Wonderland 40 years later [Closed for Motheroftears]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
-In the close area of England. Alice sat the table up for supper.-"I wonder where she is john....I mean she is never this late.....do you think she is ok."-John rolled his eyes.-"She is a striving young girl our daughter is out with her rather trashy boy friend Columbus i am sure she is very well off or off enough she doesn't need us worrying about her."-The cars zoomed on the street it was so much different then when Alice was younger.-

Name: Lizzie Fairchild

Appearance: Long blonde hair and blue eyes like her mother. She is wearing a tight black dress with a bow on the back with a red ruby in the middle of it as well as striped thigh high stockings and high heeled boots.

I was on a date with my boyfriend, who was about a couple of years older than me. Mom really did not approve, but could not say too much to me. We were going to a party. I started to feel a little uneasy considering how he was acting towards me on the way there. Lately, he had been acting very suspicious. I asked him if something was wrong, but he would not tell me.

-Dave and Lizzie got to the party s they got there now it explains why they had to dress that way. It was a sex party when Lizzie was reluctant at first Dave looked.-"Hey...it's just me and you."-She seem to ease up a bit as Dave took her to the room and a few friends of his joined with cameras.-"were going to tape it."-When she freaked and demanded to leave his friends and others began to laugh saying she was a prude and a bitch Davebegan driving her home.-"You are a useless slut you know that."-Dave hit her a few times as he dropped her off on the bad side of town.-"get out."-He threw her out of the car she needed to get to a phone or call her parents.-

I was mortified when I got to the party. He knew I wasn't ready. I told him many times. What really upset me was the fact that he planned a gangbang! I wanted my first time to me enjoyable. "Dave how could you?!" I cried, "I want to leave this awful place.". The drive was a very tense on and tears streamed down my face when he called me a useless slut. What was worse was the fact that he had dropped me off in the worst part of town. I began walking trying to find a payphone and trying to watch my back.

-A Younger boy with a old english hat and a thicker Cockney accent looked up he was Albino and red eyes.-"Excuse me madam....are you ok?"-a strange gleam in this young boys eye.-"Do you need help?"

The guy startled me. However, I thought that I would have some help. "Yes, I-I need to find a phone." I said, "My now ex-boyfriend left me here and I really need to get home." I followed him.

-The young boy nods and handed her the cell phone to use a pocket watch on his shorts.-"Gp on call i am sure you will be fine.-

-Alice picked up the phone...-"Hello.....yes......Good i am glad your safe though.....i will be to pick you up soon."

-10 minutes later Alice came by with a card when Lizzie would look back where the Boy way he was gone like magic.-

It was so strange. My mom came and the boy was missing. I thought maybe that he had just ran off. I wanted badly to thank him though. I told mom about my evening. I hoped that I seen the last of my damn now ex boyfriend. I got home and began undressing so I could get ready for bed when I heard a noise outside of the window.

-It was the Young Boy from before running in to her yard with the Stop watch out.-"Come on come on I am going to be late."-He said dressed in his full outfit.-"Oh man the White Queen is going to kill me if i do not get back."

I am in shock when I see the boy. I have no choice, but to put on a skimpy nightshirt and very short night shorts to follow after him. I climb out the window. "What on earth is he doing?" I ask as I follow.

-She went through soem bushed which were normally a fence but she begins to tumble down a hole where she lands safely in front of a door. There The Boy goes through and runs off as it shuts.-"Halt..."-A Voice calls out..-"who are you."-It was the door.-"State your name?"

I screamed as I fell down the hole wondering what the hell was going on. However, I managed to land without any harm. The voice greatly startled me and I wondered where I was. "M-my name is Lizzie Fairchild." I said, "Where am I?"

"You are in Wonderland now but it is just the door....if you need some help when you walk out this door go forward you will go in a small forest and end up in a village of Shaddle."-he said.-

"T-thank you..." I said. I was wondering if I was just having a really odd dream as I ventured inside. I pinched myself hard on the arm and it hurt. It was very much real. Deep inside I was frightened about how I was going to make it home. My mother and father would be worried about me. The land itself was gorgeous and strange at the same time. I began walking into the forest. It was a lovely place, but I had to get home. I saw the boy once again trying to go after him, but he was way too fast.

