Looking in Ohio

ohioguy44us

Virgin
Hey everyone I'm looking for a little fun and excitement here in North East Ohio. Hope to hear from some people with the same idea

NW Ohioians

there are quite a few it seems....but they rarely reply to my posts....I wonder why?...

Fair but...

That's a fair statement....however I see that people read the post or at least click on to view it....they just don't reply...I even mention that if the post isn't what you're looking for that I'm willing to chat....its curious why they would look but not reply....

That's a fair statement....however I see that people read the post or at least click on to view it....they just don't reply...I even mention that if the post isn't what you're looking for that I'm willing to chat....its curious why they would look but not reply....

well 3 things is my guess. a. way more men then woman here. so they look and then move on. your name dosent really show I'm a dominant male so with out clocking they don't know.
b. you just are not the dom someone is looking for.
c. lots of bots around here. they run up the numbers.

Last edited:
hmm....perhaps

You're very smart, I like your opinion and will give you the more man than woman card....fair statement.....I'm have posted in the BDSM part....I might not be what they're looking for but I'm not a bot, I'm anti bot....I would never be a bot....I enjoy playing too much....you're a clever girl....I like that....

You're very smart, I like your opinion and will give you the more man than woman card....fair statement.....I'm have posted in the BDSM part....I might not be what they're looking for but I'm not a bot, I'm anti bot....I would never be a bot....I enjoy playing too much....you're a clever girl....I like that....

clever and classy. I ain't so bad ;) just a normal and nice country girl ;)

Hey Ash!! HAHA... nto trying to scare- just noting the odds of men to women.... you of course are one of a kind!!

yep- just use it for fun- find what you like, and play how you like. its all good. Keep it fun!!

Hey Ash!! HAHA... nto trying to scare- just noting the odds of men to women.... you of course are one of a kind!!

yep- just use it for fun- find what you like, and play how you like. its all good. Keep it fun!!

one of a kind. haha I suppose so ;) I'm surely not everyone's cup of tea. but I don't wanna be anyways.

its good to not be.... would be too vanilla that way!! you are WAYYY more fun making waves... teh rest of us only appreciate it that much more!!

ohio

Hey all! Cincinnati here. Always looking for some fun. Too conservative here but I'm getting by. Bobby.

Back