The Scientist with Aliens In Area 69. (closed for Ash13)

-Before she goes to the next one a alarm goes off of sorts sendin her back realizing she was in the wrong area. The alarm was gas systems were not workin after some buttons were pressed she sat for anmoment to record what she found out so far.-
 
I fix my clothing and for some reason have no recollection of the events that recently took place. I head back to the lab to go over my notes snd find out what specimens need chrcked out next and also to find you to see ehst you have been up to and ask you where you colecyed these specimens at.
 
-he smiled and spoke.-“thats what were brought in to us by the calture team so make sure your careful everything ok so far.”
 
“Yes all is ok. Odd question. Ever get in a mood here being all alone here for this long period of research. Just curious” i dont say im horny but after earlier encounters the remnants of horny mood still exists between my thighs. “ I have about an hour before next specimen checks sir. What do you do to unwind here, me being new and all to this facility was just wondering. “ hoping you dont notice my eyes drifting to the bulge in your slacks.
 
-He did notice and smiled.-"i do get lonely and well there is something we could do...I see you staring do you need me?"
 
Shaking my head like one that just finished daydreaming. I say “huh what did you say sir?” Face blushing bad as i now realize you caught my stare at your bulge underneath your slacks. “Ummm no i think i am good”. You see a dazed look in my eyes like my answer was as confident as it sounded. Although i look at the bulge again as I try to look at my notes again but keep looking away from them.
 
-he walked over and while day dreaming again you grab my cock and he gasped.-"What are you doing? You horny?"-He asked as he sees how cloudy her eyes are.-
 
I seemingly snap back and notice where i have touched you saying “ ahhh ummm sorry sir not sure what came over....” my words fade out as my eyes become entranced with your bulge. I unzip you and slow stroke it and flick the head. Like a child looking at a new toy. “Impressive specimen sir. I want to suck your hard dick may I”. My bold words catch you off guard as I normally do not talk in that manner. As I “play” with what I have found in your slacks you..
 
-He groaned.-"mmmm you want my cock huh sure go on while i fuck that beautiful mouth..."-He grins seeing her open her mouth he shoved his cock in her throat but not being to rough with her.-
 
Eyes still “zoned out” yet focused on the huge member of yours sliding into my warm wet mouth. I suck slowly, using a free hand to massage your balls as you move back and forth slowly. Soft moans escape my lips. I pull my head off momentarily to say. “Love your huge dick sir”. Again not normally how i would speak. I shake my head a few times, almost as if I am beginning to come out of whatever “fog” my mind is in. You know your time is limited now to act as you...
 
-his cock re enters her mouth and smiles.-“mmmm show me your pussy i can dick you down really good right now.”-as i see you sit up and bend over showing me your ass i began to fuck her oussy and grabbed her shoulders.
 
You see the glassy look in my eyes but know fucking a leggy redhead luke me does not come often so you take full advantage of manipulating me with your slow stern words knowing you dont have long before whatever effect im still under will wear off soon. I must admit though even “out of it” my body reacts to your thrusts as i buck my hips to meet each time your entire length sinks inside me.
 
-His cock pounds her deep and slow pinning her down on to the table as his cock recks her hot little box. Moaning loudly he gripped her legs in heat fucking her hot fuck box.-0
 
I am starting to come around as my sentences, are broken and mumbling things like “what are you doing?” And “where am I” but the brain still does not process my surroundings as im still mostly out of it, head all foggy. Soft moans escape my lips as you pound me, my breathing increases,my hips thrust upward to meet your thrusts out of pure instinct. You can tell by my breathing and moans that I am growing ever closer to a huge orgasm.
 
-He smiled as he was close to cumming with her as he breathed.-“mmm shhh lets enjoy the rest and cum for me.”-he groaned as he cums filling her and hearing her moan he smiled and got cleaned up with her.-“There you feel better i had to free your mind from the Alien mind control.”-he bluffs.-
 
I naively nod yes as my body finishes convulsing in orgasm as I buy your line hook line and sinker. The next day I arrive in my office, located in the basement level of the facility, my private living quarters being on an upper floor, as normal, white blouse black pencil skirt 2" Above knees, and 2" black pumps. I see as I check my emails, you have given me instructions on two specimens to research and take further notes on. As I read on the two emails read....
 
Last edited:
-The email reads.-“I noticed a lot of Activity in the dangerious area that you were not supposed to go in try to do these two Aliens please for further reasearch. Alien 21059 Specimen named Fluffer and Alien 125342 Specimen named Zarick.”
-the email ends with that fluffer is a bigger alien who is friendly and just sits and eats it had not interacted with a female and is not hostile looking it over it does have odd shaped fingers and strands from its arms. The other Alien is long and lanky almost like the classic grey Alien but its body parts are thinner then most small humans.-
 
I enter the cell for the specimen marked fluffed. Just seems interested in the food we gave it and very docile. I notice it has odd shaped fingers, almost having little nubs or suckers like an octopus on them. I place one of its fingers on my wrist it pulls away. I reassure it in a, soft tone that it's ok not here to harm it. I place the fingers on my wrist again and can feel a light suction which feels odd. It gives me goosebumps and a good feeling. Part of me wonders how those would feel on other areas of me. "For research you know" I think to myself.
 
-The Alien watched her as it makes a happy gurrgle of sorts it enjoyed her skin the light sucking sensation is almost like a soft gumming feeling if a toddler and tickles to with almost very small tongues just inside the sucker.-
 
" It's for research purposes " I say to myself, with those words, I unbutton my blouse halfway exposing the tops of my breasts encased in the lacy bra. I take one of appendages of the specimen and place it on my breast. I gasp as the sensation is immediate and feels like a child sucking on a breast, or so I could imagine that as I don't have children. I then pop a breast free from the bra and place it on the nipple. The suction becoming stronger and I feel my nipple stiffen a bit as I try to focus on taking notes.
 
-There are Happy almost purring noises from the Alien as it sucks her nipple and the Suction is increased like a baby to a bottle. The Alien watches her expose thenother and Attach a second to her other nipple The alien makes more happy noises.-
 
Back
Top