.

Im up for playing if your still around..
Love the idea about the holiday, maybe we can make it a ganbang? :devil:
 
Hi. I'd love to talk to you about role playing

What do you have in mind? PM me please. I'm having trouble sending them on my end.
 
Last edited:
Summer Holiday

It was a hot summer in Cyprus and Gordon had been working hard for the last week and a half without a break.
It was hot and dusty work on the mountains overlooking Limassol starting early in the day to beat the heat and finishing mid afternoon before the high temperatures took their toll.
The upside was that the company had put them in one of the better hotels on the tourist strip, with it's own beach and large pool areas it made cooling down so much easier.
Gordon threw his work gear on the bed noting how his tan lines had increased over the last few days. "Will have too work on those a bit" he thought as he pulled a pair of swimming shorts on, grabbing a towel he headed down to the pool to find a spot to do just that.
He headed for one of the showers to wash the grime out of his hair and give himself a wash to get rid of all the dust.
As he stood letting the water cascade over him clearing away the sweat and grime, he scanned the pool area for a sunbed that was free.
There were many little secluded areas around the pool that housed 2 or 3 sunbeds giving a little bit of privacy while you worked on your tans.
His eye caught a flash of red in one of the areas set back slightly from the pool, he could only see one other person in there, and considering most of the other areas were taken up by couple or families he decided to check if one was vailable
With the water still dripping of his body he strolled over letting the sun dry him off gently.
As he got closer he could see that the flash of red had been a bikini top, which along with its partner in crime were doing very little to cover the succulent lines of the woman who was lying on the sunbed.
He had the feeling she was watching him, but couldn't be sure as her sunglasses were giving no clue as to where she was looking.
"Excuse me" he asked "but would this bed be free?" indicating the one next to her "It looks as though all the others have been taken".
 
Back
Top