Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

I have a new erotica book on Amazon: Forrester's Way (180 pgs). It's about a young Victorian era woman who is swept away into a world of paranormal sex adventures.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DJCGG30/

The 'Look Inside' sample is missing paragraph breaks on site, but looks fine downloaded on iPad Kindle app, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Beneath the Surface by M.A. Church. Released 4/1/ 16 by OmniLit / All Romance eBooks

Beneath The Surface by M.A. Church (nomoretears00)
Published By: OmniLit / All Romance eBooks, LLC
Published: Apr 01, 2016
Word Count: 37,000



Blurb:

A whole different world exists beneath the surface.

The last thing Nisha expects while patrolling his territory is to find his mate, but his instincts tell him the handsome human diving into the surf is the one meant for him. Two bites and Kannon will be joined to him forever. But when Kannon’s father disrupts the mating process, Nisha releases his claim, hoping beyond hope his mate will one day return.

While free diving with his father, Kannon is bitten by a seductive merman. Although he swore to never go near the ocean again, the pull to return to the water and his mystery man remains strong. Finally, after fifteen years away, an impromptu wedding brings Kannon back to the Seychelles, and his destiny.

Kannon only plans to stay on the island for a week, but this time Nisha won’t let his mate go without a fight. Merfolk and human culture collide as the embers of Nisha and Kannon’s mate bond ignite, and Nisha must complete the mating before it’s too late.


Excerpt:

A whole different world existed under the sea—lighting, sounds, even the feeling of otherworldliness. No matter how clear the water, it still played tricks, even on experienced divers.

The colorful tropical fish, artifacts, and the remnants of history buried beneath the waves—along with a mysterious landscape mostly untouched by humans—always gave Kannon a thrill. Parts of the reef weren’t very deep, so he had no trouble freediving.

This year for vacation, Kannon and his dad rented a boat and guide to take them to the reefs around the Seychelles. This was by no means the first time he’d gone snorkeling. Growing up along the California coast guaranteed Kannon was comfortable in the water.

The guide had warned them to stay together, but Kannon had other ideas. Besides, he wasn’t going that far off. After investigating the colorful reef fish and interesting coral formations—and seeing his dad was distracted—Kannon slowly but steadily wandered off on his own. An outcrop of rocks covered in algae caught his eye, and he went to investigate.

Many of the multihued native fish swam past him, curious as to what he was. It was funny how they circled him. Kannon held his hand out. A few braver fish darted in, nibbled at his fingers, and then swam off. God, what a rush it was. Nothing was better than this.

He drew closer to the outcrop, surprised it was much deeper than he’d first thought. From a distance it appeared to be nothing more than oddly shaped rocks. Peering inside, he was unable to see past the murky blackness within.

Curious, he reached his hand out, stretching toward the mouth of the cave. His scalp prickled. A tingle washed through him. The water around him caressed his body as he hung weightlessly, staring at the cave entrance as his dick swelled in his trunks.

It wasn’t as if he made a habit of getting horny while diving, so what the hell? Torn between desire and unease, he hovered in the tropical water. Chills chased up his spine, and goose bumps broke out over his body.

His heart rate sped up—not a good thing underwater—and the feeling of being watched crept across his nerves. Something was in there, and his mind screamed at him to get away even as the urge to reach inside nearly overwhelmed him.

Kannon’s body swayed dangerously closer. His nipples ached as the water flowed past, and he had to force himself not to whimper as need struck him. He jerked back. Jesus, he needed to get a serious grip on his imagination, and crap, he had to surface too. Lack of oxygen made the decision for him. All this panicking on his part had used up his air—stupid of him.

He surfaced and shook the hair out of his eyes. Worried about the fit his dad was going to have, he was totally unprepared for the strange guy who popped up next to him, although “guy” might have been overly nice.

Kannon yelped, but the dude across from him just smiled. The androgynous, fey face wasn’t quite human. The long pointed ears were a good indication, as was the glimpse of sharp little teeth.

Oh, and the gills at its neck.

Azure blue hair floated in the water around shapely shoulders and cobalt blue eyes stared back at him. It was a visage that was hauntingly beautiful, otherworldly, and a tad disconcerting. The creature smiled slightly as if he agreed. It—whatever it was—scared the bejesus out of him.

Then it reached out and dragged Kannon under the water.

ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-beneaththesurface-1995078-143.html
Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01CKLJLRO



ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. She’s married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two grown children.

She was a finalist in the 2013 Rainbow Awards, runner up in the 2015 Rainbow Awards, and is a member of Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 2 April 2016, an interactive GM mystery novel, GayLords Inn, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt. This novel is interactive in that it provides a smorgasbord of gay male Kama Sutra sex positions that are keyed to images from the Internet depicting those positions.


BLURB:

GayLords Inn is both a primer in gay male Kama Sutra sexual positions, with Internet links to images of the positions, and a story of the first few months of an extraordinarily gay-friendly B&B set in the beach resort of Cape May, New Jersey.

Chef Alex Renard, who specializes in Kama Sutra positions, and antique dealer Sean Temple, who, as a former gymnast, can accommodate Alex’ fetish, have found and tried each other out only to find that they both are prepared to bid on a Victorian mansion just off the Cape May beach to turn into a gay-friendly B&B. They decide to combine their talents and resources and go into business together. They establish a twenty-eight-room inn, with each room named after a gay celebrity; hire a sex-services-willing staff; and embark on an enterprise that quickly crosses over into being a brothel and setting for porn films.

In their first two months of business, their clientele runs from a closeted tennis pro and TV anchorman, to rock star, transvestite couple, politician and aides, first-time trysts, bounty hunter, escaping lover, a prejudiced father, suicidal disgraced TV comedian, spring-winter couples, and the entire cast and crew of porn movies. They have to deal with providing a whole gamut of sex services and sex training; deaths, both natural and not; protection demands; thieving staffers; increasingly explicit sexual fetishes; the ominous attentions to Sean of Alex’ brother, Eddie; and the need to assure privacy and provide a safe haven from the outside world. It’s a wild ride that can either pull Alex and Sean apart or bring them closer together but that never suffers a dull moment.

When consulted as a primer in gay male Kama Sutra sexual positions, the reader will find over eighty positions described, which can be seen in multiple photos on the linked Internet site.


TAGS:

age difference, BDSM, Cape May, cruising, double penetration, first time, gay anal, gay Kama Sutra, inn, massage, prostitution, role playing, rough sex, sex techniques, sounding, threesomes, transvestite


EXCERPT:

“You’ll be bidding against me?” Alex exclaimed when he saw Sean walk up to the large gingerbread Victorian house on Decatur that Alex was about to enter.

“You’re bidding on this property too?” Sean asked. “I thought you wanted to open a restaurant. This is much too big for that.”

“And I thought you wanted to open an antique store.”

“I was really thinking of a B&B that sold antiques on the public floor,” Sean answered.

