Young Lara experiences the world (Closed)

Professor Knight

He smiled and indicated to a cupboard before turning to Samantha.

"Perhaps you will get a chance to find out for yourself Miss Nishimura, I am after all not even a teacher at your university."

Sam snickered slightly, "well I couldn't do that to Lara, she called dibs on you already." She recognised the mostly joking nature of his tone and went along with it. "And although I have never had a threesome, I would only consider it with two guys." She grinned at Lara, "but if Lara gives us permission, I wouldn't say no to testing how well you know those dusty old tomes you have on your bookshelf."

Professor Knight laughed at that before turning his attention back to Lara.

"The lady from the boutique has arrived, she also bought some items to help you freshen up with before you and Sam head out on your shopping spree."

He put his arm around Sam's waist and steered her towards the door. "Samantha and I will wait for you in the lounge. We will expect a decent fashion show won't we Samantha."

"Definitely will Prof, I want to see Lara exude some sexuality," she said giggling.

The two girls had spent many a chance asking each other if an outfit suited them and such, although Lara was usually more conservative and practical
 
Lara Croft

Lara shook her head as Knight and Sam left the room, not quite sure what to make of their comfortable flirting. With a shrug she finished the rest of her water and then put the glass in the sink before making her way into the bedroom where she assumed the woman from the boutique was waiting beside two racks laden with a myriad of different clothing artfully hung on hangers.

"You must be Lara." The middle-aged woman said, her eyes raking up and down Lara's body critically. Lara automatically stood a little straighter and fixed the woman with a sharp nod. "I'm Michelle. Lance has asked me here to fit you for some of our latest line. I brought up a range of it. We do have more sizes in stock, but he requested that we fit yours specifically."

Michelle reached over to the rack and pulled a tape measure off it. She made her way over to Lara and whirred the tape measure around her as though she were a cowboy with his trusty whip. When the woman stepped back she gestured to the clothes rack.

"Pick a few and we'll go from there." Michelle ordered. Lara nodded mutely and made her way over to the racks.

When Lara went shopping her choices were so predictable that Sam was able to pick the items just as quickly as she could. Practical, comfortable and well-cut; that was Lara's MO. Sam constantly criticised her for her lack of daring, but there was something comforting and wholesome about a comfortable pair of jeans and a cotton shirt.

The clothing that Michelle had to offer was what Lara would only really wear when she was going somewhere a little more dressy than uni. There were some gorgeous dressed fit for day wear, some lovely pants and tops, and other evening wear that Lara thought was stunning, even if it was more fancy than she would pick for herself.

Lara's eyes were naturally drawn to the more natural hues, and her fingers ran over the fabrics appreciatively. There was nothing synthetic about the silks and cottons they used; it was all divine quality. However, Lara's mind reeled back to when Knight had told her of his preferences; reds, black and blue. Darker colours. Since Knight was the one who requested this fitting she decided that it would be best to select clothing that he would find appealing also.

The first item that Lara chose was a gorgeous red shirt dress made of high quality linen. When Michelle undid the buttons and handed it to Lara expectantly, she took it and then her lips parted and her eyes went wide.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" Michelle asked impatiently.

"I, um... A little bit of privacy, please?" Lara asked, suddenly remembering that she had forgone her panties in her rush to get to the door earlier.

"I've seen it all before. I bet I even have some of it myself." Michelle said with a dismissive wave of her hand.

"No, it's just that-" Lara begun, cursing her oversight.

"What?" Michelle said before understanding dawned on her. "Right. Commando, huh? Best choice with a dress like that. Though I don't know anyone who would wear an evening dress in the morning." Michelle's voice hinted that she knew exactly the reason, and Lara's cheeks went even redder. When Michelle turned away Lara looked around the room, pleased to see Knight's boxers from the previous evening half tucked under the bed. Lara swooped them up and tugged them on before removing her dress and pulling the new one on.

Some time later, Lara had tried on a range of different dresses, which Michelle had tugged and pulled and pinned into shape before easing her out of them. There were a few items that were her normal style in there which she just couldn't resist, but there were also some dresses that she hoped would please Knight and fill Sam's 'exuding sexuality' quota.

