The Fuck you and Fuck off thread

To: Passive Aggressive A-Hole Software Development Manager

I had the flu and was gone for 2 days and you reassign my developer to another project and tell me I have to go back to committee for prioritization? FUCK YOU!
 
To the moronic twat that still thinks that £149.99 is so psychologically cheaper than £150 and FUCKING CALLS ME OUT ON IT when I say £150....

Holy shit...Its a penny....! FUCK OFF! :mad:
 
To the moronic twat that still thinks that £149.99 is so psychologically cheaper than £150 and FUCKING CALLS ME OUT ON IT when I say £150....

Holy shit...Its a penny....! FUCK OFF! :mad:

Fuck you to all the reasons my friends have left Lit and not come back.

I miss this one.:rose:
 
Fuck you cousin and your annoying brat.


Boy do I feel better , I've been bitting my tongue all day.:cool:
 
(1) FUCK anybody, male, female or in between who doesn't treat me like a PERSON with valid emotions, feelings and point of view, even if it doesn't agree with their's. The world doesn't revolve around YOU, fuckers !

(2) FUCK all men, everywhere, who write that they want "no drama". I wish I could kill da fuckers who ever write or utter that kind of terminally insensitive and narcissistic phrase.

(3) I just love the work fuck and this kind of thread is perfect for me.

(4) If I spent my time fucking over people like they try to fuck over me, you'd all be dead because I would be WAAAAAAAAAAYyyyyyyy better at it than YOU are.
 
Last edited:
Fuck you to the boxer that attacked my dog yesterday. 10 stitches later she is starting to heal up. Duck you to the owner of said boxer who simply said "oh it's just dogs being dogs." Just wait till I present you with my $327 vet bill.
 
Fuck you to the countless casinos all over this state and the damage they are causing weak people's lives.
 
Back
Top