Smoking can be Sexy, from either set of Lips

MarriedMan100

Experienced
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Posts
35
While I absolutely don't encourage anyone to habitually smoke, a rare cigarerette as an accessory to sex can be very erotic. Maybe it's my taste for classic movie stars in all their voluptuous beauty...who were so often seen elegantly blowing smoke...that turns me on. The idea of a woman going back and forth between a cigarette and my cock in her mouth while giving a blowjob is something that drives me wild...

Of course, we would certainly need to mind the ashes.

There's also the other take on the subject, involving tobacco products and vaginas...

https://sexandthemarriedman.com/
 
My wife knew that I hated being around smoke, but she smoked some in college and never let me know. After we had been married a while, she started smoking at work because everyone else did. I caught her smoking one night, and her punishment was to smoke while we had sex. It was such a turn on for both of us that it became a special treat, not an every time event. Finally, she totally quit smoking, but I wish she would do it once in a while. I especially liked it when she smoked while we were screwing, and the hot blow jobs were... well, hot.
 
Back
Top