The Outcasts (open pm first if interested)

He was shocked. How could she possibly think that guy aren't interested in her? Even when he was the most fearful that she may want him to satisfy her hunger, he hadn't wanted to shy away from her.
Whe she asked him about his situation, his face grew sullen. It was difficult to tell someone that you not only were single, but that you had pretty much always been. He had been with a few girls when he was in his teens, but soon after he would tell them about his abilities, they would start distancing themselves from him. He had tried over and over to explain that he couldn't read their thoughts, he just sensed their feelings, but they hadn't been able to cope. After a while, he just quit trying and concentrated on his work.
"No, it's only me. It's been that way since I moved out on my own." he said looking downward, unable to meet her gaze.
"It's hard to belive that guys aren't interested, because I..." he couldn't finish it. He hadn't actually meant to say it out loud, but it was too late and he hoped that he hadn't overstepped her boundaries. After all, they had only met today.
 
She nodded "I have as well.. I haven't really dated since my teens I looked a bit older because I age faster so Iooked 21 at 17 I drank went to clubs the whole shebang. I was a bit of a rebel but when I turned 18 I moved to my place on my own because that was really the only place I wasnt judged."

" Its hard to believe that guys arent interested because I..."

She looked at him and blushed " What is it?" She asked "You can tell me.." she said in her head knowing hed hear
 
They were looking into each other's eyes now. He'd heard her in his head, just the same as if she were speaking. He wasn't even touching her this time, yet is was if they were connected. He had never experienced this before, even with his parents, and it was both thrilling and frightening.
"What is it?...You can tell me.." her sweet voice said into his mind.
He was afraid to tell her, even as badly as he wanted to. He searched her eyes and face for a sign, anything that would tell him that she was feeling the same thing.
'How could she?' he thought to himself. He wondered what he could possibly offer her.
"I find you interesting...I mean...you are so different..." he was fucking this up even in his thoughts. Trevor took a deep breath to calm his nerves, took her hand gently and looked deeply into her shimmering purple eyes.
"I am very interested in you Gia. I would never judge you for what you are or where you come from. I don't know how or why, but I feel things when I am with you that I have never felt ever before. I don't know how or why, but it's like we are connected...and I like it."
He'd said it. There was no getting around it now. He had never been so bold with anyone, and he hoped that she felt the same way.
 
Gia blushed looking at his hand tearing up. That was the sweetest thing she had ever heard from anyone and she could tell he was being honest. She smiled and said " I feel the same way Trevor its mainly why I approached you. I was curious and you seemed different sure I was hungry but my vamp didn't attack you like she wanted to it was hesitant. "

She held his hand. "Im interested in knowing about you as well your honest and sweet and I feel a strong connection with you a mental bond but im not sure what it means"
I said looking at him
 
Trevor couldn't believe what he was hearing. She had said he was sweet, and that she wanted to know more about him. There was a part of him that wanted to shout from the rooftops that she liked him.
"I don't know what it means either. Before I met you, I only sensed impressions, or feelings from people. I could never hear clear thouhgts, let alone communicate with anyone. Every since you approached me in the park though, it seems that my abilities have gotten stronger. I can hear you just the same as if you were speaking."
There was a small part of him that feared she wouldn't like the fact that he was getting stronger. The one and only place a preson ever had total privacy was in their own head, and he was learning to invade even there; at least with her.
"I feel like I could tell you anything, and you would still accept me. I feel safe, not just because of what you are...but because of who you are."
 
She blushed at his words and gasped. She hadnt realized it but they weren't speaking. Not aloud at least. They were having a mental conversation as if it were talking. She had just met him and she now knew why they felt this way toward each other. They were possibly mates.

He could hear her thoughts and she could hear his they felt eachothers feelings and he would develop some of the vampric abilities before the permanent bond. She hadnt wanted tl freak him out so she stayed silent. Most likely Ias could hear but she didnt want to tell him yet they had just met.

"I feel like I could tell you anything and you would still accept me. I feel safe, not just because of what you are ... but because of who you are. " She felt a tear roll down her cheek and smiled hugging him. It was like he knew exactly what she was going to say.

