If your wife or girlfriend cheated

Cheating

I Believe that the only wives not cheating on their husbands are the ones that have permission from their husband wives that are in a long term relationship will cheat
 
I Believe that the only wives not cheating on their husbands are the ones that have permission from their husband wives that are in a long term relationship will cheat

I think that's quite a stretch. But then again, my wife cheated on me.
 
I am sure it would be with her current sexting buddy that she doesnt know that I am aware of. I very much like reading their dirty texts to each other and she has exchanged several pics with him as well.

That's hot. A bet a lot of wives do that -- they can pretend it isn't really cheating
 
My wife is well aware that if she really wanted to have sex with another man, all she would have to do is let me know so we could talk about it and make it part of the spice to our sex life. We always fantasize about her enjoying a hung strong stud at work.....so we both obviously get turned on by it. Maybe one day she'll get that hall pass for real. She deserves it 😃😃😃
 
My wife is well aware that if she really wanted to have sex with another man, all she would have to do is let me know so we could talk about it and make it part of the spice to our sex life. We always fantasize about her enjoying a hung strong stud at work.....so we both obviously get turned on by it. Maybe one day she'll get that hall pass for real. She deserves it 😃😃😃

Fantasy is nice, doing it for real is nicer!
 
My wife has taken on several lovers through the years. She always been open and honest about it. Twice, she went off for a weekend with one of her lovers. For me, it's more fun when she goes out on a date and comes home afterward so I can hear about it while having sex with her.

Once, a lover of hers sent her a text late at night. He wanted to ride his Harley to a nearby park, for her to meet him, suck him off, and then he would ride off. It was close to midnight. She thought it was too late to head out. I encouraged her to go. I think seeing how turned on I got at the idea prompted her to say "Yes" to her lover.

Fifteen minutes later, she drove to meet him. She said he was sitting on the edge of a picnic table groping himself with his bike parked nearby. He groped her as they kissed for a couple minutes before he opened his jeans and pulled out his cock. She dropped to her knees and obediently sucked him off. As soon as he got off, he said "Thank you," got on his bike and left.

Their meeting took less than fifteen minutes. She arrived home with dirty knees and a big smile on her face. I couldn't stop kissing her as we made love.
 
I Believe that the only wives not cheating on their husbands are the ones that have permission from their husband wives that are in a long term relationship will cheat

Yeah, I have a tendency to lean towards this. My wife cheated twice which brought us to the semi open relationship that we're now enjoying.
 
I Believe that the only wives not cheating on their husbands are the ones that have permission from their husband wives that are in a long term relationship will cheat

I used to work in an office with a lot of young women doing clerical work. I bet at least half of them were cheating. A lot of them would talk about it openly amongst themselves. One married young lady used to go to Newport with another friend for the express purpose of trying to hook up with some guy. My wife cheated quite a few times and I never had a clue until she told me recently. She mentioned that there was a couple of times that she had to seduce me because her lover came inside her and she was afraid she might get pregnant. She still hooks up with a couple of guys but she has permission so it is no longer cheating.
 
My wife cheated with a coworker - her only indiscretion , I think. She still denies it, thinks I'd be angry, but really I'd just like to hear details. It's been a while now, and even though the guy worked with her another year after having her, we don't live in the same state now. She got a little drunk on a work trip, ended up in his room. I can only imagine how happy he was to strip and have her.
 
My wife cheated with a coworker - her only indiscretion , I think. She still denies it, thinks I'd be angry, but really I'd just like to hear details. It's been a while now, and even though the guy worked with her another year after having her, we don't live in the same state now. She got a little drunk on a work trip, ended up in his room. I can only imagine how happy he was to strip and have her.

If she denies it, why are you so sure
 
She had a room mate from work that called me all night, freaking out that my wife never came back from the room. she named the guy, said they had been drinking and dancing before my wife disappeared. Her room mate was worried for her safety, called me every hour or so, all night.
 
She had a room mate from work that called me all night, freaking out that my wife never came back from the room. she named the guy, said they had been drinking and dancing before my wife disappeared. Her room mate was worried for her safety, called me every hour or so, all night.

That's certainly reason for suspicion.
 
During the course of seven years, she cheated with:

1) A guy who was a frequent customer at her consignment store
2) A guy who worked in the shop next to her store
3) Her best friend's bf
4) A friend/neighbor from the next town
5) Another neighbor, down the street, with the other "total hot wife" in our small town
6) A sleazy rock musician who talked her into dealing pot out of her store, which is when we split
 
Live in girlfriend cheated

I had a girlfriend that was an exotic dancer that lived with me for awhile. She was a total slut and cheated several times. She even fucked my best friend one night after I had passed out from partying. The incident that I remember the most was right after we had broken up. She was out with another guy and had called me while she was with him. She told me that she was gonna fuck him and wanted to know what I thought about that. I told her to go ahead and fuck him, then come over and ket ne have sloppy 2nds. She hung up on me. Several hours later she showed up at my apartment. She told me all the details while I slid into her creamy cunt. I saw all his cum oozing out around my hard cock as I pounded her slutty hole. I ended up adding my load to his and then I kicked her whore ass out. We ended up hooking up several more times after she had fucked someone else. It was very hot to have a slut fuck buddy.
 
We have a closed relationship and are happy with it - but we like to fantasize for fun. She would cheat with an old high school crush.
 
My wife once texted me pictures while she was with one of her lovers. In all, she sent just three - one of him going down on her, one of her sucking his cock, and one more of him fucking her. It was all I could do to hold back from jerking off while I waited for her to come home. That was the loose inspiration for a short story I posted a while back: Texting Threeway (Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but I'm thinking followers of this thread might like that story.)
 
I would encourage it. Especially if she'd let me watch while I was having sex with his wife/girlfriend
 
If she did, I'd prefer it be with a much younger man or a woman, but no one that I know. That would be too awkward. Of course, if she filled me in on all of the details, I would be thrilled to listen!
 
If she did, I'd prefer it be with a much younger man or a woman, but no one that I know. That would be too awkward. Of course, if she filled me in on all of the details, I would be thrilled to listen!

Yes that's really the fun -- hearing about it after, especially if she gives you the impression that she was doing it for your pleasure
 
Back
Top