Is this abuse? (Caning videos)

Just a quick comment on the second vid....that isn't severe marking, honestly, it just isn't. I've had stripes like that that fade after a couple of days....barely any bruising either. And I'm a major wuss where the cane is concerned.

Even medium strength swats with a cane leave raised ridges as well as marks, don't they? I didn't notice that on the first vid either so I think the OP can be assured that these women aren't suffering actual abuse :)
 
Even medium strength swats with a cane leave raised ridges as well as marks, don't they? I didn't notice that on the first vid either so I think the OP can be assured that these women aren't suffering actual abuse :)

Agreed :)
 
I don't see anything indicating that it would be abusive... I think this thread speaks more to the OPs sensitivities and limits more than anything else.
 
She deserves to be caned for those eyebrows. All kidding aside, just because I am a masochist and I enjoy pain doesn't mean I will be smiling while I get my ass caned, but I will smile afterwards.
 
I'll put my two cents in for whatever it is worth. First I wouldn't consider either of those videos porn, since there isn't any actual sexual contact, I'd consider them fetish videos. If they bother you then perhaps don't watch them? They really didn't do anything for me, not because of the seemingly brutal nature of it, but because of the horrible acting and screaming, and lack of sexual gratification between those involved. I don't think the girls in the second video were as young as you think, and they appeared to be acting. If I were to receive a caning like that, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be screaming, I'd be sobbing and threatening to castrate whomever was at the other end...and after being released, none of the girls seemed to be in too much pain as they just stood there and "grimaced." It seemed to me that all of the actors knew what they were getting into with both video; people do a lot of weird things for money...

However with true bondage porn, I've always thought of it as a justification to get paid for it. I prefer the videos on kink.com and honestly I would probably do most of that stuff for free which is why I think that getting paid to do something like that helps to ease the consciousness or the guilt from enjoying that type of pleasure.

The internet is riddled with videos of anything you could ever imagine made by people from all walks of life so I would almost advise you to search with caution lest you be completely turned off by the things you find. Those videos were not intended to provide sexual gratification to either of the subjects it seems, but more to provide a service for the viewer who prefers that type of kink. In a relationship between two people who have to deal with each other everyday, I am willing to bet that you won't be as harsh with a cane. That being said, it is all subjective; people bruise differently and people's pain tolerance is different. Well I have not been on the receiving end of a caning of that length, I have been hit that hard and frankly I think the thinner canes hurt worse. I use canes of that type to support my tomato plants and have been playfully chased around the yard and whipped with them by my husband.

No, that's true.
The bastard would be far harder on me if we lived together :cool:
 
Back
Top