There was one dress, a pair of pants and a skirt that Michele was satisfied with as far as sizing went. The other dresses were tagged and placed on the racks before Michelle left the room, telling Lara that they would be ready to pick up by the end of the day. Apparently she had two seamstresses in the boutique downstairs to ready adjust them right away.

As Michelle bustled out of the room Lara did up the buttons on the ready to wear dress she had selected. She had liked it as soon as she had seen it, the perfect mix of casual and dressy and it could translate into many different situations. Even though it was black, it was made out of a natural cotton that was crisp and cool. The top was not too different from the shirts she normally wore, but the dress flared out prettily at the bottom with enough length in the hem to get into many respectable establishments. There were one or two items in her selection that weren't quite as conservative, but they would require alteration, so she would have to wait to show those off.

When Lara returned to the lounge room Michelle had already gone. Knight and Sam were sitting on the couch chatting and they looked up at her when she entered the room.

"Well, I don't know if I'm up for any more shopping after that." Lara laughed.
 
Professor Knight

While they were waiting for Lara to try on some outfits Sam asked him the inevitable question. It was the one he had been hoping to avoid, though he was not embarrassed of reluctant to answer.

"In truth," he replied, "it was not my intention to sleep with her last night." The way he said it showed that he had intended to sleep with Lara at some point. "But she was a little too drunk, a little too horny and insistent, and a lot too attractive."

Samantha laughed, "she has been talking about you almost the whole term. I think she always had the crush, just once she became single and saw the Professor in you, she got a bit more eager to impress," she grinned, "did she impress?"

He raised an eyebrow at the question, "let's just say I never expected her to be quite so experienced and eager."

"Oh that is just Lara, making sure she excels at everything she does. Wouldn't be surprised to find out she did research into how to satisfy your slightly older but handsome professor." She smiled, "talking of that I see you have quite a few books on the subject."

Before he could answer Lara entered in her chosen outfit.

"Oh come on Lara, the dress I picked out for you last night got you laid...do you think that will?"

Samantha was smiling, because although the dress was not overtly sexy it was very elegant and appealing in a way.

"I am going to have to so make sure you buy some short skirts and tight tops today."

Professor Knight stood and smiled, "it looks perfect for a day out, but I do agree with Sam."

He gave Lara a kiss on the cheek , please with the light bit of makeup she had applied.

"I have some work to do, so you girls can see yourselves out when you are ready to leave. Otherwise you have the run of the house. Sam please make sure that Lara buys some appropriate naughty nightwear for when we are sharing a room. You can also if you desire...it is up to you," he added matter of factly.

He turned as he was leaving the room, "oh and one last thing Lara, there is an address on the table by your cell phone. You are to go there after shopping and remember the rules.
 
Lara Croft

Lara took the piece of paper off the coffee table and looked at it, before folding it up and holding it firmly in her grasp. Knight gave them both a smile and a nod before heading to the office and Sam turned to Lara.

"What rules?" She asked.

"Rules? Oh, that's nothing important." Lara said with a dismissive wave of her hand. "You wait here, I'm going to get my bag and then we'll head off. I might go home first to change, is that okay?" Lara asked. Sam agreed with a suspicious look, and the girls set off.

~*~

It was well into the afternoon when Lara and Sam finally finished shopping. Despite the long day of answering probing questions with falsely casual or dismissive responses, Lara found herself energetic at the prospect of seeing Knight again. Sam had asked many times about their interaction and the rules, but Lara had remained evasive. There were many occassions throughout the trip where Lara's mind had drifted back to her liaisons with her professor, and she had allowed these to inspire her shopping. With Sam's assistance she managed to buy a lot of new clothes and underwear that Sam said would be certain to entice any man.

When Lara got home she took a quick shower and prepared herself before shimmying into her new lingerie and dress and then making her way to the front door.

"Where are you going?" Sam called out before Lara managed to escape.

"Here." Lara held up the paper with the address on it for her friend to see.

"Oh, I'll drop you off." Sam said, jumping to her feet and letting a pile of newly purchased clothes fall to the ground.

"No, it's fine. I've called a taxi." Lara replied, desperately wanting some alone time. It wasn't that she didn't like Sam, because she did like her, but after a whole day of shopping and quizzes the relative silence of a cab trip seemed like a slice of heaven.

