The Fuck you and Fuck off thread

To Nancy Grace and your over talking and interrupting people bullshit. Glad your chewed up gum nipple popped out while you were galloping across the dance floor.

FUCK YOU!
 
To those that still have their Christmas lights up around their house at night.
Fuck you for being lazy. Take your shit down.
 
To my scheming secretary and boss---a big FUCK YOU!

To the asshole who cut me off---fuck you and the jack off sitting next to you!

and finally--caffeine--Fuck you for withdrawal headaches!!
 
Fuck you to the driver this morning going 35 mph...

Yes we had snow....a DUSTING...yes the roads had snow on them...LAST NIGHT.

This morning they were good and clear...if you are that damn scared keep your pansy ass at home.

Learn to fucking drive.
 
Fuck you to the knowledge that I'm going to end this thing after this weekend. Fuck you, heart for caring one way or the other.
 
Saying fuck you to whatever it is roaming around my house at night scaring the hell out of me.
 
Fuck you to my better judgment that just forced me to delete a really satisfying work-related rant.
 
Fuck you to that stupid ass sales clerk who told me that the mylar balloon I bought for my son doesn't get inflated in their store (CVS) = why- do you think I paid $5 for a balloon for- so I can blow it up myself ???, fuck you for telling me to ask the manager myself, you prolly didn't expect this lil pint of girl to get bitchy and tell you that that's YOUR job, demand a return and then report you to the manager !!!
Go fuck off- you can't do squat on that job- shame !!!
 
To one of the ex-bosses I just left behind- You make yourself feel superior by refusing to let your employees feel adequate. Any one of us can run circles around you. If I never see you again, I'll be ecstatic. FUCK YOU!!!!
 
Fuck you bitchface. You were a shitty wife and a fucking lousy mother. I'm going to kick your selfish, good-for-nothing ass in court Feb 1 and you'll be ordered to pay the support you owe for a year. No wonder your son hates you and never talks to you. Why would he, when you don't call him, don't buy him a Bday present and gave him a cheap bottle of cologne for Xmas. He's starving and penniless like me and he hates that you're the one causing it because of your greed.

Fuck you cunt and fuck off and stay out of our lives. Damn that feels good, lol.:D
 
Fuck you BCS for ruining every bowl game except for #2 versus #1.

Fuck you Albert Pujols. It was all about the money. And you're gonna make less of it by living in a high cost area.

Fuck you blue hair Q-Tip drivers and your bald fat Cadillac driving husbands. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE.
 
Fuck you BCS for ruining every bowl game except for #2 versus #1.

Fuck you Albert Pujols. It was all about the money. And you're gonna make less of it by living in a high cost area.

Fuck you blue hair Q-Tip drivers and your bald fat Cadillac driving husbands. GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE LEFT LANE.

But, but, but ... LaRussa said last night it was "the system" that caused Albert to leave, and a couple days ago LaRussa said Albert offered a "big" hometown discount. It couldn't have been "about the money."

I want to hear the Angels fans -- and Sciosia -- when Albert loafs down to first after hitting into a 4-6-3 doubleplay.

Brad, say it isn't fucking so! LOL
 
But, but, but ... LaRussa said last night it was "the system" that caused Albert to leave, and a couple days ago LaRussa said Albert offered a "big" hometown discount. It couldn't have been "about the money."

I want to hear the Angels fans -- and Sciosia -- when Albert loafs down to first after hitting into a 4-6-3 doubleplay.

Brad, say it isn't fucking so! LOL

Or 10 years from now when he's making $30M, he's 41 or 44 or or however old he is and he's hitting like Mo Vaughn did in Anaheim. I think the Cards did well not signing him.
 
Fuck you, you fucking hypocrite for accusing me of something you do yourself! Just because I'm younger than you doesn't mean you can walk the fuck all over me. Fuck off, asshole, give me some space.
 
Back
Top