" Trevor your normal compared to me if I were to judge you or anyone else in this room for that matter then id be a hypocrite. I have no room to judge but you your a pure heart sure you were nervous when we came but you accepted everyone and that alone makes you special"
 
Ias had let her human side take over because human memory dosn't go back far enough to remember the painful things. "Meh. Get a room. This love story is so sappy." Ias didn't realize she said that aloud. Her human side wasn't as intelectual, and craved adventure more than anything. "Sorry, didn't mean to say that. Anyway, let's go do something, yeah? Now we know you two were made for each other, so let's go on an adventure. We can go slay a dragon... No, wait, I extinctinated all those, huh? I can summon one. Yeah, let's do that. But that seems toi boring. We should go to the sacred rune tablet in the mountains of europe. That will summon a bigger dragon too. But we should have an obsticle... Like an undead army... No, wait, an undead kingdom protecting the tablet. Yeah, but we should build something that can kill undead dudes. Like a sword. I'll scatter pieces of a magical sword around the world. We have to go find them to make the Hansurami. That's the name of the sword. It doesn't mean anything, but it sounds cool..." Ias suppressed her human side. "Sorry. I guess my human side hasn't been let out in a while."
 
One minute they were holding hands, and then before he knew it she was in his arms. The hug caught him off guard, but without thinking he returned the hug, pulling her tight to him. The feeling of her against him made his entire body react. He had stolen glances at her before, but now he could feel her fit form against him. It was just a hug, but with the connection the two shared, it felt like so much more. It was as if she were awakening something within him, a strength that he had never felt before. He felt more alive right now than he ever had and although he knew the differences between them, he knew he could never be without her.

" Trevor your normal compared to me. If I were to judge you or anyone else in this room for that matter then id be a hypocrite. I have no room to judge but you, you're a pure heart. Sure you were nervous when we came, but you accepted everyone and that alone makes you special"

Trevor broke the hug and wiped away the tear that had fallen.

"Something tells me you would have done the same for me, but thank you." he said before gently placing a kiss on her forehead. It was the forward thing he had ever done, but something about it felt right.

"So, do you have stuff to eat at your place? I know Ias doesn't eat, but you and Walker are so similar... I don't know if I have what you need."
 
She smiled as he kissed her on the forehead. " We hunt or can eat human food but it isnt a common thing. I catch fish since I live by the ocean since humans rarely do that anymore or I just use a donor at club.

He was still being generous and wondered about she and walker "No worries I cam run to the market in the morning and grab us something. I said and looked at Walker " That should do right?"
 
Last edited:
She fished, and hunted. Although Trevor had never done either, his family had back in the day before his father had moved him and his mother to the city. He wondered what it was like to watch her as she hunted. Did she use a weapon, or kill with her bare hands? Did she grow fangs and claws, or did she look just as beautiful as she did right now, in the dim light of his apartment?

When she mentioned donors, he had to admit he was shocked. He had heard what he thought were rumors about people who would allow themselves to be fed upon, but he had dismissed them as just that, rumors. He wondered what would posses someone to let another species feed from them. Did it hurt, or was there numbing characteristic in the bite, that kept the donor from feeling anything?

He wanted to find out everything about her, but began to wonder how he would feel about knowing the details. Still, he knew eventually, he wouldn't be able not to ask.
 
Walker stood as Ias started talking he had listened then stopped, ignoring her insults as he walked on into the kitchen. After speaking to Trevor the Human was a cool straight up guy, when Gia entered to check on Trevor. Walker senses their love connection and spoke up ''I owe you a debt of gratitude Gia...as I told Trev here I repay my debts. If you two really ever need anything you let me know. With that said he grins as he stuck his hands into his pockets, letting the two have some alone time being he and Ias had interrupted it

Strolling back into the living room he sat lazily on the couch, reaching up slowly loosening his narrow black tie. Walker quietly growls as he fights with a stubborn button unfastening his collar, putting up an impenetrable mental barrier keeping any information inside his head. ''I would really enjoy punching whoever invented ties in the face...it's just like being collared and leashed.'' Taking a sip of his drink he liked the burn as it went down, hearing Ias blurt out a grossed out comment he snickers. ''That's why they say name your poison Ias...''

Despite the skinny females earlier annoying behavior, he had absolutely no intention of making her cry. Walker felt a little bad she took his questions as being judgmental, being a Were he was judged quite often. Ias was freaking scary powerful when she wanted to be, but being so childlike and crying he felt sorry for her. ''For what's it's worth...I'm sorry you mistook my questions as being judgmental.''