"Nothing that can't be cancelled." Sam said with a shrug as she swiped her hand bag of her desk. "Let's go."

Lara had no choice but to accept the ride. It wasn't until they'd neared their destination that Sam finally spoke. She had spent the entire trip almost vibrating with the need to ask questions, and when she finally did speak it came out in a loud burst.

"Knight's a good kisser, isn't he?" Sam asked excitedly, Lara rolled her eyes.

"Yes, he's a very good kisser." Lara said before she stopped. Her eyebrows creased and she looked at her friend as the car pulled in to the kerb. "What do you mean, isn't he?" Lara asked. Sam's eyes widened and she bit her lips.

"Oh, nothing. Just the way I said it. That's all." Sam said dismissively. "Now you go and have a great night!" Sam reached over and unbuckled her seatbelt for her.

"No Sam, what did you mean?" Lara fixed her friend with a glare that said that she was not leaving without an answer. Sam sighed loudly.

"Well... I might have first hand experience."

"WHAT?"

"Look Lara, it was a while a go. A bit too much alcohol, far too long since I'd kissed anyway. Look, it doesn't matter anyway. He is interested in you. Plus, he may be hot but he isn't my type. Much too intelligent." Sam said.

"Why the hell didn't you tell me?" Lara said, feeling stunned.

"It was nothing! Just a silly kiss. I didn't want it to get in the way of your crush." Sam said in a soothing tone. Lara's mouth opened and closed several times before she gave up. She snatched her bag off the car floor and got out, slamming the door shut behind her.

"CALL ME IF YOU NEED A RIDE HOME!" Sam called out behind her, but Lara ignored her as she made her way to her destination.

Lara wasn't too sore about the fact that Sam had kissed Knight. There probably wasn't a single man on campus that had missed her friend's adventurous lips. What did bother her though was that she never told her. And that Knight didn't tell her either. Was that why he was so insistent that Lara call Sam?

Lara took a deep breath to centre herself as she made her way to her destination. There was no point getting caught up on it now. But, when she got home, Sam was going to get a good grilling.
 
Professor Knight

The outside of the house looked elegant and expensive, and when a young butler answered the door, it added to the fact that someone of means lived here. He was handsome and maybe just in his twenties, with a body that showed through his well tailored suit.

"Lady Croft, please come in, Lady Chelmsford is expecting you."

He led her through the house to a small sitting room. Lara could see there was a woman seated on a couch, though all details were hidden as her back was to the door.

"Lady Chelmsford, your guest has arrived." The butler announced, his hand gently holding Lara's arm to halt her from entering the room.

"Ah...Lance's latest recruit."

The voice was melodious with the hint of a sultry ring to it. All Lara could see was the back of a head covered with long platinum blond tresses.

"Tell me Thomas, is she as beautiful as Professor Knight says?"

"Yes my Lady, she is athletic and graceful, with noticeable breasts and an attractive yet strong face." He released Lara's arm and nudged her forward with a firm hand on her back.

"You can bring us some one please Thomas and then you will leave us until I call for you."

Lady Chelmsford waited patiently for Lara to round the couch and stand before her. Although she was in her late thirties or maybe even early forties, she was beautiful. She had the look that would make her a film star or a model. Her face was strong with a touch of defiance and the deepest of blue eyes. Although she did not look a day over thirty, it was all natural beauty and not attributed to surgery. Her breasts were large and perfectly round (thanks to a skilled surgeon) and could easily be made out through the sheer lacy white top she wore. Her skirt although also sheer was black and was not so see through. However it did have a long slit up the side which with her crossed legs had fallen away to reveal long tanned, shapely legs. Lady Chelmsford was the type of woman that few would say no to.

"Miss Croft," she said as Lara approached, "your professor has told me a lot about you...and the rules you must obey."
 
Lara Croft

Lara was confused as she was swept into the presence of an extremely enigmatic and commanding woman. The conversation between Lady Chelmsford and the Butler surprised her; one of Knight's newest recruits? Perhaps this woman was an archaeologist. Lara couldn't remember any one of note in the are by that name. But, there was the mention of the rules. And the butler's description of her. Lara's cheeks were tinged pink as the man left the room.