“I was thinking of a B&B too,” Alex said. “One B is for breakfast. I hadn’t decided whether to add lunch or dinner.”

“So, we’re looking for the same thing.”

“I think we both got what we were looking for last night,” Alex said.

“Far beyond my fondest dream,” Sean answered. “I didn’t think I was going to be able to walk here today.”

“Complaining?”

“Not on your life. You took me to heaven and then to hell and back to heaven. I have never been fucked like that before.”

“I heard that Tommy Wells was real good. I know you told me about him because everyone knows he was a power top.”

“Not as good as you. But what are we going to do about this property? If we’re bidding against each other, it will just run the price up needlessly to where neither of us can afford it.”

“I can’t afford it anyway,” Alex said. “It’s just a dream for me. I don’t have the capital.”

“I’ve got a bundle burning a hole in my bank account,” Sean said.

“So, there’s that then,” Alex said. “You get it by default.”

“Not so fast,” Sean said. “You’re a chef. I’d need one. As you said, one of the Bs in B&B is for ‘breakfast.’ I can do the bed part, the front of house. You would need that. You can take care of the food. We could go into it together.”

“Yeah, maybe we could.”

“I want it to be a gay-friendly place,” Sean said.

“I want it to be a gay-exclusive place,” Alex countered. “A gay-insistent place. I want guys to feel free to fuck in their rooms and make noise at it, if they want. I want gay guys to have someplace here they’ll feel totally comfortable in. I don’t want them coming to the place unless they intend to come in the rooms.”

“Like the noise you pulled out of me last night?”

“Fucked you good, didn’t I?’ Alex grinned.

“Fucked me great.” Sean grinned back. “So, that would be fine with me. And it fits in with the name I was thinking of. How about GayLords Inn. Catching, I thought, and a clear welcome to those we’re targeting.”

“It’s good to go for me. Shall we go in and buy this sucker together?”



2004730.jpg
 
New Release - Mocha Kisses and Coffee



New Release Mocha Kisses and Coffee

These Stories have been previously published, but were revised and put into one book!

Simple delicacies like donuts and coffee can bring two people together no matter what their differences; it can make for a very satisfying experience. But deceit can turn those experiences sour.

In these two stories, Cupid shoots his arrows at four men, drawing them to one another through chance encounters that instantly grow into something more.

Time To Make The Donuts

Christopher Wettlon has inherited his grandfather’s Donuts to Go shop. He’s young, educated, and pretty well off, but still something is missing from his life.

Enter Andre Bentley, who seems to have everything going for him. Little does Christopher know Andre is out for more than his fresh, strawberry creams.

The two men are getting along well until Chris confronts Andre about his job. Can Andre ‘work’ himself back into Chris’s good graces?



Smooth Like Latte

Brendan Walsh is committed to working for his irrational, homophobic dad who has threatened to disown him if he comes out gay to the world. Pretending to be someone he isn’t weighs him down. This puts Brendan on edge and alert at all times, leaving little to no time for him to build a steady relationship with anyone.

Davori “Latte” Jenkins is a happy go lucky barista working in the Walsh building. Born and raised in North Carolina, Latte possesses extremely good looks and charms the pants off anyone in his path using his Southern boy attitude.

When Brendan visits the shop Latte works in, they’re immediately drawn to one another. Latte makes him a caramel latte with something extra.

Because Brendan isn’t out of the closet, they keep their thoughts and flirtations private. Once they start dating, Brendan gets the courage to come out publicly and the relationship goes into overdrive. Still, Latte desires something more to define their relationship.

Amazon US http://www.amazon.com/Mocha-Kisses-...re-20&linkId=f4be16f0f0a48b137af1fe6835b90294
Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mocha-Kisse...79389&sr=8-1&keywords=mocha+kisses+and+coffee
ARe https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-mochakissesandcoffee-2004429-178.html
Thirteen Below Press http://thirteenbelow.com/shop/#!/Mocha-Kisses-and-Coffee-eBook/p/62415131/category=12024987
 
Last edited:
BarbarianSpy has launched the first-ever freebee historical GM short stories by Dirk Hessian (a pen name of sr71plt) to the marketplace. “Clouds and Rain” (a story of ancient China) has gone to Kindle and “Deliver a Virgin” (a story from the thirteenth-century Crusades) has gone to other distributors (e.g., Allromanceebooks, Smashwords, B&N, Kobe).


Clouds and Rain

The life of a male prostitute—a jinan—in the Floating World of the Beautiful Way in ancient China in the waning years of the Chu dynasty, 200 BC, was a sensual but cruel, often foreshortened, bitter-sweet existence. The term “clouds and rain” was one that was used to denote sexual orgasm. This story weaves a complex, romantic, but also tragic tale of the lives of young male prostitutes—those of the term “bitten peaches” once they had been initiated into sex with another man—in a male brothel—the Cut Sleeve Nanleshijia—at the moment when men of the West came into contact with the Central Kingdom of China. “Clouds and Rain” strives to capture the essence of the deliciously euphemistic Oriental world of men making love to other men in China’s ancient past set against the advent of contact with the West and the more forceful and forthright of Western adventurers. Despite the cultural differences clashed together in the meeting of East and West here, the theme of the story is that all men have needs and are capable of love.


TAGS: gay male, ancient China, male brothel, male prostitute, historical, drama, literary, anal, domination



Deliver a Virgin

“Deliver a Virgin” takes the reader back in time to the Fourth Crusade period of the early thirteenth century, when a Saracen chieftain, Umar ibn al-Hakam, is smitten by Edward d’Ibelin, the third son of a European prince, who he has spied in the nude in a Syrian lake, and offers a fortune in gold to be the one to initiate his anal passage and then to lop the young infidel’s head off.

Ahmad bin Malik, the Turkish warrior chieftain who captures the young man for the Saracen chief is equally entranced by the young Edward. Before he delivers Edward to Umar, he uses him in every sexual way that seems possible except for the one denied to him and schemes for even more even while Edward is scheming for his life.


TAGS: bondage, docking, frottage, gay anal, gay fetish, gay male BDSM, historical, sea cruise, seduction, subterfuge, Syria, Turkey, Turks




51c7wYjquYL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
2017216.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 17 April 2016, a GM short story anthology, Grab Bag 10, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

Tenth in the series of eclectic gay male short story collections by habu, the fifteen stories of Grab Bag 10 offer a variety of gay male stories in terms of theme, sexual interest and fetish, setting, and time period. Laid out in the order in which they were written, these are stories composed during the late fall and winter of 2015–16.

As usual, several of them reflect the current world swirling around habu at the time they were conceived, so they include stories related to his travels during this period, such as “Men of Mykonos,” “Becoming Key West,” and “Director’s Choice” They also include seasonal holidays, such as “Swinger Christmas,” and sports events he attended, such as the male figure skating story, “Beware the Coach.” This was a period in which habu was writing to little-served sexual fetishes, which helped surface stories of particular exotic fetishes his mind was toying with, such as “Searching for the Exotic,” “Becoming Key West,” “I, Mannequin,” “Tea with the Prince,” “Fist of Gold,” and “Misdelivered Mail Male Sex Training.”

