Jungle Mystery (Closed)

Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

His one hand sneaked between their bodies, cupping her breast and playing with her hard nipple as he slowly increased the pace, still sliding deep into her, only alternating the depth of his entrance at times.
 
She purred nipping at him fingernails began to trail down his chest and over his shoulders and down his back. Her eyes never leaving his wanting to see his enjoyment and desire as well as feeling her own pleasure and desire growing more as her nips became a little more aggressive and hungry.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He nipped back at her lips, his thrusts ever increasing in pace, his hand squeezing her breast as his fingers pulled and twisted her nipple gently at first, then as his passion started to reach boiling point so did his actions.
 
Gasping and growling as she moved with him more and more sensing through smell and sight that he was growing close to something and his change was making the sensations to her more intense and pleasurable.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

Soon he reached the point of no return and he sank his shaft deep into her, kissing her hungrily as his orgasm washed over him.
 
Her orgasm flooding her system as she gasped trying to keep her breath and her hips bucking wildly back against him as she whimpered and purred it seemed all at once this was so intense and pleasurable.

She tossed her head back eyes closed till it all finished washing over them the feel of him firing off deep within her had only seemed to add to her own orgasm prolonging it more.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He finally slumped down next to her, pulling her to lie half on top of him and he nuzzled her neck as the warm afterglow of his orgasm washed over him.
 
Snuggling and nuzzling against him she purred licking at his lips and cheek as she smiled.

Human mating... nice.

Stretching she reached an arm to hold him as she curled up by him very happy and feeling wonderful.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He chuckled softly,

"Indeed it is, glad that you enjoyed it too."

He held her close, watching her in the dim light of the low burning fire.
 
Yes... now... what else do you want to know... or see around your new home.

She snuggled close smiling softly and still nipping playfully yet almost hungrily. In a way she wanted more but could wait if he needed them to. Her eyes mirroring the small fire as she laid there oblivious to what time it was or anything outside of her home... the animals would warn her of trouble.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"Hmmm nothing comes to mind right now,"

he smiled and ran his fingers over her shoulder,

"I'm sure there is enough time to explore later on."
 
Nodding sleep slowly took over her as she laid there till the old woman came hobbling in carrying a young cub.

Hunters...
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He had heard the steps approaching and slipped from her arms, he barely had time to get into his pants and cover her up, when the old woman came in.

"Where? How much damage did they do?"
 
Sleeping pride... many dead... even hunters... She smirked to them but laid the cub down and moved to get herbs from another room of the cave and began working with the little one. The other lions her mother and brother and his mate carried in other young of varying ages before he went to guard the entrance.

She quickly jumped up and and moved to grab her clothing and tossing them on before running out the entrance trying to catch the scent with a snarl.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

"I guess that means that we go hunting ourselves."

He pulled on the rest of his clothing and picked up his sniper rifle,

"Got a trace? Or do we just follow the blood?"
 
Blood and jeep... they were after something... the blood follows the jeep

She stalked low sniffing and following the scent and then the tracks as she moved a snarl seeming to curl her lips intently as they neared what appeared to be a camp.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

They sneaked closer and he pulled her back on her arm, keeping her from storming the remaining hunters.

"Remember how you got shot last time. Remember how we sneaked out of the warlord's camp? That is how you must work, be a silent shadow, strike and kill, move away. They do not fight like you in the open with honor."

He gave her shoulder a squeeze, slinging his gun over his shoulder, he slipped his knife from its sheathe and winked at her as they both moved off
 
A growl fell from her lips at his words knowing he was right humans seemed to rarely fight with honor. She watched him and studied the camp carefully curious what they were after. She saw no animals yet but there were many tents that seemed clumped together beyond those that were for dwelling.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He had noticed guards posted, strange for hunters as that was not how they usually worked. He slipped up behind one and slit his throat, staying hidden in the shadows he watched the camp. Why would they take lions? Something was going on and money was not it.
 
She sniffed at the air and snarled.

Outsiders... the hunters... people of these lands... and animals.

She was puzzled by the scents but remained close to him as they moved through the camp. Some of the tents holding animals others fairly "lavish" for hunters and others housing native children and others.
 
He nodded at her words and started moving again, he pointed out two guards, indicating that he'll take the one and she the other. It seemed that she had heeded his words as death came to the two men from the silent shadows. He nodded at her and they moved on, dispatching all the guards before slipping deeper into the camp.
 
She did not like this not taking them on face to face but as it seems that outsiders did not fight as she did. Slaying those that were clearly enemy. She moved along with him from darkness to darkness.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He headed for the biggest tent as it surely would be the leader's tent. As they drew close enough to hear, he settled behind a crate to listen what they were discussing.
 
She listened as well to them talking of fights and recreating the Roman Gladiator animal fights. How they could only take few villagers at a time as fighters. It was a planning meeting and what sounded like an outsider... American maybe... suggesting they try to acquire the wild woman as a fighter also. All seemed to agree on that one.
 
Ryan "Ghost" Phillips

He looked at her and smiled, nudging her gently,

"Wild woman, the Keira."
 
Back
Top