"Ah, yes Lady Chelmsford." Lara said, suddenly remembering that she had bot manners and a voice box, walking over so that she was in the woman's sight. "Please forgive my, but you caught me off guard. I assumed that Professor Knight would be here." Lara gave the woman a shy smile and offered her hand to shake.

Lara's mind reeled as she tried to figure out the strange situation in which she found herself. The past twentyfour hours had been so strange that this didn't feel at all out of place, but as Lara looked at the stunningly beautiful woman before her she couldn't help but feel a little lost.
 
Professor Knight

She took Lara offered hand, but instead of shaking it, she drew it towards her lips and kissed it gently. It was a very odd gesture and the woman smiled at her surprise.

"That is how Professor Knight greets me," she continued to study Lara's hand, "strong, yet still soft. I think they will be very skilled."

She released Lara's hand, "Lance has visited many times, but perhaps not today. Today is our time to get to know each other."

Her eyes studied Lara briefly. "That is a beautiful dress, I am sure your Professor will approve, though it is the beautiful woman beneath that makes the dress."

"Now please make yourself comfortable, and we will get to know each other better."

There was no other chair in the room, only an open bit of lush carpet between the couch and the window Lady Chelmsford was facing. There was also a bit of space on the couch next to her.
 
Lara Croft

Lara's eyes widened as some puzzle pieces slowly fell into place. She looked at Lady Chelmsford again, and couldn't stop the butterflies in her stomach that started when the other woman's lips had kissed her fingers so sensually. Lara didn't know much about alternative sexual cultures, but with the tone of Knight's demands and the mannerisms of this Lady, she had a feeling that she was about to learn a lot.

Lara carefully lowered herself down on to the lounge with Lady Chelmsford, not quite comfortable enough to sit on the floor (however lushly carpeted) in a complete stranger's house. She smoothed her dress down as she sat, and was sure to keep her knees and toes together as her mother used to guide her to do, as well as to ensure that there was always some amount of personal space between her and Lady Chelmsford.
 
Lady Chelmsford

While Lara settled in, Thomas arrived with the wine. Oddly enough he offered Lara her glass first. She may have been the guest but still Lady Chelmsford was a woman of means and social standing.

"He must like you," Lady Chelmsford said with a smile.

She took her glass and after a sip dismissed the butler before turning to Lara.

"Strange, when Lance visits and wishes to make use of my other services, he sits next to me. When he wishes to discuss business and my patronage of his endeavours he prefers to stand."

She turned her body slightly so she was facing Lara more squarely.

"Do you wish to make use of my other services," she added softly, her eyes boring into Lara's own.
 
Lara Croft

Lara accepted the wine gratefully and took a sip as Lady Chelmsford spoke. When Chelmsford asked whether Lara wanted her other services Lara gasped softly.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Lara said, her wine glass coming down to rest in her free hand. "Professor Knight just gave me your address, he didn't tell me anything other than to remember the rules."

Lara's cheeks were now thoroughly aflame as she realised that her assumptions about Lady Chemlsford were most likely true.

"Did Professor Knight tell you why he sent me here?" Lara asked quickly, hoping to cover the fact that she was incredibly nervous.
 
Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford smiled, "do not be so nervous Lara, nothing will happen here that you do not wish to happen." She took another sip of her wine, all the while watching Lara's reaction. "As to why Lance sent you to visit, well I would guess that would be for me to meet the woman that will help him find Excalibur for me."

Her smiled broadened, making her look even more radiant. "Yes Lara, I am the one funding your expedition, though I believe your part is paid for by another party." She shifted slightly so that their knees touched, "you do not owe me anything, though Lance does. Although his previous discoveries have amassed some fame and wealth, it is not enough for him to live as he does. The apartment which you have no doubt seen, is owned by me."

She reached up and gently brushed a lock of hair from Lara's cheek. "And although Lance is an exceptional practitioner of his profession, one who I would and do gladly fund, he is also honourable." Her hand gently caressed Lara's cheek, "you see the professor and I have an understanding. I will continue to fund him as long as I garner some benefits nd his is truthful with me."

She finished her drink, "he sent you here not only because he thinks you are also skilled and thuswanted me, a future patron for you some day, to meet. But also to show me a women he has more than casual feelings for."
 
