• Entrant 3 (page 97)

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Entrant 4 (page 97)

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Entrant 5 (page 97)

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great, just got back from vacation. First time on Lit in nearly two weeks. Your thread is my first stop. ;)
where's your second? :D

Greatly flattered :rose: Did you have a great vaca hun? I hope you did you certainly deserved it

And suck away my dear :) Let em know what you think of latest not repost. Which reminds me...need to update index again!

Yes sometimes I think if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all Bethy...

where's your second? :D

Greatly flattered :rose: Did you have a great vaca hun? I hope you did you certainly deserved it

And suck away my dear :) Let em know what you think of latest not repost. Which reminds me...need to update index again!

Had a great vacation. Described it a bit on my second stop "Confessions" over in the darkroom threads.

I'll be sure to check through the pages and catch all pics I may have missed.

Yes sometimes I think if it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all Bethy...

*violin plays* ;)

Haha I can actually play violin :) And you'd have better booty call luck if you had my number/skype/or actual address lol. Just a really long journey :eek:

Had a great vacation. Described it a bit on my second stop "Confessions" over in the darkroom threads.

I'll be sure to check through the pages and catch all pics I may have missed.

I saw :eek: underwater!! Someone has great lungs

May not be exciting to you, but that view is to die for for us.

kisses for you xx

*violin plays* ;)

Haha I can actually play violin :) And you'd have better booty call luck if you had my number/skype/or actual address lol. Just a really long journey :eek:

I saw :eek: underwater!! Someone has great lungs

She had to pop up for air here and there, but did an amazing job regardless.

kisses for you xx

Have I missed any live performances while I've been gone?

Understandable. Hopefully I'll be on for the next one. Trying to upload some vids of my own for the first time right now.

Excellent :)

I'd certainly like to know about this.
:)

Haha what the life getting in the way or the live show?

Hello Bethy. :kiss: Just stopping by to bump the hell out of you :D

Yumm that was great :devil:

Two days without a bump?

Two days too long.

:D

2 days! guys not cool :(

;) I might have sporadic appearances here for the next week..life of a student means im sometimes poor. Ive been fortunate so far to be online for so long without poor break! But now i have limited net credits

Hopefully you will cheer me up by bumping me and sharing how your day was :) Then i will respond when i can. Everything back to normal by next Tuesday

Excellent :)

Haha what the life getting in the way or the live show?

Yumm that was great :devil:

2 days! guys not cool :(

;) I might have sporadic appearances here for the next week..life of a student means im sometimes poor. Ive been fortunate so far to be online for so long without poor break! But now i have limited net credits

Hopefully you will cheer me up by bumping me and sharing how your day was :) Then i will respond when i can. Everything back to normal by next Tuesday

I'll gladly bump you any chance I get. ;P

Great minds think alike, especially when they're dirty.

How's your week going?
its going..but nothing exciting happening.

Contemplating career plan change...and I think it will benefit me in many ways. I dont know if you know I wanted to be a doctor?

Anyways my plan until this week was to work hard get my degree then apply for graduate medicine school. But doing that would mean closing down a lot of my plans..including my own business...unless I decided to be a GP...but even then I would have to stop another dream.

So I was with a friend's mum whom I babysit for and she was talking over general plans and suggested being a teacher because she says I am great with children...and am intelligent enough to do it. She gave me an ace compliment by telling me I was a lot like her and believe me...we couldn't be further from each other in my eyes.. She's so confident and self assured and super clever. I want to be her when I grow up :)

So I was browsing the info on becoming a teacher and remembered how it felt when I considered doing teaching. And then I remembered all the other things I wanted to do with my life and how this job would allow me to do that. I wouldn't be married to my job. I would get to do something I loved both in my job and out of it. I could be a special constable at the weekends (volunteer police officer...ive already applied but my application was deferred until I got healthy again). I can run my own business and in fact could incorporate it into the school i worked at. I could have a life.

So I realised all this time I have been discounting a job that wold be ideal to me because i was scared i couldnt do it well. Ironic really considering everything i do or have wanted to do :rolleyes:

its going..but nothing exciting happening.

Contemplating career plan change...and I think it will benefit me in many ways. I dont know if you know I wanted to be a doctor?

Anyways my plan until this week was to work hard get my degree then apply for graduate medicine school. But doing that would mean closing down a lot of my plans..including my own business...unless I decided to be a GP...but even then I would have to stop another dream.

So I was with a friend's mum whom I babysit for and she was talking over general plans and suggested being a teacher because she says I am great with children...and am intelligent enough to do it. She gave me an ace compliment by telling me I was a lot like her and believe me...we couldn't be further from each other in my eyes.. She's so confident and self assured and super clever. I want to be her when I grow up :)

So I was browsing the info on becoming a teacher and remembered how it felt when I considered doing teaching. And then I remembered all the other things I wanted to do with my life and how this job would allow me to do that. I wouldn't be married to my job. I would get to do something I loved both in my job and out of it. I could be a special constable at the weekends (volunteer police officer...ive already applied but my application was deferred until I got healthy again). I can run my own business and in fact could incorporate it into the school i worked at. I could have a life.

So I realised all this time I have been discounting a job that wold be ideal to me because i was scared i couldnt do it well. Ironic really considering everything i do or have wanted to do :rolleyes:

I can totally feel for you in this situation. I've been in the process of trying to sort my life out to where I want it this year ass well. I went back to college a few years back and finally got my degree, but the job market around here went to crap so I haven't had any real opportunity to use it. Want to get my Masters degree, but in order to do that, I need to take out more loans and put work less hours which just equals more debt and problems in the long run.

Sometimes I think life needs a reset button so I can go back and do things right from the beginning.

hope everythings goes well with what ever you decide to do

just got day off may go back to bed after this

and hope you like this load bump into you

Back