Two stories evoke famous men of the past, the political novelist Gore Vidal in “Need to Be Needed,” and the movie star Rock Hudson in “The Lighthouse Keeper.” One, “Slave to Two Hung Masters,” dredges up habu’s own memories of his Bangkok “beginnings.” The stories cover the world in setting—from California to New York to Virginia and Florida, in the United States, and, internationally, to London, the Mediterranean, Thailand, East Asia, and Africa.

Habu likes to write of the pre-AIDS days of freer, more intimate sex, and thus several of the stories are set in the past. These include “24 Exeter Place,” set in a late nineteenth-century London male brothel; “Tea with the Prince” set in early World War II Japan and China in the 1930s; “Fist of Gold,” and “The Lighthouse Keeper” set in the 1950s; and “Becoming Key West” and “Slave to Two Hung Masters” set in the 1970s.

As with previous Grab Bag collections, habu has striven to make his stories fresh and complex and the homosexual couplings graphic, inventive, and hot. As usual, there should be something here for every taste and something new to explore for everyone seeking stimulation.


TAGS:

age difference, anthology, Bangkok, BDSM, big cocks, bisexual males, china, cock sucking, crossdressing, dildos, double penetration, edging, fetish, gangbang, gay anal, historical, homoerotic art, Internet dating services, interracial, Japan, male brothel, male models, military, piercings, poppers, Prince Albert ring, rent-boys, role play, sailors, short stories, size difference, sounding, sports, submissives, swingers, toys, transvestite, videos


EXCERPT:

From “Need to be Needed”:

“I demand absolute quiet between 10:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.,” he said as I watched him eat the omelet. If he wondered what or when I’d eat breakfast, it didn’t occur to him to ask. He lived up to the legend of his self-centeredness. “That’s when I’ll be in my study writing. Phones turned off; no answering the door. Tiptoe around beyond my hearing.”

“Yes, sir,” I said, confused on why he was telling me this. What did I care what his daily routine was? His legend held that, although he took a young man home every night, it was a different young man every night. I’d had my Temple fuck—and a fuck to remember it was.

“I’m lunching at the Plaza today. Expecting a plumber, though. The household money is in the kitchen drawer by the stove. Don’t tip him lavishly. Don’t tip him at all if he leaves grease on the floor.”

“Yes sir.” So I was expected to stay until the plumber had come and gone.

“You can use the bedroom behind the kitchen,” he said, “although I want you waiting in my bed every night unless I tell you otherwise.”
So, he expected me to be here beyond the plumber. He wanted me in his bed again. I suppressed a moan as I went hard again.

I probably should have asked him what the hell was going on here. But he’d pushed my buttons. I was a total submissive. As long as he told me what I was to do and didn’t ask my opinion, that’s what I’d happily do. It aroused me. It made me go hard. There was no hiding from him that it did.

“Do you give a good blow job?” he asked, brushing his robe more open as he sat on the stool at the kitchen counter. He was in magnificent erection.



2023463.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 23 April 2016, a GM historical novella, Ridden West, by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

Billy has aged out on a Kansas orphanage farm in the late nineteenth century with enough sexual experience with the farm’s owner to prompt the farmer’s wife to sell him to two pimps supplying a male brothel in a Colorado mining town. Billy’s goal is to reach California, and he willingly goes to Colorado with the thought that California is just over the mountain from there. After some rough sexual encounters in the mining town, an aging Utah rancher entices him to move to his ranch to nurse the rancher’s sexual health. The rancher’s son has other ideas, though, for Billy, who winds up shared out to the ranch hands and a few Indian braves and finds himself headed back to Kansas. Will he ever make it to California alive?


TAGS:

age difference, barebacking, California, cmnm, Colorado, double penetration, gangbang, gay anal, gay cowboy, gay historical, gay prostitutes, gay sheriff, interracial, old west, orphan, orphan farm, outdoor sex, pimp, rough sex, wild west


EXCERPT:

“Is Colorado near California?”

McCoy winked at Givens and replied, “Almost spitting distance.”

Billy was inside a coach traveling west from the Kansas orphan farm. They’d barely started on the journey before McCoy, the man in a black suit sitting across from Billy, started telling Billy where they were going and what the deal was.

Nothing had been said about this back at the farmhouse when the men had arrived and Mary had called Billy in to tell him that he was going with the men. Jeremiah was off on his supplies buying spree. Billy had spied Jeremiah fucking Clyde in the hayloft the afternoon before Jeremiah left on his trip, so Billy didn’t really care where Jeremiah was. And once he’d heard one of the men in the black suits tell Mary that they were headed West, Billy didn’t have to hear any more to be good about going with them.

“We’re going to a mining town in the Colorado Rockies called Cedar Hill,” McCoy told Billy. He was leaning in toward Billy in the compartment of the couch, which meant that he almost was in Billy’s lap. The distance between the two facing seats was so narrow that the man’s knees were nearly in Billy’s crotch. Billy’s legs were spread around the man’s. The other man, Givens, who was pretty silent and who was shorter, beefier, and somewhat younger than McCoy in appearance—but also wearing a black suit—was sitting beside Billy in the forward-facing seat.

A black man was up top, driving. Billy hadn’t seen many black men in Kansas, but he knew that there were some who had drifted there away from the Civil War fought some ten years earlier. If this black man had been in the Civil War, he would have had to be very young when he did it, Billy thought. He appeared to be a strapping, large-framed, very muscular young man.

“You’ll be working in a saloon,” McCoy continued. “They need fresh, young men coming in to work the saloons in those mining towns. You’ll do quite well from the look of you.”

“Thank you.” Billy couldn’t think of much else to say. As long as it was getting him close to California, he didn’t particularly care what his job would be. It would be his first job as a man—leaving the orphanage.

“Mrs. Atwell says you have no relatives.”

“Not that I know of—none that have shown up for the last ten years,” Billy said.

“It’s hard to believe you are nineteen,” McCoy said. “Or even eighteen for that matter. But I have a birth certificate here that Mrs. Atwell gave me that says you are.”

He looked at Billy as if he expected Billy to explain the difference between what was in print and what the man observed, but Billy had nothing to offer.

“We lose track of the passing years in the orphanage,” was the best he could offer.

McCoy put his hands on Billy’s knees and pushed the young man’s legs apart a bit more. At the same time Givens put an arm around Billy’s neck and palmed Billy’s bicep.

“Mrs. Atwell assured me that you lay under men. Was she telling the truth?” He was giving Billy an intense look.