Lara Croft

Lara felt terrible that the possibility that this woman was more than an erotic counsellor didn't cross her mind. Lady Chelmsford was the investor funding the expedition? Lara was thoroughly pleased, and highly honoured, that both Professor Knight and Lady Chelmsford had thought her worthy of the Lady's time.

When Chelmsford spoke of Knight having more than just casual feelings for her Lara's heart began to flutter nervously. Damn it, Lara thought, you're not a twelve year old with a school yard crush! Lara made a concerted effort to calm her physiological reaction, but couldn't help but be pleased that Knight thought of her as worthy of more than just casual sex. She was secretly concerned that allowing him to penetrate her the night before had lowered his view of her, but being here with Lady Chelmsford seemed to be proof to the contrary. However, Lady Chelmsford had made it quite clear that Professor Knight came to her for more than just funding, and Lara was curious about the more sordid details.

"I am looking forward to going on this expedition." Lara said with a smile, "I haven't yet had a chance to begin my theoretical preparations for it, but I look forward to it. I do hope we find Excalibur though, Mistress Chelmsford, for you and for the wider historical community." Lara said, adding in the Mistress part, curious to see if Lady Chelmsford knew about the rules she was expected to follow, and what exactly she would think of them. The memory of the woman's hand on her cheek stirred something that Lara hadn't known had been hiding within her, and she decided that Mistress was exactly the way she should be addressing this woman.
 
Lady Chelmsford

If Lara calling her mistress had sparked any recognition in her, lady Chelmsford did not show it.

"Do not worry Lara, I am not one for hiding discoveries from the public. If we discover the actual sword, it will go to the museum. It is enough knowing I helped in its discovery."

Again she touched the woman's cheek, this time a bit more intimately, if that were possible. "You are very beautiful."

Seeing a slight nervous hesitation in Lara she withdrew her hand. "Do not fear Lara , you can be totally honest with me, I will not deceive or betray you."
 
Lara Croft

Lara wasn't entirely sure of how to respond. The constant switches between sensual suggestion and academic conversation had her struggling to comprehend the situation just as surely as she was struggling to control her breathing.

"I have followed Professor Knight's work for a while." Lara said, in her confused state she fell back to something that was comfortable, a topic she knew she could handle. "He has done great things in his field. Are you also interested in Mythological archaeology? It is such an interesting area."
 
Lady Chelmsford

She laughed softly as Lara changed the subject. It was obvious to see the girl was nervous and unsure about her feelings. So Lady Chelmsford decided she would indulge her a bit, though with a slight hint of sensual touch.

"I am not a historian per se, but I do follow the Professor's work. Just as I was interested in your story."

Placing her hand on Lara's leg, just above the knee but below her hemline she continued to talk as if nothing was strange about it.

"My meeting with the professor was rather fortuitous. It led to both a professional relationship and a personal one."

She looked up at Lara and smiled.

"In case you are wondering, I taught Lance many of the skills you are no doubt familiar with." Giving Lara's thigh a gentle squeeze she continued, "but this excursion is personal. I may well be a descendant of the man believed to be King Arthur."

She removed her hand again.

"But I am not unfamiliar with the touch of a woman. Are you Lara? or would you prefer Thomas, although I have never experienced him, he is well regarded."
 
Lara Croft

Lara was tempted to ask Lady Chelmsford how she met the Professor, but her next statement surprised Lara. As a Croft, Lara was descended from a long line of English gentry. If Lady Chelmsford was descended from the line thought to be related from King Arthur it would be incredible. Lara found herself both in awe and slightly jealous of the woman before her. To be descended from such a historical line would be worth more than all of the wealth of the Croft family.

Nevertheless, Lara's sense of awe did not last long. It was soon overwhelmed by the touch of Chelmsford's hand on her leg. Just below the hem of her dress, and seemingly innocent, the intimacy of the move took Lara's breath away.

"Em, no." Lara breathed after Chelmsfor removed her hand and asked Lara a rather interesting question. "I haven't. Though I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Who's Thomas?" It made no sense to her. The past twenty four hours had been so full of twists and unbelievable turns that Lara's mind was now terribly slow to catch up.
 
Lady Chelmsford

The lady laughed softly, it was not a dainty laugh though, but still not loud.

