What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to him arguing with himself about which car he should order, his trying to justify his desire while also trying to talk himself out of giving into it...so the debate continues...BMW 316i or BMW 318i or Ford Mondeo Titanium.

Catalina:catroar:

Last edited:
realizing at this moment that in 18 hours Ill be with Sir... it has been a long abscence due to obligations other than him coming to the hospital when I was in there last week.. but first opportunity to play... Mhmmmm :D

A pm that made me laugh. Thankyou, I will definitely respond :rose:

A general sense that everything will be alright.

A lessening of the confusion.

A lifting of a major weight, at least temporarily.

A vacation.

A warm home waiting for me when I leave here, filled with warm people.

The endless possibilities for tonight, and knowing that whatever I decide will be good and alright.

and potential. That makes me smile.

bj

He did, when He said He would be down next weekend; and that He had bought a little something special for me! :eek:

girl, you shouldn't think ahead like that; it just makes the butterflies start again.:rolleyes:

Looking over at the woman sleeping in my bed, knowing how much of my heart she holds and carries with her when she goes home in a few hours.

Well ok techincally it was last night, but whatever.

I MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be going to Ireland for a few days over new year!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not seen him since May *sigh*

He's asking at work if he can work some extra hours this coming few weeks then have a couple of days off in January so I can go over, cos I'm not at work til Jan 6th.

A present that I get to see when I next meet Ken.

And finding out I've got something coming in the post from the boyfriend.

PRESENTS!!! :D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back