2025113.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy in print on 4 May 2016, Dirk’s Ancient Times Collection, a compendium of four “early times” fantasy historical gay male novellas, “Beginning of Time,” “Labyrinth,” “The Prophecy of Noto,” and “The King’s Men,” by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

Dirk Hessian specializes in gay male historical action/adventure novellas and novels. His works are set in a wide variety of historical time periods and event settings from the ancient times of the mystical past through medieval and American history up to modern times worldwide, as far afield from his home setting of the United States as France, Scotland, the Black Sea, and China. His shorter works, previously available only in e-book form, are now being brought together in print collections. This is the first of that series, including works covering the mystical beginnings of time to the Crusades, Beginning of Time, Labyrinth, The Prophecy of Noto, and The King’s Men. Coming soon will be his America’s Founding and America Divided collections.


TAGS:

Gay romance, ancient historical, medieval historical, interracial, ethnic, primitive, domination, age difference, bondage, caveman, erotic fantasy, ambition, Mediterranean, Middle East, military, mystery, reluctance, dubious consent, treachery, saga, relationships, spies, espionage.



51ptGMU9KHL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
 
The Odd Couple out NOW!



Opposites really do attract!

Unlike the popular bank, Chase Whittaker has no money. However, living on the northwest side of Chicago in a rundown building with no car, and no savings hasn’t made him totally undesirable. His good looks and charm make up for everything he seems to lack. Still, it’s not enough to stop his landlord from threatening to sell the building where he owns the store his grandfather opened.

Micah Strickland is the child of famous football player Thomas Strickland and a ghostwriter. Though he’s never hurting for money, He can’t seem to find a man who wants the same things he does. Insecurities about being accepted as a gay and black man also prohibit him from being happy. He does everything to prove he fits in and even after all that, Micah hasn’t found anyone who’s interested in a committed relationship.

When Micah visits Chase’s shop, the sparks fly almost immediately. Chase makes Micah feel special and seems to understand Micah’s battle with wanting to be accepted. But the possible relocation of the bookstore is a dark cloud over their budding romance.
As one issue lends itself to another, Micah finds himself battling what he’s feeling for Chase and loyalties to his father. The question now becomes, will he be able to honor his father without losing the man he’s come to love?

Links on this page https://blmorticia.wordpress.com/the-odd-couple/
 
Capturing the Moment

“The heat and chemistry between Meg and RJ sizzles.”–Devi Ansevi of Crush Blush. (full review here)

“This was a great story.”–Amy from Archeolibrarian (full review here)

“Delilah hit the perfect balance between sex and romance”–Malin James

Capturing the Moment

You never forget your first love…

Meg and RJ were passionately in love. But that was six years and a broken engagement ago.

Meg has only one day in Siem Reap, Cambodia, before she must leave for her sister’s wedding in Bali. She fulfills her dream of taking a photograph of the sun rising behind Angkor Wat, one of the oldest temples in the world. But her joy is short-lived when she turns around to see RJ standing behind her.

RJ threw himself into work after Meg ended their relationship. He’s built a successful business, but it’s a hollow victory. He’s come to Siem Reap to win back the woman he’s never stopped loving. But first he has to convince her to spend the day with him.

Meg is as physically attracted to RJ as she ever was. Maybe the secret to finally getting over him is a one day only, no strings attached fling.

Can RJ win Meg back, or will she love him and leave him?

Get your copy today
Amazon kindle
Google Books
iBooks
Kobo
Nook
My publisher, Totally Bound
 
The Harvest Young:Bound by Fate-MM scifi/romance

Release May 15, 2016

Series name: The Next Generation

~ARe: #1 on bestseller list

~Amazon: #2 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction



Blurb:
Half human and half Tah’Narian, Szin doesn’t fit with either race. His appearance is mainly human, but he’s able to have a young. Unfortunately, that’s his only Tah’Narian characteristic. He’s smaller and weaker than other young.

Szin’s eighteenth birthday has passed and time’s running out. He has to stop his childhood friend, Takeo, from making the worst mistake of his life: claiming Szin as a mate. Takeo deserves an equal who’s as fierce as he is, something Szin most certainly is not.

Since before Takeo was born, he’s known Szin was his. Nothing and no one, not even Szin, is going to stand in the way of claiming his mate. He understands Szin feels he isn’t good enough, and he’ll do anything to convince Szin otherwise. Including taking drastic measures to ensure his mate listens.

Takeo is the ultimate blend of human, Tah’Narian, and Onfrevian DNA. He’s pure predator, and his sights are set on his mate.



Excerpt:
Chapter One

Szin stared out the passenger window of his twin’s flyer. Raiden’s fingers tapped on the console to some wild techno music he had playing. It wasn’t really something Szin cared for, so he fished his headphones out of the armrest. Holding the little disk to one ear, he tapped the On button, and it immediately adhered. He did the same with the other disk, and the feral music Raiden was listening to was silenced.

Dad had introduced him to what he called classic rock from his days on Earth, and Szin had taken a liking to it. Already programmed, music started playing immediately. His thoughts fluttered just like the butterflies in his stomach. Turning eighteen wasn’t all it was cracked up to be, contrary to popular belief.

Their birthday had already passed, and they were on their way to the capital city of Tah’Nar. A large celebration had already been held for them by their Tah’Narian dabba, Keyno, and their dad, Dale, who had taught both young early on to call him that from his first language.

A more private party was planned for later. As a gift to themselves, they’d booked a hotel for an overnight stay and planned to hit the nightclubs and party hard. Did their parents know what they had planned? Most likely. Dad didn’t have a problem with their plan, but their dabba had reservations. Dabba finally gave in to Dad—he usually did. It was a private joke between Szin and Raiden.

Szin, in particular, had plans for tonight. He was a male on a mission. One way or the other, he planned to break the bond between him and Takeo before Takeo made the worst mistake of his life: claiming Szin as a mate. Szin knew he was running out of time. Over the past month, Takeo had been very aggressive in his courtship now that he’d celebrated his eighteenth birthday.

As soon as they entered Tah’Nar airspace, they were immediately hailed. Raiden identified himself and Szin, and once verified, they were allowed on planet. As the flyer descended, Szin watched the darkness of space fade into first clouds, then lights from the surface.

Raiden maneuvered his way into the air traffic going into the capital city. The bright lights of the city beckoned, but Szin closed his eyes, listening to the music. His thoughts wandered back to the first time his parents brought him and Raiden to the capital city. He might have only been ten at the time, but that trip certainly left a lasting impression. It was also one of the first times he truly understood how different he was.


Buy Links:
Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/635797

ARe: https://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-theharvestyoungboundbyfate-2037056-148.html

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Bound-Fate-Harvest-Young-Book-ebook/dp/B01FGRGCQW?



AUTHOR BIO
M.A. Church is a true Southern belle who spent many years in the elementary education sector. Now she spends her days lost in fantasy worlds, arguing with hardheaded aliens on far-off planets, herding her numerous shifters, or trying to tempt her country boys away from their fishing poles. It’s a full time job, but hey, someone’s gotta do it!

