The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

I will work on that. One doesn't want you to miss it after all. One wants you to have it on demand.

-gigglesnort-

Annnnnd my brain made that way weirdly fun.

I pictured a keg... Labeled Nina's pleasures.

Yeah... It's been tapped.

Party on.

* I take a break from the seemingly endless line of job applications to write up, wanders over to a Luna to give her a long, warm hug. When I finally let go, I give her a smile, then trudge back to the coal face *

LT ~ I needed to get away from those fucking applications even if for just a minute.

-gigglesnort-

Annnnnd my brain made that way weirdly fun.

I pictured a keg... Labeled Nina's pleasures.

Yeah... It's been tapped.

Party on.

hysterical giggling...decides I need to take a picture for Fet in nothing but a white beater with "Nina's pleasure keg" written across the front.

* I take a break from the seemingly endless line of job applications to write up, wanders over to a Luna to give her a long, warm hug. When I finally let go, I give her a smile, then trudge back to the coal face *

LT ~ I needed to get away from those fucking applications even if for just a minute.

Snuggles a patient male and presses soft kisses to his chin.

Last Thought

No words BUT I do feel better. maybe I will get to them tomorrow?

hysterical giggling...decides I need to take a picture for Fet in nothing but a white beater with "Nina's pleasure keg" written across the front.

"i'd tap that"

Oh... I have the pic of you that mama took while I was standin nekked in the closet.

You look so innocent in that white dress.

"i'd tap that"

Oh... I have the pic of you that mama took while I was standin nekked in the closet.

You look so innocent in that white dress.

*hysterical giggling*

Oh will you send it to me, please. Jay wants to see the whole thing as I have yet to wear it here.

*blinks and remembers glorious nekkid Mama Twin....drools*

YES. THAT was my last Thought.

Holy friggin Hades how do these kids have this much energy after all the running today... and how do we bottle it to sell?

*hysterical giggling*

Oh will you send it to me, please. Jay wants to see the whole thing as I have yet to wear it here.

*blinks and remembers glorious nekkid Mama Twin....drools*

YES. THAT was my last Thought.

hahahahaha...

sent them to email. Atleast I hope it was your email. I added @yahoo to your yahoo screen name and sent.

-wiggles bootie-

LT: *as I read* Seriously why can't I stop giggling to myself? Ctfu!

ALT: Good luck! *giggles*

FLT: I needed a good laugh right now!

Lt: Knowing is half the battle.

FLT: Sorry to hear that and I wish her the best of luck.

Lt: I can't wait to get the fuck away from my sperm donor!

FLT: He loves to hear himself talk about shit he knows nothing about!

AFLT: Did this mf just say I was a burden to him???

LT: Bitch, I haven't hit u up in months so don't start ur shit!

ALT: You can eat a sick Dick up til u hiccup trick!

FLT: I am minding my own business so why is this drama and BS landing in my lap?! *screams*

LT: Another good day. But I suspect this shall be another long night for me. Perhaps I'll get started writing soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back