"Oh you are ever so sweet, I can see why Lance may be falling for you."

She reached over and picked up a small silver bell.

"But you must also become aware that your pussy holds power."

The word seemed so out of place coming from the noble woman. It was almost as if she said it to shock the young Lara and test her reaction, yet it also seemed correct to emphasise the point. Professor Knight had told Lara he did not intend to penetrate her, yet in the end he had.

Lady Chelmsford rang the bell softly and the butler appeared again.

"Thomas," she said, "Lady Croft would like to meet you."

The butler nodded and reached for the buckle of his bulging trousers.

"Aaa.."the Lady interjected again, "she is still a lady Thomas, and you are nothing but a butler with a large cock and impressive stamina, as I am told."

She handed the bell to Lara.

"Lara ring the bell if you would like him to show you how much he desires you."
 
Lara Croft

Curiouser and curiouser! the words that Alice mutter in Wonderland came freely to Lara's mind. This day was turning out to be all measures of strange, and this new development was no less so. She looked at the butler again and couldn't help but blush. The bulge in his pants was clear to see, as was how handsome he was. The whole situation still perplexed Lara though. There was a small and sinful part of her that wanted to ring the bell and see what this butler had to offer, but she was ever the scientist. She would make no decision until she had enough evidence, and right now she needed to do more research.

"Please forgive my cluelessness." Lara said, struggling to keep her voice free of the odd mix of desire and confusion that she felt. "But what is it that Professor Knight has sent me here for?" Lara asked. After a moment she felt bad, and so she quickly added; "Not that I am not enjoying your company, because I am. And the wine is amazing." Lara looked to Thomas and then opened her mouth to say something about him, but then thought better of it. "I am just not quite sure what I am doing here." The constant shifts between erotic and academic were making her head swim, and the subtle touched from the Lady only confused things further. Despite her gut instinct telling her that she knew exactly why she was here, she didn't want to make assumptions.
 
Lady Chelmsford

"Professor Knight sent you here at my request. I wished to meet his young protege for both personal and professional reasons. No doubt he agreed thinking that as his Mistress, and I meanthat by the woman who controls his sexual appetite and not a lover. That his Mistress would teach you to be more submissive."

She smiled, "though I have other ideas. So Lara will you obey your Professor and do as he desires you to do...or will you do as you wish?"

She pointed at Thomas, "you will not be judged by me either way, nor will the professor know what happens...we will leave him to assume."
 
Lara Croft

There, she had said it. Lara now knew that Lady Chelmsford had the relationship with Professor Knight that she had dared to guess at. Chelmsford had been very careful to mention the difference between the role of a lover and that of someone who controls sexual appetite. For Lara they had always been one in the same. She had always proscribed to the ideal social norm of staying sexually and emotionally faithful to the person she was with (even if one of her boyfriends hadn't felt the same). The idea that anyone would see one person specifically for sexual reasons, yet still maintain an emotional and physically relationship with another was new with her, and as such sat strangely on her conscience.

Lara looked to Thomas with an apologetic smile before turning away from him. Her own sexual appetites had been thoroughly out of control with Professor Knight the previous night. She had not intended to allow him to penetrate her, but at her own insistence, he had done so. He himself said that he had no intention to push into her, but it was her own request that had broken his resolve and taken over whatever else he might have had planned for her.

Besides all that, Lara had given Professor Knight her word to obey him. Even though it was nothing more than a pillow oath she would take it seriously unless it went completely contrary to her personal morals or safety. At this moment, she was curious to see where this decision of Knight's would take her. Lara had never been one to submit easily, even though there were sometimes advantages to doing so. Therefore Lara turned to Lady Chelmsford and smiled at her in a manner that was much braver than the way that she felt.

"I will do as Professor Knight wishes." Wishes Lara said, then, as an afterthought added "Mistress."

That title seemed to suit Lady Chelmsford much better, and despite her nervous apprehension Lara was curious to see where this would go. She like Knight, and had liked him for a while, and she was interested in following through with this if it meant that she would get to know him better, and get to know how to please him. She still wasn't sure about how she felt knowing that he had kissed Samantha, or that he had a Mistress (to whom he must have relayed their illicit encounter), but Lady Chelmsford's words were laced with the hint that Knight was interested in Lara.
 