Lost in thought Walker was roused from his musings, looking up with a slight grin as food sounds like a great idea. ''I could eat...think a rare steak, eggs, toast and hash browns. I have twenty bucks to pitch in and I'll cook for those that'll eat.''
 
Last edited:
It wasn't until Walker mentioned steak and eggs that Trevor began to realize that he hadn't eaten yet this evening. He usually cooked a nice meal after his run, but in the excitement of everything, he had forgotten all about being hungry.

"That sounds like a plan to me. I got twenty-five to add." he chimed in.
 
Gia grinned. It looked like the guys were hungry. She could whip up a quick meal for all of them if Trevor got the stuff delivered from the supernatural market.

I have about 25 as well to add and I could whip us up all a meal it wouldnt take long. Order a bottle of special wine its called Dolamino itll be strong for you Trevor but its a treat for us nonhumans.
 
Ias was surprised to hear them chipping in money in the 20's. "I have about fifty million." Ias had saved up over the years with different investments and jobs back in the day when she got pure gold. Fifty million dollars was only the money she had with her at the time. In the bank, she had over two trillion saved up. Ias never needed to buy anything, so it was extremely easy to save.

She looked around. Everyone staring at her in shock. "I know it's not that much, but I wouldn't carry more with me."
 
Gia giggled shaking her head at Ias mentioning all her money she had with her. "Ias were ordering food not buying the store . Is there anything you eat at all that we can get?" She asked her as she went to her bag to pull out 3 bills.

She pulled her hair back into a ponytail and sat back on the counter across from Trevor.
 
"No not really. Unless you can get souls there. I don't need them, but they're good for me. Other than that, I can eat anything, it just doesn't help or hurt me." Ias remembered trying tons of food, but none of the dishes did anything. They tasted good though. She did have an extreme hunger for souls, but learned to ignore it.

She pulled $100 out of her pocket and gave it to Gia. "Let me pay. You don't need to spend money."
 
''That much green huh? Why not feed the poor...give them medicine...build them houses ... Unless you do that already?'' Walkers stomach growled like a Grizzly bear waking from long hibernation, lifting up his shirt looking down at his defined abs. ''Hey in there...don't interrupt the conversation...it's quite rude!'' Propping his long skinny jean clad legs up on a footstool.
 
Last edited:
Gia smiled at Ias's generous offer "Ill only take a quarter of that then were all even."she said "besides well never know when you need it so its good to have some cash." She said honestly. She was low on cash at times doing odd jobs here and there and currently she worked as an online marketer that way noone saw her and would fear her.

She smiled "Thanks for the offer Ias" she patted her hand. She heard Walkers stomach growl loudly and turned laughing "I guess I should order now huh?" She said grabbing her cell. She placed an order for a box of raw steak veggies and the wine along with enough ingredients to make a quick but savory meal and left overs foe when they travelled to her place.

"Ias.. your welcome to stay with me if you'd like to my place is plenty big. You too Walker " she said not knowing if he waa with a pack or not. She looked at Trevor not knowing of hed stay nor come she didn't want him to leave his home if he were comfortable there.
 
"With a mischievous grin in Gia's direction Walker rubs his belly chuckling ''You could certainly put it that way'' Putting his hands behind his head and lazily leans back on the couch, his old iPhone plays Werewolves of London, pulling it out of his pocket to read his email.

''Yeah being I just read I've been evicted...it's either do that or move in back in with my pack. His happy mood vanished after bad news had arrived, more ammunition for others to blame him with. He was never suited for the Pack lifestyle, always wanting to make it on his very own for quite awhile now.
 
Last edited:
Breakfast was handled and Trevor leaned back against the counter thinking about how drastically things had changed for him. Up until this evening it had only been him, and he had been happy with that, at least he thought he had. Now his apartment was packed with people and they were preparing to share a meal together. He looked around the room, taking in the difference in the "friends" he had made.

There was Walker. He was dressed in a smart suit, nice shoes, perfect hair, with everything in its place, except for the tie that he had loosened. To the average person, which Trevor would have been just a few hours ago, he would have looked like someone more comfortable on Wall Street than in the living room of a lower west side apartment. No one would have ever guessed that he was a werewolf, unless he had wanted them too. Even now it was hard for Trevor to picture him as such, be he was quickly learning that looks could be deceiving.

Then there was Ias. An uber-rich lesbian angel, that admittedly had little or no compassion for the human race. She was centuries old, yet her appearance would get her carded for cigarettes at the bodega on the corner. She had the power to destroy any enemy with just a look from her eyes and yet, she had shed a tear, from what he could only guess was painful memory.

