The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just delivered a 14th anniversary blow-job. :eek:

Looking forward to many more to come (or cum) ! :D

So the local Eagle is sorta Old Guard, as in not so welcoming to non-manly men-- or girls as far as i can tell. I was just bemoaning this yesterday, and wondering what it would take to create a queer-er leather space. This morning i got an email saying that the Eagle is experimenting with a once a month Wednesday night with relaxed dress code and welcoming to the lesser pervs. It just happens to be this Wednesday. So I am going to fight off this noctophobia I seem to have developed,and check it out.

Also found a munch I didn't know about. That's this Saturday. I'm assuming it will be very hetero, because that's what "pansexual" usually means. But hope, baby, springs eternal.

Or something.

Whoever started that whole 'motherhood is the most rewarding career you can have' thing came up with that to placate a mother who was on the verge of duct taping her children to the ceiling.

Whoever started that whole 'motherhood is the most rewarding career you can have' thing came up with that to placate a mother who was on the verge of duct taping her children to the ceiling.
Furthermore, it was probably a guy.

Last edited:
Wow, just when you think things can't get any crazier...

For Canucks

For Yanks

Flammable water. Wow.

Add this into the sun randomly deciding that sunspots are so last century and thus going wacky and people wonder why I am not too worried about my retirement. We'll all be blown to hell, or 'living' in a thoroughly toxic morass by then.

I'm going to go find some oil-soaked sand to bury my head in now. Thanks.

Add this into the sun randomly deciding that sunspots are so last century and thus going wacky and people wonder why I am not too worried about my retirement. We'll all be blown to hell, or 'living' in a thoroughly toxic morass by then.

I'm going to go find some oil-soaked sand to bury my head in now. Thanks.

You're welcome.

:rolleyes:

You won't have to look far to find it. :rolleyes:

HA HA ha ha ha ha...damn.

Ah, the joys of summer vacation. :D

Year-round school keeps looking better and better. Unfortunately, my district is now down to a 4 day school week because of continuing budget cuts. You know, because that's the first place we want to yoink money from.

Bureaucratic bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back