When not writing, she’s on the back porch tending to the demanding wildlife around the pond in the backyard. The ducks are very outspoken. She’s married to her high school sweetheart, and they have two grown children.

She was a finalist in the 2013 Rainbow Awards, runner up in the 2015 Rainbow Awards, and is a member of Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America.
 

Attachments

  • TheHarvestYoung-BoundByFate-200x300.jpg
    TheHarvestYoung-BoundByFate-200x300.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 0
Launched on 16 May 2016 by BarbarianSpy, a GM anthology of interconnected spy stories, Another First Time, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

Young college grad Trent Wilson has passed his vetting into the CIA and gone into basic training in the belief that his deep-seated desire for other men and his brief and tentative experimentation have not been uncovered. What he doesn’t know is that the Agency has a use for men who can suborn other men with their physical attributes and perpetual aspect of innocence that the spy agency recruiters have seen in Trent. Blackmailing Trent into working with a unit of spies using man sex to trap and compromise foreign targets into providing information and actions the Agency seeks, his Agency handler, Maurice, covers and masters Trent and then pulls him into the role of convincing targets across the world who seek to deflower virgins—in Bermuda, England, Austria, Turkey, Greek, and, ultimately, Macao—that Trent is what they want and is the virgin they will give up all to initiate. But as Trent becomes very good at this and even to enjoy it and seek it out, Maurice sees that he increasingly is losing control over his protégé and makes plans of his own to put an end to Trent’s use in these operations.


TAGS:

CIA, coercion, deception, domination, drugs, entrapment, first time, gay anal, gay spy, gay virgin, international travel, interracial, mind control, spy operations, subterfuge, threesomes, voyeur


EXCERPT:

“I don’t believe it. That must be photo shopped.”

“I assure you it happened. The Office of Training officer assures me that the two of you rutted around just like that in the woods not far from here.” The senior agent who had been at the graduation ceremony shuffled the photos about, but it didn’t change anything. Each photo was more damning than the preceding one.

“I can’t remember anything like that,” Trent Wilson declared, but the disclaimer slowed down as he neared the end of it. He had gone on a drinking binge with Stan, the covert ops trainer—and, yes, the two of them had gone out in the woods he was now staring at, through the window of the office he’d been sent to at The Farm training center near Williamsburg, Virginia. He’d been brought here right after they’d had their Ops officer course graduation. It had been like no other college graduation—the successful candidates, dressed in gym clothes, had gone through an obstacle course before they’d had their graduation ceremony. Graduation wasn’t guaranteed until they passed on the obstacle course. It had been a course found nowhere else but in spy training. And there wouldn’t be any certificates—just initiation into the Agency covert ops ranks.

“I wasn’t conscious. I was drunk on my tail. I’ve never . . .”

“Something was happening with your tail,” the senior agent, who had identified himself as Maurice, said. “And you obviously did do ‘it.’ It’s quite clear that he’s covering you on all fours and that he penetrated you. It counts even if you choose not to remember it. You have been deflowered. You no longer are a virgin to male-on-male anal penetration—and, the ops trainer assures me, internal ejaculation. And he didn’t wear a condom. Do you want to look at the photos of his withdrawal from you again, of the residue of his ejaculation?”

Put that way it sounded so clinical—and sordid, Trent thought.

Bits and pieces were coming back to Trent. The instructor had suggested a break from a class segment—that they take their lunches to the words surrounding the training facility and see if they could get lost and then find their way back to the base camp. The agent’s idea of lunch had included more vodka than sandwiches.

Yes, now that the photos were there, Trent could pull out the encounter in his memory. The instructor had told him that nothing had happened and that they should just forget it, and Trent had latched on to that and let it work in his brain until he told himself it was the truth.

But the truth was that Larry had fucked him in the ass—that they’d both had too much to drink—but not in that order. Well, he’d had too much to drink. Larry seemed to be able to maintain control. Larry kept talking about how the job required trust and close relations between agents—that they’d had to totally commit to each other. Trent had accepted it hook, line, and sinker, and when he’d gotten completely blotto he’d found himself on all fours, with Larry crouched over his back and holding him close and the excruciating pain-pleasure of Larry’s dick inside him.

Trent had fought the urge of that, but he’d always been aroused at the thought of a man possessing him with his cock, and, when it had happened with Larry, he had not abandoned the urge of arousal of it.

“So, what now?” he asked. “Why did you let me go through the graduation exercise? I know the Agency has zero tolerance on that. But I assure you that it was the first and only time. And it happened after I applied and was accepted for the program. It wouldn’t happen again—if that makes a difference.”

“We want it to happen again, Trent,” Maurice said in a low voice. “We have uses for all kinds of people in our operations.



2040733.jpg
 
Launched on 28 May 2016 by BarbarianSpy, a GM short story collection of blind dates, Blind Date Tails, by Shabbu, a collaboration of Literotica authors Sabb and sr71plt:


BLURB:

Gay male blind dating can be a real crap shoot, resulting in pleasure, humor, rejection, surprise, success, and/or defeat, whether initiated through an Internet dating service or referrals by friends. The motivation for engaging in blind dating can be curiosity, need, laziness, or a sense of adventure and for the bizarre. In this anthology of twelve gay male blind date stories, American author, habu, from the U.S. East Coast, and his Aussie coauthor, Sabb, now writing from southern Europe, have combined in their pen name Shabbu to explore and entertain with this form of hookup hunting. The two authors are compatible in writing style but are very different in their story styles, Sabb being more gentle, hopeful, and romantic with his characters and outcomes and habu being rougher and more cynical, graphic, visceral with his. But all of these stories, which provide highly varied settings, motivations, and unfolding, have one thing in common—they all culminate in a sexual hookup, something which, if participants are being honest, is the goal of blind dating but in far too many cases not the result. Three of the stories have previously been published in habu anthologies, but nine appear here for the first time.


TAGS:

age difference art, athletic, barebacking, BDSM, big cocks, bondage, cops, dating services, double penetration, firemen, flogging, gang bang, gay anal, historical, interracial, Kama Sutra positions, misunderstanding, romance, rough sex, surprise, threesome


EXCERT:

From “Ted and Zach’s Blind Date”

I realized at that point that these two guys were either meeting for the first time to do some sort of business or were on a blind date. If the latter, I thought, the religion issue should be enough to end the conversation and close out the date early—unless the white guy really wanted to be laid by a black stud, in which case they could fold up their tent now and get to it.

The “what do you see yourself doing in five years” question that next came up made me think they were strangers considering doing business together, and I was intrigued enough—and bored enough and at loose ends enough—to order another beer when the waitress came with my tab. The “five years” question was one I associated with dating, but the black guy responded in terms of business. He said he was a stock broker and hoped to have his own branch of his firm within the five years. The white guy, who was referred to as Ted, was still in college but also was a private high school—the Baptists again, apparently—gym assistant teacher. He saw himself as a vice principal in that time. He also saw himself settled down in a steady relationship by then.

