MMF with a married woman...

I have had a number of threesomes in my day. Most of the time they have been with married women. Sometime the hubby was there other times me and a friend fucking the wife. I have even been in a group thing with a married woman. I always loved it.
 
Ive fantasized of 3 or 4. To be touched and used by 4 men would be totally erotic to me.

The thought of a woman who is so sexual and uninhibited that she wants to have sex with several men at the same time is very arousing for me.
 
I have been with two men on a few occasions. In all but one, these men were married. They knew I was married and it was not an issue. One of these men did tell me that it was so exciting that I was married (but this was when he was alone with me laying in bed after sex). He told me what excited him was knowing that I belonged to someone else and he was claiming "his prize" (I think I get it). My husband would never go for sharing me so I have to be discreet.
 
I've been lucky enough to have enjoyed several MFM 3somes over the years. All were with the husband and wife, so she was obviously married. For me, it happened after my divorce and at a time I wasn't looking for a long-term partner. In each case, the 3some play showed me to be friends with both people, trustworthy and not looking to disrupt the marriage...just add some mutual fun and excitement. As a result, the trust earned also led to times of just MF play with the husband's consent. So when all parties are open and honest, I've found that there is an added allured of being asked into a married couple's circle, giving the woman an added appeal.
 
No I have not as its a very very big step. Probably better if it stays a fantasy.
 
No I have not as its a very very big step. Probably better if it stays a fantasy.

Well in my experience those women who try it say that they wished they had started years before and regret putting it off. You should start talking to you husband about the idea, discreetly during your love making.
 
Well in my experience those women who try it say that they wished they had started years before and regret putting it off. You should start talking to you husband about the idea, discreetly during your love making.

We'll have to see. We speak about it a lot during sex and its a massive turn on when we talk about various 'scenarios'.
 
I don't know if married women are inherently more open. However, we are often past the point of romanticizing everything so we are more able to go with the flow.

And we are stepping out with two men, it isn't happenstance. We are making a deliberate choice so we have already self selected ourselves as one of the few willing to have multi-party sex.

We don't waste time and energy needing to be convinced. Although it is surprising how many men lose a bit of enthusiasm when a woman is enthusiastic. I think they like to think we were waiting innocently to be talked into a three-way by their overpowering charm, lol.
 
I had a threesome with two of my hubbys friends many years ago. It was hands down one of the most exciting erotic experiences I've ever had. Was wondering if men found married women more appealing for a threesome?Does satisfying the lust of a married woman add excitement to the act?

This is absolutely hands down the scenario i think about the most while masturbating. The important part for me is that I am invited to join said couple to please and play with them both. I want to lick her pussy while he is is pumping in and out .as well as suck his balls. I want to. lick her pussy with him and suck his cock with her. All combinations like this are very appealing to me.
I have experienced it a few times, it made me crave it even more.

The fact that they were married was an added bonus. It made me feel special. :)
 
My main and recurring fantasy is MMF with a married woman ... but always the other guy is her husband with whom I would need to have a great friendship. I have no interest in 'taking' what is not mine without willing consent.

It remains a fantasy because my wife would be distressed if I actually did it, so I won't.
 
Yes!

This is a huge turn on for me, and I agree that a wedding ring takes the eroticism to the next level. Two men working to please her, filling her with new sensations and new cocks, pushing her pleasure and discovery beyond the sex in her married life.
 
This is a huge turn on for me, and I agree that a wedding ring takes the eroticism to the next level. Two men working to please her, filling her with new sensations and new cocks, pushing her pleasure and discovery beyond the sex in her married life.

OMG....MMMMmmmmmmmmmm!!
 
Was there

a bi element in your threesome, or was it just two guys "pleasing" you?
 
I have had threesomes with married women before, mostly with hubby, and it is really great. There is something special about her wanting to play in a kinky way that hubby cannot provide all by himself, and him allowing it. Awesome!

Even better is MFM with a married (discreet without hubby) or divorced 35+ woman who's husband or ex had only given her quickie vanilla sex. This can be really wild. I love hearing "I have never been fucked like this before", or "my husband would be so jealous, I never let him do this" as I was deep in her ass. :devil:
 
Last edited:
Even better is MFM with a married (discreet without hubby) or divorced 35+ woman who's husband or ex had only given her quickie vanilla sex. This can be really wild. I love hearing "I have never been fucked like this before", or "my husband would be so jealous, I never let him do this" as I was deep in her ass. :devil:

Heck, I say those things while my husband is there.
 
My first time enjoying someone else's cock was a mmf with a gf. It remains one of the most erotic experiences of my life
 
I feel for that poor man.

I'm kinda with ya on that, but this is still so flipping hot. it's a turn-on hearing about a female who simply wanted more ( actually a lot more, it seems) than she was getting and totally went for it, or at the very least, whose curiosity about/hunger for other men drove her to go whole hog outside her marriage. it's maybe even hotter that she's so unabashed about how much she enjoyed it.
 
Back
Top