Lady Chelmsford

The lady of the house smiled.

"I see the professor was right about you." She placed her hand on Lara's leg again, this time so that her hand touched Lara's inner thigh. "You have such a sweet nature but I can see a strength in you, a defiance." She leaned forward, and before Lara could react placed a soft kiss on the girls lips. Although there was a sensual tone to it, it was not overly overt and before Lara knew it she pulled away and sat straight. "A defiance that Lance wants you to lose, but I do not with to break."

She rose from the couch like a graceful bird rising into the sky. For the first time the light from the window shone against her dress and illuminated the beautiful figure beneath. Lara could see she was naked except for the black material, and it was obvious that Lady Chelmsford did not spend all her time lazing in luxury.

"Follow your Mistress Lara."

She walked from the room without even looking back and entered a brightly lit room, which was bare except for a comfortable massage bed in the centre. There was also a small table with aromatic oils and creams.

"Lara," Lady Chelmsford spoke, expecting that Lara had at least followed her, "I expect you know what I want you to do...so."
 
Lara Croft

It interested Lara that Knight wanted to push through her defiance; wasn't that one of the reasons she had succeeded in her studies and the voyage to Yamatai. She couldn't help but smile slightly when Lady Chelmsford said that she had no desire to comply with the professor.

The soft kiss on the lips and then the knowledge that Chelmsford was naked beneath her dress made the apples of Lara's cheeks redden delicately. Despite her desire to remain neutral, she couldn't help but take a second glance at the beautiful curves and graces barely concealed by the stunning lace dress. When Chelmsford asked Lara to follow she did so unquestioningly.

The room beyond was empty at quite bright. In the centre was a lush massage bed and a table with various bowls, bottles and cannisters. Lara had seen similar set ups like this before and then couldn't help but wonder what on earth she was supposed to do. A massage; that much was certain. But did the Mistress want to massage Lara or were Lara's skills the ones to be tested. If Lara was the one to be massaged then it was only logical that she was required to take her clothes off. If Lady Chelmsford wanted a massage then Lara figured that taking her clothes off would be a terribly embarrassing faux pas.

Lara walked over to the massage table slowly. When she reached it she placed on hand on the bed, one hand on the table of oils, and then looked back over her shoulder at Chelmsford with an alluring half-smile.

"Would the Mistress like a massage?" Lara asked. If this was what Chelmsford had intended then she would think Lara's manner to be flirtatious; if Lara was supposed to be getting massaged then perhaps her cheek would be a sigh of her independent and somewhat daring nature.

Lara waited for Chelmsford's response, and she knew that if she herself were the one to be massaged then she would willing remove her dress. Lara loved massages, so she refused to let the idea of being naked in front of this undeniably sensual mistress turn her away. Besides; she had agreed to do what Knight wanted, and she somehow trusted that Chelmsford knew exactly what that was.
 
Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford could sense Lara's uncertainty, but then that was understandable. The girl had confessed her inexperience with women already, and a massage would undoubtedly be a lot more sensual than Lara would be used to with other women.

"Thank you dear," she smiled as she glided over to stand next to Lara. "I would love to see if you are as skilled in this as you are in survival."

"I trust your judgement, so I leave it up to you yo decide," she indicated to the oils on the table.

"Now if you don't mind helping me out of this dress," she turned her back to Lara and smiled to herself. "I leave myself totally in your hands."
 
Lara Croft

Lara felt a thrill of erotic excitement at Lady Chelmsford's apparent trust. Lara gently swept up Chelmsford's hair and put it over her shoulder, before her fingers settled on the zip of the dress. Slowly, somewhat hesitantly, Lara pulled the zipper down and uncased the Mistress's divine body.

The dress slid off Lady Chelmsford with almost unspeakable ease. Even though it was lace it slid down her curves with the gentlest of taps, looking more like silk than anything else. The skin beneath was like silk too, it appeared smooth and soft, and when Lara reached out and gently touched her shoulder it felt smoother than any skin had right to be.

"You can lay down if you like." Lara said, her nerves creeping up in her voice as her eyes travelled down the sensuous curves of Chelmsford's back and behind.