Then it became evident that the meeting wasn’t about business.

“Oh, I don’t think I will be,” Zack, the black guy said. “Five years from now I think I’ll still be moving around. I like to experience what there is out there—variety. Different kinds of guys, cruising like me, but they have to be fit.”

There was a bit of silence here and Zack picked up the conversation. “The gym angle was what caught my eye. And your age. I like dating younger guys. You look like you’re in great shape, and you walked loose, like you’re really flexible. I like that. You look like a gymnast.”

“You’re built too—more so than I am,” Ted answered. “You must spend half your free time in the gym. You’ve got great guns and definition.”

I’d noticed that too when I’d glanced at the black guy. He was dressed conservatively enough, but the way his clothes fit him accentuated his cut musculature. There was no surprise he’d played football in college.

“I am a gymnast,” Ted continued. “I took the fifth year at Temple to help the varsity team.”

“Bet you can do the splits all the way down,” Zack said, to which Ted answered in the affirmative.

I was really interested in the conversation now. First, obviously this was a blind date and the two were feeling each other out. They were gay. They were my kind of men. That piqued my interest right there. Beyond that, I was a gymnast too—but at U. Penn, so I didn’t recognize this guy. Temple wasn’t on U. Penn’s level. And, I thought with a bit of bravado, I probably could do the splits all the way down better than this Temple guy could.

My beer was half down, but I decided to nurse it. These guys were getting into more intimate talk, and maybe I’d find it arousing. My date with Josh was supposed to have ended in bed, and even if we were having a rough time in our relationship, I still was in the need of a fuck. Josh could be upset with me and still fuck me. It might even make the fuck more exciting.

“A gym teacher in a private school, eh. I guess that means you aren’t out yet.”

“No. You?”

“Sure. I think it makes me more interesting. It certainly makes cruising easier. So, was the file right? You like to take cock?”

I nearly choked on the swig of beer I was drinking when he said that.

A bit of silence preceded Ted’s response. “Well, I’ve done it both ways.”

“I only give cock,” Zack answered. “I think it said that on my profile.”

“Yes, it does,” Ted answered.

I felt a little warm at that—at Zack’s part of the discussion becoming pretty bald. I’ll take your cock, I thought, feeling the buzz of the second beer. I found that my hand had gone to my crotch and that it had found more than the usual mounding there. No way I was going anywhere as long as this conversation was spinning out.




2048173.jpg
 
Launched on 11 June 2016 by BarbarianSpy, a GM novella of male-male lust and romance, The Window Cleaner, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.


[/b]BLURB:[/B]

Former male model and current ad developer Boyd Ames wants to be in total control of the partners who top him to the extreme that he wants to go with men who normally would demand and claim total control but must give it all to Boyd. After a chance exhibitionist sex encounter across the glass with a window cleaner, Drake Simpson, in Boyd's fifteenth-floor apartment, though, a dance for control begins between Boyd and Drake. This struggle, told from the perspective of three men, is made more complex by Boyd's boss, Maury Rivers, who takes Drake into the ad agency and begins a whole game of control himself over the two of them, based on his theory that money controls everything.


TAGS:

advertising, age difference, ambition, BDSM, control issues, exhibitionism, gay anal, gay romance, high rise sex, hunks, interracial, male models, massage, New York, pole dancer, window cleaner


EXCERPT:

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the window cleaner. He was everything I looked for, rolled into one package—dark and sultry and the physique of a Marine, the image coming to me immediately because of the Marine cut of his hair, the sense of power he exuded, and the rugged, square-chinned aspect of his face, not to mention the broad shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist and the pronounced guns on his arms, where he had the short sleeves of his soft blue shirt—matching his close-fitting trousers in color and material—rolled up to his shoulders.

He was giving me a knowing, saucy gaze from steel-blue eyes. He had started wiping the window, but he hadn't gotten too far before he saw us on the massage table. I was in no position to extricate myself and go draw the gauzy curtains—through which the window cleaner, in any event could have seen enough of us to know what we were doing and to get a good view of our bodies doing it. What I was doing. Tony was just laying there, letting me borrow his hard cock. He wasn't even aware we were being observed. There was no way to hide from the workman outside the window that I was fucking myself on Tony's cock and had been in a state of ecstasy doing it.

I did recover enough then to think about moving—not to pull the curtains, which would have brought me, naked and full frontal, to within a foot of him on the other side of the glass, but back, retreating to the bathroom. But before I was able to climb off Tony, who was tensing up, nearly ready to blow, I looked back at the wall of glass to find that the window cleaner had engaged the lift of the platform and was rising above my floor, leaving my windows unfinished.



2057970.jpg
 
Published this day by Smashwords:

The Abduction of Aria, by Serafina Conti, an erotic romance with non-con, suspense, and bloodshed!

My first attempt at commercial fiction. Thanks to all those who've given advice in the AH. Wish me luck!

Here: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/644103

2dd7a5c8ea0dac686acfc28cc69448f918f6f3b7-thumb


Blurb:

A troubled twenty-three-year-old is kidnapped on her way to a rave, hauled across the country in bonds, and delivered to a remote desert shack to be a sex toy for a mysterious millionaire. As the true horror of her situation becomes clear to her, she finds herself developing feelings for her captor. Can love bloom in this parched wasteland?
 
Last edited:
Waterloo Sunset. out now

Today sees the release of Waterloo Sunset by Kenneth George

Amazon.com: www.amazon.com/dp/B01GP2ZSO4

Amazon.co.uk: www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01GP2ZSO4

Smashwords : www.smashwords.com/books/view/641621

Sydney Parker is a business executive whose life is split between two completely separate worlds. In her London world, she is a party girl recapturing her youth. She lives with her young banker Boyfriend, Sebastian.
In Seattle, she has a loving family, Oliver who is a Math Professor and her daughter Abigail.

Her two worlds are completely separate but Sebastian wants to be a man his father would be proud of, and he is starting to worries about her lack of commitment.
In Seattle, Oliver is concerned that his wife is slipping away from him and tries to become the man she fell in love with years before.
Sydney needs to control her two worlds to keep both relationships on track. Can she do it? Can she really have it all and still achieve her goal of being the youngest vice president in the history of Benson Phillips industries?

Kenneth George is the name I use for books and some sites. I may get around to changing it here one day.
 
Two new E books

https://www.amazon.com/Barbarian-Br...556708&sr=8-1&keywords=barbarian+bride+elfers

https://www.amazon.com/Mrs-Cheng-Pa...UTF8&qid=1466556893&sr=8-1&keywords=Mrs+cheng

I decided to try Kindle publishing two works which originated on this site and got lots of positive feedback.

"Barbarian Bride" began as "Barbarian Bait" one of my readers suggested it would make a great novel. And now it is (well novella actually.)

"Mrs Chen Pays the Debt" has been completely rewritten and turned into one lone work. it is over 40,000 words long and runs to 89 pages. So far everyone who has purchased a copy has read EVERY page!