-The boy lead her in to town as he vanished in the town she walked right in to. On the left hand side was a shop that was open and what sounded like chatting. When she looked in there was a young man with a tall Top hat. with 10/6 in the hat it self. Red Long Coat with White in shirt. His pants were Black with denim cloth, his socks covered but his boots on his feet with a black coating. There was a pair of Goggles on his head. Blonde hair and odd blue eyes finished his features.-"I promise you there is your hat in this package as you asked."-Talking to him was a woman just leaving with mouse ears or so it seem.-"Thank you Hatter your a peach."-She walked off and he picked up a cup of tea and sipped it as he spotted the girls eyes.-"Oh....come in your more then welcome to."-the place was filled with hats.-

The Hatter

Last edited:
This place sounded familiar from a story my mom used to tell me when I was younger. I thought it was just a fairytale. As I walked into town, I saw a bizarre, but handsome man. I approached him needing to figure a way out of this place. I walked up to him greeting him. "Hi, my name is Lizzie." I said, "I have no idea where I am and need to get home. I followed a pale boy here and he disappeared."

-The Hatter looked up.-"I see.....Where is home for you?"-he asked as he walked over and leaned to the wall.-"I can help you look around but...I think you may be here for a reason....people only come here when they need to escape.-

"I-I live in London..." I said nervously. If people came for a reason, I wondered why. I was upset about what my boyfriend was trying to do, but did not think it could be the reason why at first. If my mom found me gone, she would be very worried, but I accepted when he told me he could show me around.

-He nods and closed the shop as he began walking town with her.-"The little Albino boy is named White Rabbit here....he must of been late for the Queens Court again...I hope the Bloody Queen isn't planning another attack it be terrible...."-he said and walked with her.-"Your very pretty.....do you have a love back home?"

-he said and walked with her.-"Your very pretty.....do you have a love back home?" I sighed sadly, "I did before he treated me horrbly." I said. I really did not want to go into too much description of the incident. I began to realize that I was indeed in the Wonderland that my mother spoke of in her stories.

"Sorry to hear that come though the White Queen may be able to help you."-He walked along the street then a crazy looking little boy came running up with two hot cups of Tea.-"HATTER HATTER YOUR TEA YOU.....YOUR TEA YOUR FROAHGL TEA!"-Hatter chuckled and took his tea.-"March take the shop for a while i think and feel i am on a adventure like dad once was.....go for it ol boy."-He left and Hatter and Lizzie walked out of the town in to a forest. Taking off his hat he removed a large flam-berg from the hat and put it in a sheath on his belt.-

I was very glad that he was going to help me go to the White Queen. "Thank you for helping me." I said to him. There was a small part of me that wanted to stay considering the problem I had with my ex-boyfriend. Would it be such a bad thing to want to stay. It was such a beautiful and bizarre place. However, I had to go back. I went with the Hatter so that we could get to the White Queen's palace.

"It will be quiet a way to go are you thirsty?"-He asked and smiled and looked to her eyes as hey walk slowly along the forest. Hatter seemed Harmless enough a bit nuts but harmless.-"I wish i had the girl i had so long ago...she thought it be better to be friends...i held no ill towards her."

"Something to drink sounds really good." I said as we stopped a bit. I was still taking in the sights of this new land. He mentioned a girl, and I became very curious about her. I asked about what she looked like and her name. Maybe I knew her.

-Hatter looked to her and pulled a fresh Cup of Tea from his hat.-"Some of this and then I also have a Bottle of Water quenching stuff."-He chuckled as she asked about his love. Oh my Platinum Hair long legs,beautiful Blue eyes. Sexy little tight body...Her name...was Ally....she was a Hatter by trade like me....she perished by the hands of that Dam Red Queen I Want to take her out so badly."

Back