Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
is she gunna be all pink and pouting for him? ;)

Well if it was me I would be...but then I would never talk to Daddy like that. I am his good girl and I want him to always be proud of me. But this girl...Daddy needs to teach her a lesson and show her who is boss...she is being very bad! He needs to break her and build her back up from the bottom.

Gosh, I sound like a sick little puppy....*giggles*

:eek:

Well if it was me I would be...but then I would never talk to Daddy like that. I am his good girl and I want him to always be proud of me. But this girl...Daddy needs to teach her a lesson and show her who is boss...she is being very bad! He needs to break her and build her back up from the bottom.

And then as she proves herself to be Daddy's very good girl...then she may be rewarded by Daddy....with his admiration and praise.:heart:

Of course the other baby girls might have other ideas:rose:

sick puppy? nah, i write this stuff and i'm completely sane. ;)

“You might be <i>old</i> enough,” he drawled, mocking her with his voice and with his sneer. “But I still sez you en’t gunna.” His chin, bristled and square as a miner’s jutted at her belligerently. “Not dressed like that. Not with yer clout hanging out under yer skirt. Put some fuckin’ clothes on.”

“Why should I?” Her expression shifted, the eyes narrowing slyly. Her accusation came as sweet as sugar from her coral lips. “You seem to like looking at me when I’m dressed like this.”

Time stood still. Jessica heard muted street sounds from beyond the window. Her heart hammered in her chest. She could hear the man’s snuffling breath as he took air both in and out through his mouth. He stood immobile, his bulk blocking the door, the only way out if you discounted the thirteen storeys to the pavement below.

“What did you say?”

His face, those hammer fists and dark eyes. She’d gone too far; she knew it too.

But she wouldn’t shut up.

“I said,” she turned and bent at the waist so her buttocks taunted him. “You seem to like looking at me when I’m dressed like this.” She flicked the hem of the skirt, a rabbit-tail flash.

He gasped when he saw her. “You ...” he began, eyes bulging, lips moving yet unable to make a single articulate sound – A goldfish landed and gasping. He took another threatening step. “I should just ...” he managed eventually, his face puce.

“What? Jessica jeered. ‘What are you gonna do?” she challenged and flicked her skirt again.

“You might be <i>old</i> enough,” he drawled, mocking her with his voice and with his sneer. “But I still sez you en’t gunna.” His chin, bristled and square as a miner’s jutted at her belligerently. “Not dressed like that. Not with yer clout hanging out under yer skirt. Put some fuckin’ clothes on.”

“Why should I?” Her expression shifted, the eyes narrowing slyly. Her accusation came as sweet as sugar from her coral lips. “You seem to like looking at me when I’m dressed like this.”

Time stood still. Jessica heard muted street sounds from beyond the window. Her heart hammered in her chest. She could hear the man’s snuffling breath as he took air both in and out through his mouth. He stood immobile, his bulk blocking the door, the only way out if you discounted the thirteen storeys to the pavement below.

“What did you say?”

His face, those hammer fists and dark eyes. She’d gone too far; she knew it too.

But she wouldn’t shut up.

“I said,” she turned and bent at the waist so her buttocks taunted him. “You seem to like looking at me when I’m dressed like this.” She flicked the hem of the skirt, a rabbit-tail flash.

He gasped when he saw her. “You ...” he began, eyes bulging, lips moving yet unable to make a single articulate sound – A goldfish landed and gasping. He took another threatening step. “I should just ...” he managed eventually, his face puce.

“What? Jessica jeered. ‘What are you gonna do?” she challenged and flicked her skirt again.

*clapping my hands in delight*

More! More!

(You know, baby girls do the taunting, not the Daddies! Give it up!)

:heart:

*clapping my hands in delight*

More! More!

(You know, baby girls do the taunting, not the Daddies! Give it up!)

“What? Jessica jeered. ‘What are you gonna do?” she challenged and flicked her skirt again. “What are you gunna do – hit me?”

“I’m gunna teach you some manners,” he yelled, spittle flying, eyes bulging, face a red mask of fury. “I’m going to bend you over my knee and give you such a ... Like I shoulda ...”

And he came at her, fingers like steel rods clamped viciously around her wrist.

She whimpered then, eyes wide with fright. A squirt of piss spattered onto the carpet for she was naked underneath the inadequate skirt.

“No ...” she squealed. “Please ...”

‘Where’s yer knickers,” the old man shouted. “What do you mean by goin’ out like that? What d’ya think yer doin’ flashin’ yer bare arse at me?”