In the real world i write academic nonfiction. I decided to blow my cover and use my real name for my erotica as well. I realize that these will probably NOT be reviewed by USA Today or the Chicago Tribune, but I don't care. Writing non fiction allows me to work on dialogue and plot structure, two things that may not happen in creating nonfiction. I usually work with editors but I chose to work without a net these times. I'm a good writer on mechanics and I've become aware of the errors I tend to fall into. Neither book is perfect but then again there are typos in my "real" books and they had copy editors and content editors! I priced them very reasonably. If anyone on this board would care to read and review them It would be very much appreciated.

Sincerely, Wifetheif (James Elfers)
 
I have pulled my lit version of last years 2015 Halloween story Abigail and put it into both e-book and print form.

This book has been professionally edited and the print version features a cover designed by one of the best in the self publishing business.

Available on amazon in both kindle and print

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B016JQQDAE

And here on create space

https://www.createspace.com/6315415

Also if you would like a personalized autographed copy, contact me through lit.

Excerpt:

Jimmy's face was badly bruised, and his left eye was swollen shut. But the adrenaline rush of revenge and his love of fire had him feeling just fine. He was going to roast those bastards alive and make those little bitches watch, then take his excitement out on them.

Further down the hallway, two of the overhead lights suddenly exploded. Sparks showered down to the floor, and that part of the corridor plunged into darkness.

"They're shooting out the lights," one man whispered.

"I didn't hear any..." Marco trailed off when two more bulbs blew out. Instantly they all edged closer to the walls and crouched, aiming their pistols at the encroaching darkness.

More sparks flew, and this time Bellino glimpsed movement just beyond the shadows.

"Now!" Marco barked, and each man squeezed off several shots.

Wood splintered...but Bellino frowned when three bullets burst into flame with a popping sound, as if they'd exploded without hitting anything.

A shape suddenly emerged from the shadows. Marco aimed his gun, then stared in surprise.

"What the hell?" Jake demanded as the crow hopped into the light. It screeched at them, and spread its wings as if challenging them.

"Bye bye, birdie!" Marco laughed, and squeezed the trigger.

The bird squawked again, and excitedly flapped its wings. Each round exploded before reaching it. Bellino narrowed his good eye, refusing to believe what he'd just seen, and realized the air in front of them was shimmering. The crow made a noise he swore sounded like a mocking laugh.

"Wanna play with fire?" he snarled, and aimed his gun, preparing to hose it down with flame.

He stopped when a tall, black-cloaked figure emerged from the shadows behind it. The cloak's hood was pulled low, hiding the face behind it. The person's arms were folded, and both hands were tucked into the cloak's wide sleeves.

Willie and Jake didn't wait for orders; they quickly fired several more rounds. The figure raised both arms, and spread hands that were long-fingered and white as chalk. Every round exploded harmlessly without connecting, as if they'd struck an invisible wall.

"Fire with fire, bitch!" Bellino yelled. A thin stream of flame shot out from his modified pistol, and enveloped the woman. "Yes!" he bellowed triumphantly. "Burn, you fucking whore! Burn, you..."

Sudden chills rippled down his spine. The woman was completely engulfed in flames, but she wasn't screaming...she wasn't even moving! Quickly he sprayed more fire, and the flames burned brighter. Then they vanished as if a switch had been thrown.

"Mother of God," Marco whispered.

The robe had burned away. The woman underneath was wearing a long black skirt that covered her ankles, but when she stepped forward, Bellino saw it was slit up to the hip on both sides, exposing high boots and thighs as white as her hands.

Her top was a black and blue corset laced tightly to showcase large milk-white breasts. Her bare arms were covered from shoulders to elbows with demonic tattoos. A wild mass of blue-streaked black hair covered her downturned face.

She advanced toward them, and Marco and Bellino cautiously retreated. At his side, Marco ejected his spent clip, and slammed another one home. "Defective rounds," he whispered, sounding as if he was trying to convince himself.

"Who the fuck are you?" Bellino demanded. "I want your name, bitch! I..."

"I am the daughter of the devil." Her raspy voice echoed from beneath her thick mass of hair. "And I'm here to collect my father's due."
 
Thanks Morgan Hawk. I'm new here and trying to find my way around. I've been reading old threads looking for direction. The long post you did in 2003 about writing for a living and getting published told me volumes. Again, thank you so much.
 
Daddy After Dark: Capturing Pixie

So here's the deal. I hope I'm posting in an appropriate forum thread. If not, then please direct me to a more suitable board.

So anyways, I am Sadist to my sweet little pixie Chelle. Not in a traditional D/s thing, but something real, that shaped our 25 year monogamous relationship.

Here is her story about how all that changed. A real, raw, intellectual look at a relationship that came from 'nowhere', and changed the lives of everyone involved.

Daddy After Dark: Capturing Pixie
 
Last edited:
Published by BarbarianSpy on 24 June 2016, a GM anthology, Fetish: Penile Play, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt:


BLURB:

Habu’s fetish story collections explore the concept of gay male sexual fetishes and fill an underserved niche in gay male publishing with unusual and stimulating reads. A survey of readers and practitioners has revealed almost as many separate understandings of what a fetish is as there were respondents, with some opining that “anything goes” and anything beyond the missionary can be included. Others believe that only a limited number of practices can be considered unusual in this regard. Habu’s extreme fetish story collections explore the unusual and rarely described sexual practices in gay male literature.

This “penile play” collection combines stories with an emphasis on cock play, sometimes including extreme, fetishes. Although any manual stimulation of the penis by another man is a form of cock play, emphasized in these stories are examples of frottage, the rubbing and stroking of cocks together for sexual stimulation; docking, the kissing of cock heads, often with the foreskin of an uncut cock imprisoning the other shaft bulb and stimulating the two cocks; and sounding, the penetration of the urethra canal with metal wands.


TAGS:

Africa, docking, ex-wife, frottage, gay anal, gay fetish, gay male BDSM, historical, Italy, multiple partners, naked male/clothed male, priests, sea cruise, seduction, sounding, subterfuge, Turkey, Turks


EXCERPT:

From “Over the Barrel”

“We go to the hotel now,” he said, with a grin on his face.

“I hope it’s not far.”

“It is here, just here, on the square. The Akdenza Apartment Hotel. Not fancy, but—”

“As long as it has a bed, a shower, and a toilet, that’s good enough for me.”

That brought another grin and Jamal standing up from the table.

Indeed, that’s pretty much all the Akdenza room had—other than a kitchenette too, but it was enough.

There wasn’t much in the way of foreplay. Jamal was more of a power driver than a lover, but he did prepare me for what was, as promised, a very thick and long cock indeed. He ate me out, my butt on the end of the bed, me lying on my back, and him kneeling between my thighs, with his arms laced around them, holding them raised and spread. He had read my preference for the missionary position I assumed. There was plenty of lube and, I think, four fingers inside me before he was satisfied that I was open enough for him.