Lady Chelmsford moved to the table as requested and lowered herself gingerly onto it. Lara couldn't help but watch, eager to see what more Chelmsfor had to offer, but everything that Lara secretly wished to see was now pressed against the table.

Lara looked down at the different oils and lotions available and picked the one with the nicest bottle. She had always been on the receiving end of massages and didn't really care what oil was used so long as it felt good. After looking at the bottle she had chosen she was distracted by a candle. She put the bottle down and read the information on the glass candle holder and smiled. She'd heard of these before, but had never seen one in action. Without hesitation Lara picked up the lighter and lit the wick on the candle. She knew it would take time to melt though, so she poured some of the oil she had originally selected onto her hand. Lara rubbed her palms together for a few moments to warm the cool liquid before stepping up beside the massage bed and taking a deep breath.

She tried to mimic the best techniques that she'd had used on her. Lara's hands glided over the dips and plains of Lady Chelmsford's back. It took a few minutes for her to settle into a rhythm and find the right amount of pressure that had Lady Chelmsford relaxing beneath her fingers. Long lascivious circles up and down Chelmsford's back with regular and pointed variations to sooth her shoulders and gently rub her neck.

Lara became more and more comfortable touching Chelmsford's skin as the candle slowly melted some of its precious oil. It wasn't long before Chelmsford's back no longer held any tension, and Lara found herself thinking more and more about the long legs nakedly displayed before her. Deciding that she might as well continue with the experience, Lara reached over and blew out the flame of the candle, sending the fragrant essences of flower and smoke wafting through the room. After letting the wax oil cool for a moment she tipped the candle over and let the wax trickle up the length's of Chelmsford's exposed legs. The woman's body barely twitched at the hot sensation, but a small moan of appreciation let Lara knew that she was doing the right thing.

Up and down Chelmford's legs. Large firm circles over the calves, smaller and gentler circles over the back of her thighs. When Lara reached the curve of Chelsmford's behind she lost her nerve and slid her hands back down to Chelmsford's feet, starting there before working her way back up.

It took several rounds of Lady Chelmsford's legs before Lara dared to massage her behind. When she did finally touch those luscious mounds, Lara felt herself throbbing with desire, and she was pleased that Chelmsford would not be able to see her blush. After a minute or so, Lady Chelmsford's legs partes ever so slightly and Lara gasped. Her hands travelled over the back of her thighs before delving between them. It was a painstaking journing up towards the junction of Chelmsford's thighs, but Lara kept it slow to sooth her own nerves. After much massaging and a few very gentle moans Lara's fingers began to brush the velvety skin of Chelmsford's womanhood on each upstroke.

Shocked by her own audacity and behaviour, Lara's hands withdrew from between Chelmsford's thighs and focused once more on her behind. Never before had Lara felt the sensual pull of another female body so strongly, and she wanted nothing more than to explore the more intimate regions of this Mistress. Despite her own arousal and desire, she retreated for fear of misreading Chelmsford's cues.

"Are you enjoying this so far?" Lara asked, "Please feel free to tell me what you like, or what you want more of." Lara's voice was a soft but husky whisper, adding to the increasingly tense air in the room.
 
Lady Chelmsford

Lady Chelmsford chuckled softly to herself at Lara's tentative touches and words.

What would the girl think if I told her honestly what I want, would she be so willing to follow my instructions.

She was definitely enjoying the massage, there was no doubt the girl was skilled, if not from practice but from knowledge. Though she could sense Lara was still nervous, she did enjoy the nervous touches to her mound, and the slightly more brave hands on her behind. She had always been told she had an exceptional arse, and feeling Lara's soft yet firm hands kneading the luscious globes made her even more admired. In fact there wasn't a part of her body which she was not pleased with, and that was all due to good healthy living and conditioning, or in the case of her breasts, a little surgery as well.

"You are doing very well Lara, I am enjoying everything your hands are doing."

She opened her legs a little further, to encourage the girl that her touches were not unwelcome. Itwas just enough that, if she looked closer, Lara would see the beginning of a glisten to the swelling lips, encouraged by Lara's touch and thoughts of the girl.

Lady Chelmsford turned her head towards Lara, "in fact so much so, I leave myself in your capable hands."
 
Back
Top