Corsets

You can learn to do it yourself its a pain tho. Loose lace it so its not too difficult to clip weave the laces so that one dose the bottom and the other the top and get pulling. Although my bff is better she is brutal she is like breath in then pulls the laces with her hands and boots you away with her foot but after omg the shape
Hi peitie I sew by own corsets mostly for cos play and history reeactments. If I can, I fake the laces and put in a zipper in front and put the laces in as decorative only, or I put the laces on the sides.
I wish I did have some one to lace me in! But then I'm not into having it give me a hourglass shape!...:cattail:

i love corsets. i have a couple and they can be crucial in giving me the body shape i need/want when i’m on a night out and wearing something glamorous! being a trans woman in the early stages of transition i have a masculine frame so a bit of help getting a more defined waist line is important. my natural waist measurement is 26” and corseted i can get down to 24” but if someone were to help out i’d be able to get it even smaller.

Back