But then he did what I’d never had done before during sex. He started, standing between my thighs, with my ankles on his shoulders, by frotting our cocks, holding them together encased in one hand and stroking them hard. This I’d experienced before, but then he docked them. Using the foreskin of my uncut cock, he made the bulbs of our cocks kiss and he pulled my foreskin over his bulb.

I found that extraordinarily erotic, arching my back, thrusting my arms out to the side to grip gobs of bedspread, and throwing my head back to focus on the ceiling as I gasped and purred while he stroked our sheathed cock heads together until I came in flood of cum that burbled out from our fused cocks.




2061273.jpg
 
The Polyerotic Reader

Published on Smashwords: The Polyerotic Reader: Seven Group Sex Stories

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/647206

Blurb (long version):

A collection of three novellas and four short stories, some lighthearted, others dark and disturbing. 1.) College-girl Amy finally loses her virginity, and within a few days takes on four fraternity brothers at once. 2.) Respectable Brenda, dumped spitefully by her bored boyfriend, develops an insatiable appetite for sex. 3.) A man schemes to keep his wife at home while she schemes to broaden his mind. 4.) Eighteen-year-old Cécile leaves home, falls into a life of prostitution, and discovers a talent for group sex. 5.) Annabelle, an impoverished graduate student, acquires a mysterious and demanding benefactor. 6.) Dary, a call girl, agrees to a group sex scene and is surprised to find her young and handsome neighbor among the participants. 7.) Alice keeps a diary to prove to her suspicious husband that she's completely faithful to him.

Note for Literoticans:

This anthology consists mostly of revised versions of stories published for the first time here.

Excerpt:

“We’re all sinners, Brenda,” he intoned, sitting back in his chair, his hands still out of sight; “to sin is the fallen nature of the human animal. Did you attend to my sermon last Sunday about the sinful woman who washed the feet of our Lord?”

I realized I was sucking my index finger. I quickly folded my hands in my lap. “Yes, Reverend,” I said. “You said Jesus loved her more because her sins were greater, and He didn’t love the Pharisees because they hadn’t kissed Him or washed His feet. Oh, how I’d love to kiss our Lord!”

The Reverend looked startled for a second, then recovered and said, “Precisely, my child. She needed more of His love because of the greatness of her sins, and so He loved her more. And then He forgave her because of her love for Him. She didn’t promise to sin no more, because such a promise would have been impossible to keep.” Whatever the Reverend’s hands were doing behind his desk, they seemed to be doing more of it. He continued, “Nor did our Lord tell her to sin no more, because He understood human nature too well.”

“Are you saying it’s all right to sin, Reverend?” I asked. Heat was rising inside me, from my pussy through my nips up to my face.

“I’m saying, my child,” he said, raising his voice like he was behind the pulpit, “that sin is inescapable and necessary. Without it, there can be no grace. We are frail beings, slaves to our appetites. The best we can do is love our Lord with all our hearts and trust in His love to save us.”

“I do love Jesus!” I cried. Somehow my right hand had found its way under my dress and I was rubbing my clit. “I so want to kiss Him and wash His feet!”

The Reverend rose from his chair: his pants were undone and he was holding himself in his hand. He came around the desk and loomed over me. My panties were soaking wet as I gazed at his erect cock, which was enormous—the biggest I’d ever seen. Burning with love for our Lord, I leaned forward and took him in my mouth as he put a hand behind my head and pulled me to him.

“God’s love is infinite, my child,” the Reverend boomed as he thrust deep into my throat.

662f05375b742e0d9b83e88e49c35cab1773a3c7-thumb
 
63e845e7498923515e4040add0577c925846372d-thumb


Dead in the Water ~ A Venetian Romance
By Andre LeMagne (c'est moi)

This novella of sex and murder is set in Venice, hotbed of conspiracy and intrigue. A financial derivatives trader, with a dark psyche and disturbing sexual proclivities, is being hunted by the former Czech spy whom he wronged many years ago, a handsome German financial investigator, and a stolid Italian policeman. A lovely young Romanian painter and two overheated heiresses complete the picture.

The story explores the psychological dimensions of the BDSM subculture, the world of espionage, and the corrupt environment of speculative finance. The erotic aspects of the story play a prominent role in illuminating the inner lives of the cast of characters.
 
Olivia & Owen

Published on Smashwords: Olivia & Owen: A Ghostly Tale of Sibling Love, by Serafina Conti.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/648235

Blurb:

An anthropologist stays with her brother in the Virginia hills while investigating reports of a pair of ghosts—a brother and sister born on the same day in 1908—who haunt a secluded graveyard. As she observes the couple and establishes communication with them, she makes discoveries that will change her own life, and that of her brother, for all eternity.

Note: This is an extensively revised new edition of a story first published here. It is offered free until the end of July.

Excerpt:

After the twins had left, George lingered, blocking the path that led back to Frank’s friends’ house.

Grinning, he said, “That hiker told me about you modern dolls, how you’s all trollops. You could learn ’em, sure enough. You could show that boy how to put his dick in a nice warm fur pie and come there and make a girl come. Then he could fuck that pretty little sister of his for the rest of eternity, just like me and the missus.”

“In theory,” I snapped, and brushed past him, switching on my flashlight.

“In theory,” he mocked, and a few seconds later, as I was retreating around a bend, he shouted, “Be a thousand year before anybody else come along as could do it!”

He was right—the ghosts and I were real enough to each other that physical relations were possible. But of course the idea was absurd.

7963ff9c5caf73fd30d57a811460f4c985578052-thumb
 
Wicked Masquerade

Hello;

Well, I did it! I got the story published! Wicked Masquerade. This is the polished and edited and pretty 'An Angel and an Owl'.

Book 1 of Forbidden Secrets series.

Ursa is unassuming and practical. She never craved glamorous things until she accepted an invitation to the Halloween Masquerade, a carefully arranged erotic event featuring voyeurism, public sex, kinky games and role-play. She is captivated by a handsome man—a chocolate-skinned, winged archer in a Cupid mask who awakens hunger she never realized possible. He provokes her Domme, teases her senses, satisfies her body, and even introduces Ursa to pony-play. Hidden behind her mask, she becomes the person she craves to be, but never dared.

Ursa’s mysterious lover fulfills her every dark desire, and beyond. She embraces her secret pleasures to the fullest during their wild fantasy weekend. When it ends and her mask is removed the Domme disappears and normal life returns, but the yearning for Cupid and her new passions remain.

https://www.amazon.com/Wicked-Masqu...=1468041177&sr=8-1&keywords=diana+rose+wilson Kindle
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/wicked-masquerade-diana-rose-wilson/1124021198?ean=9781419995460 Nook
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Diana_Rose_Wilson_Wicked_Masquerade?id=x5OJDAAAQBAJ Google


Thank you for having a look! :D
 
Last edited:
Back
Top