Last but most definitely not least was Gia. The werewolf/vampire mixed beauty with the haunting purple eyes that had captivated him from the first time he saw her in the park. There was an inner struggle within her as she kept her inner beasts at bay. It seemed to him that she was in a constant three way battle between her inner urges and her human side. She was kind and caring with a strength and tenacity that was alluring and frightening. Add all this to the fact that for the first time ever, Trevor could communicate with someone with just his mind, drew him closer and closer to the belief that there was a reason the two of them had found each other.

They were an eclectic bunch, be he was growing more comfortable with them and he couldn't help but smile as the discussion about who was paying came to a close.

Gia had asked Ias and Walker if they wanted to go to her place. Trevor's curiosity about where and how she lived left him hoping that she wouldn't mind if he tagged along as well.

"Mind if I come over as well Gia? I would love to see your place."
 
"Well, I could stay here, but you're all leaving, even Trevor. So I guess I should come too. Thank you, Gia." Ias had rarely been 'invited' somewhere. Especially when the host knows she can desintigrate anyone at any time at any place, and not be phased in the slightest way. She could just leave, and continue her little sunshine of an existance, being bored, losing control at times, being attacked by random beasts... Yeah, no. Her human side was all but pushing her out the door to go do something like this. "When are we leaving?" Ias said, almost being overwelmed by her human side.
 
Gia smiled excited that they all wanted to come. " Of course you can" she said to Trevor. " I have about 5 rooms there and even a perfect room for you Ias if you lose control its all steel but still beautiful. Your welcome to live there as well Walker of you choose not to go back to pack. We can leave in the morning around 8:00 am most nonhumans come out around 10:00 so hopefully we can get there before that"

She ate some of the food she prepared cooked steak and two raw seasoned ones for her and Walker. She made one for Ias as well of she wanted. They had enough to carry back to her place and she was glad because she mostly had bagged blood , fish and wine in her fridge. She had some human snacks such as chocolate which she binged on occasionally and frozen instant fast food they invented 20 years back. Now humans rarely needed to leave home just for work. They could pretty much order anything in to a frozen meal for weeks to a brand new couch and itd be there within an hour.

Theyd have to call a ghost cab to get there unnoticed she didn't want anyone following them back to her place not after shed taken her time to build it beautifully inside the way she had. Her ex boyfriends car was even still outside from when she was younger she had transported it here and burned it he was an asshole and ahe paid mostly for it anyhow.

"If you want you can carry some things with you trevor and we can have your yhings shipped to the old boardwalk Walker"
 
Last edited:
''I have what I'm wearing the landlord took everything I own for back rent...pathetic case aren't I? Dressed to kill jobless and homeless.'' Sitting down at the table Walker wolfed down his food, as being a wolf the term was quite fitting. For a Werewolf he loved veggies as much as meat, he really wasn't your run of the mill Were. ''I'll help earn my keep with house work, laundry, washing dishes and cooking...I can fix anything you name it I can really do it well.''
 
Last edited:
She nodded " That sounds just fine Walker but if you need a job I can help you get ome their always hiring on that clothing website "MB" and I hear they're looking for q&a people if your interested. " she said referring to her cousins website she was sure with a few pulled strings she could manage getting him that job especially because hes fully were.
 
Walkers jaw dropped when Gia suggested putting in a good word for him, he had good odds for getting a real job now. ''Really you'll do that for me?'' Jumping up from the table like he was shot out of a cannon, rounding the table he bear hugs Gia lifting her from the floor. ''Oh sorry...jeez I got a bit carried away there didn't I. Stepping back with a sheepish expression.

A blush colors his cheeks a bright red as he got hot, he was already finished eating dinner he excuses himself and heads to the bathroom. Rolling up his sleeves all the way to his elbows, full sleeve asian tattoos were revealed. Going in he splashes cold water on his face to cool it, pulling the towel from the rack drying his face thoroughly. He looks at himself in the mirror wondering how he got here, deep down he knew he was going to make it.

Removing the skinny black tie he folded it up neatly, he also rehung the towel on it's proper rack. Opening the door of the bathroom he took a deep breath, his Chi felt centered and he was finally calm. Running his fingers through sandy hair, feeling presentable joins the others again. Helping clear the table he washes the dishes, and dries them very well and efficiently.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top