GLBT Daily Vibe II

:p:p:p

Now that's just bragging!! :D
I think your weather needs an aspirin for its fever

Oh well, just when things get going I've got to get going. :( Off to work I go! Very nice to meet you, Dan and dancingonmyown. I think you will like it here. Enjoy your day, sticky. :kiss::kiss::kiss: to all!

Be sure and visit again - it's good to hear from folks all over. I'm going to go and stretch my legs while the sun shines, though the temp is brrrrrrr

Catch y'all laters xxxx

Last edited:
:rose::rose: Just read your story and don't know what to do with myself: god I miss that rush of first kiss, first bed, first morning... so it was crushingly beautiful but in a good way. Sorry - that's such BS but lets just say y'all should read it Vibers :)

and if I may? Here's the song it grew from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVN2b0DdZAQ

Thank you! :) I'm working on a sequel, which I hadn't planned, but I've had a few ideas that I think will work pretty well.

Good morning all,

I hope everyone has a great day today and a wonderful weekend. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Happy Valentines Day Vibers :heart:

Whether your in love, or looking heres a rose for you :rose:

Life has just been mental, manicly busy, but exciting with loads of new challenges that have been enjoyable but exhausting. Its almost 3am and I have just finished sewing costumes for tomorrow.

No room in my life for romance at the moment, but I don't mind, I am in love with life anyway!

now if only the rain would stop.... and the gales too.....

mood: ferret on caffeine with ADHD

music: Happy End - Resolution

wearing: silver sequin and white marabou feather ballgown, totally impractical for anything but looks amazing!

just stopping by to say hi :) I hope everyone has a great weekend. :heart::kiss:

hi Stickygirl, :rose: hi inthegutter, :rose: hi vibers :rose:

kids are always kids and generally have very honest opinions, love them.

Finally got 2 days off woot, so just soaking my feet and enjoying doing nothing. New projects have kept me so rushed for the last few weeks, but the reults will be appearing in public over the next few weeks.

The movie that some of you may remember me mentioning doing last year, I went to a preview last week, and will be released 3rd week of march, I was much better than I expected.

I have both choreographed and performed in a commercial music video which is released in the next couple of weeks, I will post a link when its out so you can see what I sometimes do to keep the wolves at bay. I was happy to be able to be able to include members of a transgender support group, in the choreography alongside the professional dancers, they were great fun, and enjoyed being part of it immensely,

I am now a rather unglamourous character in a photo comic style graphic novel, one of a series to come out over the next couple of years. This is on going, as each novel, requires in excess of 2000 individual photos, but is great fun to be part of but very time consuming.

After all this and other normal shows etc over the last few weeks, it feels good to do nothing. Though I was sad to learn Harold Ramis had died today, Animal House is my all time favourite comedy and he wrote it.

I hope you are all well xxx

mood, : relaxed

music: Animal House soundtrack album

wearing: red satin dressing gown and holding a large glass of wine.

hi Stickygirl, :rose: hi inthegutter, :rose: hi vibers :rose:

kids are always kids and generally have very honest opinions, love them.

Finally got 2 days off woot, so just soaking my feet and enjoying doing nothing. New projects have kept me so rushed for the last few weeks, but the reults will be appearing in public over the next few weeks.

The movie that some of you may remember me mentioning doing last year, I went to a preview last week, and will be released 3rd week of march, I was much better than I expected.

I have both choreographed and performed in a commercial music video which is released in the next couple of weeks, I will post a link when its out so you can see what I sometimes do to keep the wolves at bay. I was happy to be able to be able to include members of a transgender support group, in the choreography alongside the professional dancers, they were great fun, and enjoyed being part of it immensely,

I am now a rather unglamourous character in a photo comic style graphic novel, one of a series to come out over the next couple of years. This is on going, as each novel, requires in excess of 2000 individual photos, but is great fun to be part of but very time consuming.

After all this and other normal shows etc over the last few weeks, it feels good to do nothing. Though I was sad to learn Harold Ramis had died today, Animal House is my all time favourite comedy and he wrote it.

I hope you are all well xxx

mood, : relaxed

music: Animal House soundtrack album

wearing: red satin dressing gown and holding a large glass of wine.

My goodness, I don't know how you keep up with all that. I'm very happy for you and very excited about the movie and music video! That's wonderful news! :kiss:

I am also very sad to hear about Harold Ramis, I enjoyed his work very much.

I hope you enjoy that glass of wine and your days off. Take care and have a wonderful day. :rose: :kiss:

My goodness, I don't know how you keep up with all that. I'm very happy for you and very excited about the movie and music video! That's wonderful news! :kiss:

I am also very sad to hear about Harold Ramis, I enjoyed his work very much.

I hope you enjoy that glass of wine and your days off. Take care and have a wonderful day. :rose: :kiss:
She's pretty awesome huh? :)

She's pretty awesome huh? :)

Now you have me blushing, :eek:

inthegutter thankyou I am finding relaxing really hard, so spent today, spring cleaning my home like a dervish, the whole place now stinks of bleach and furniture polish. :rose:

Diz, you are talented and awesome and a gorgeous soul too, the perfect lady:rose:

tomorrow, the rest break will end, and its back to organising and writing the next few shows, and back to the diet, had 2 days off I felt I deserved it, but really want to get my weight down to 9 stone, but finding getting down from just under 10 that I am now, hard work.

music: Rickie Lee Jones - Magazine

mood: tired, restless

wearing: red satin dressing gown, which now has a curry stain on it from my post bath takeaway oops. :heart:

Music: Norah Jones - One Flight Down

Wearing: Sweats. I know, I know, it's lame. But it's cold here!

Mood: So very, very mixed. Life is in a frustrating pattern right now. Not something so bad to actually be negative, but also not rising above that imaginary line of contentment. Only thing to do is stay busy, right? Right.

Hi Diz
love Norah Jones and her voice *sigh*
Sorry to hear about your mood - sounds like you're waiting for something to happen? Dunno, the thought popped into my head. Spring is coming - that makes everything more bearable
<<hugs>>

Music : Strong - London Grammar ( great new band ) :heart:
Wearing: Jeans, fluffy fleece
Mood: I'm ok now I come to think about it

Music: Norah Jones - One Flight Down

Wearing: Sweats. I know, I know, it's lame. But it's cold here!

Mood: So very, very mixed. Life is in a frustrating pattern right now. Not something so bad to actually be negative, but also not rising above that imaginary line of contentment. Only thing to do is stay busy, right? Right.

Hi Diz, sounds like a case of the mid-winter fidgets to me :) I find staying busy very useful it distracts the brain from focusing on stuff we would rather not face at the moment. I know how it feels, Im happy enough at the moment but ..... :rose:

stickygirl, spring may be coming but I wish it would move a little faster, I am sick of the rain and wind, according to the local news, in the last 3 months we have had more rain than in the previous 2 and a half years :(

Got home from a show at 3am, was back up at 6am to go to London to do an interview, crashed out in hotel at lunchtime, now its off to another show. Looks like yet again todays meal is going to be a sandwich eaten in the back of a taxi.

wearing: gold sequin mini dress, gold glitter 8" platform heels and a ridiculous auburn beehive wig :eek:

music: No Doubt - Tragic Kingdom

mood: tired, but the show must go on

Back