But he liked it. Even as he yelled and spat and cursed, his cock was growing. That arse. Those tight cheeks ... And the little oyster of her cunt nestled in the sift cleft between her thighs. Fuck but she was a saucy little bitch ...

“What? Jessica jeered. ‘What are you gonna do?” she challenged and flicked her skirt again. “What are you gunna do – hit me?”

“I’m gunna teach you some manners,” he yelled, spittle flying, eyes bulging, face a red mask of fury. “I’m going to bend you over my knee and give you such a ... Like I shoulda ...”

And he came at her, fingers like steel rods clamped viciously around her wrist.

She whimpered then, eyes wide with fright. A squirt of piss spattered onto the carpet for she was naked underneath the inadequate skirt.

“No ...” she squealed. “Please ...”

‘Where’s yer knickers,” the old man shouted. “What do you mean by goin’ out like that? What d’ya think yer doin’ flashin’ yer bare arse at me?”

But he liked it. Even as he yelled and spat and cursed, his cock was growing. That arse. Those tight cheeks ... And the little oyster of her cunt nestled in the sift cleft between her thighs. Fuck but she was a saucy little bitch ...

Not really into the pee part...but damn it...you can write, GA....I am still frightened by that one story you sent me years ago...about that thing....*shivers in fright*

I love the saucy little bitch, lol....I am a saucy little bitch...:D

are you going to keep spoon feeding me?:cool:

Not really into the pee part...but damn it...you can write, GA....I am still frightened by that one story you sent me years ago...about that thing....*shivers in fright*

I love the saucy little bitch, lol....I am a saucy little bitch...:D

are you going to keep spoon feeding me?:cool:

some of the pervs will love the squirt of piss. ;)

http://www.literotica.com/s/shortcut-home (this one?)

all done for now. time for a beer. :kiss:

I have pondered this thread for a long time. Participated on and off as well. Naturally coming from where I come from, I have to pause and ask some hard questions.

Most of the conversation here revolves around the daddy experience from the little girls perspective......but.........

I am a dad of 3 gorgeous daughters. All are grown and independent, although when it comes to my girls, the relationships are always emotional and each unique. I have always been the cool dad, hanging with them and their friends growing up, or as adults. They always ran to to me, climbing in my lap, snuggling in tight and cozy. When their world came crashing down for one reason or another......I was always there, I was the one they ran to.

So.........daughter number 3........always the one who tested me.......the one in my idle hours of pondering this thread comes top mind. When she would run through the room naked or sit on my lap as that young 18 year old.... only her little panties.......or when she cuddled with me a bit too close.......was she dealing with unspoken issues....hungers....in some quiet private way......yes I wanted her to feel the same thing I felt.....

I know I was tested and challenged, my mind conflicted, knowing the right thing to do and always doing that......but at times my body betrayed me.....

So I then I look at my desire for younger women....I see my need to protect.....my need to teach and nurture.......I recognize I love the energy and innocence of "little girls".....but yet... is it not the little brat and silly girl who always draws my attention .......the little bad girl who tests me......and yet fills my heart through her love and devotion.

I think about my unresolved issues.......and of course the sexual hunger and desire weighs heavily.........I remember how I felt when she would settle into my lap...the little panties.......a thin barrier......and only my resolve to separate us.....conflicts....tension.....love....desire.....

So I come here because of my love for that special woman who possess the nature of that "little girl".........the one who responds to me as I need her to....who is available but yet tests me.........who resolves this conflict of desire and hunger and age and youth ......and fills me and completes me.....

And..........then I was listening to Adel's version of the Cure's Song.............."Lovesong".

Lovesong

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again
You make me feel like I am whole again
You make me feel like I am young again
You make me feel like I am fun again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you

You make me feel like I am free again
You make me feel like I am clean again

However far away I will always love you
However long I stay I will always love you
Whatever words I say I will always love you
I will always love you
I will always love you

I've attempted to be honest and open about my thoughts and feelings.......in no way creepy or perverse......I would love to know honestly from other daddy's....your thoughts...desires and emotions.

being called daddy

it happened to me once (I'm only 24) and it was a total turn on, and I do not know why but I called her "my little girl" and she called me daddy and it was an instant turn on

it happened to me once (I'm only 24) and it was a total turn on, and I do not know why but I called her "my little girl" and she called me daddy and it was an instant turn on

Age doesn't matter as much as attitude...just ask serene;)

Totally hot.
I've been surprised that when I introduce it into sex chat, it's never been off limits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back