate into a woman's mouth and I was wondering if a woman did it to another woman, does the woman doing it get the same type of thrill? And as a man who loves it when my GF gets wet, alas no squirting but plenty of leaking, I like the idea of a woman eating it too. Also, I was wondering if you ladies have any stories to share. Maybe first time ones like the male cum thread.
 
It's more like drinking than eating-- In fact, it's more like washing your face than drinking.

:D
 
It's more like drinking than eating-- In fact, it's more like washing your face than drinking.

:D
I don't know. Some women's juices are more watery while others are more like a cream or gelatin. It could be all of the above, depending on who you're fucking at the time.
 
Back
Top