Becoming the "Go to Guy"

Compelling..........

He does sound rather compelling, doesn't he? Almost worth wearing a mini skirt and panties for ;)

Shouldn't all lovers be "go to guys?"

That word is not very sensual......... How about persuasive, seductive or intriguing?

*Sighs* If not I suppose compelling works :(

What's the matter sexy girl?
Oh..i don't know. Maybe despite the mind-blowing orgasms you could gift said princess... There's just something missing for me when you remove the hard, throbbing connection of cock thrusting into the hot, ripe folds inevitable after expert oral..

I can't imagine being brought to such a state and NOT begging to be taken and impaled over and over....

I mean..if I weren't dying myself...I might just be killing him..:D

But....

Oh..i don't know. Maybe despite the mind-blowing orgasms you could gift said princess... There's just something missing for me when you remove the hard, throbbing connection of cock thrusting into the hot, ripe folds inevitable after expert oral..

I can't imagine being brought to such a state and NOT begging to be taken and impaled over and over....

Just imagine the car ride home to that hard cock waiting for you there......... Would you touch your pantiless pussy on the way home or just let it drip?

I've had similar fantasies...usually it involves working at a company and being somehow "forced" into being the oral slave of all the female supervisors and executive staff...it being kind of a perk to the job. :)

Nice twist!

I've had similar fantasies...usually it involves working at a company and being somehow "forced" into being the oral slave of all the female supervisors and executive staff...it being kind of a perk to the job. :)

Thanks for sharing...........

LOL...see, now me...I could live with that, no problem-o! :D I'd likely not be worried about anything being missing. Especially if there were the application of a finger or two during the festivities, I'd be a happy camper...but I do sympathize with your conundrum, R.A. I do. :) :D

A couple years ago, a horny friend of mine would "use" me to satisfy her craving to get her pussy full of cum, which was something that her boyfriend refused to do. I got to fill her up with several loads of cum behind his back; needless to say I had no problem with being used for just that. :D

Last edited:
Can you have a Lit go to guy?
Pm a man when in desperate need?
Talk me through it sexy...get.me there...it's a nice thought.:)

Can you have a Lit go to guy?
Pm a man when in desperate need?
Talk me through it sexy...get.me there...it's a nice thought.:)
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I suppose you could...
Need one in each time zone..
Just in case you get that urge at 3:00am? Maybe a hottie in London will be awake? Or some Aussie hunk freshly showered and getting ready to settle down for the evening?

C4C, we need to think through the logistics on this and write out a Job description. :D:D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I suppose you could...
Just in case you get that urge at 3:00am? Maybe a hottie in London will be awake? Or some Aussie hunk freshly showered and getting ready to settle down for the evening?

C4C, we need to think through the logistics on this and write out a Job description. :D:D

R.A. you and crazy4cock compile the info...I'll set it up in a nice table and make a PDF...we can have it posted as a "sticky" at the top...for ease of reference. :)

I'm all about being a helpful facilitator for my friends...:)

I think UB is going to be very busy:D
look what I started...lol
so many women ...so little time
but since it was my idea...I do cum first right?

A goatee beard?? You kept that quiet... *swoons*

That would tickle :D

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I suppose you could...

You have obviously given this idea some thought................;)

R.A. you and crazy4cock compile the info...I'll set it up in a nice table and make a PDF...we can have it posted as a "sticky" at the top...for ease of reference. :)

I'm all about being a helpful facilitator for my friends...:)

Hmmmmmmmm, a sticky post can be a good thing! :)

I think UB is going to be very busy:D
look what I started...lol
so many women ...so little time
but since it was my idea...I do cum first right?

My lovers always cum first and often sexy girl............:kiss:

A goatee beard?? You kept that quiet... *swoons*

That would tickle :D

Just a little, I think we could work through it ;)

Last edited:
How am I just seeing your delicious thread, dear?!

Until recently, I did have a go-to guy that would come by once a week or so. Now, Daddy gets all of my O's. :)
Seriously, I can't cum without his permission.. I've tried! ~giggles~

Mmm, if I had such a man around I would definitely utilize his services frequently! :D
Sadly, there are doubtless any number of people living in close proximity who could happily enjoy such relationships - if only they knew of each other's interest.

Pity we've yet to find a way to communicate such things that hasn't been co-opted by profiteers, haters and criminals.

Not at all........

I'd giggle! Would that be a bad thing?

I'd love to turn your giggles into moans, your moans into screams and your screams into yelps.............. I love making a sexy woman's river run................;) Wanna hit the rapids with me?

Back