Little sister (pm only)

AngelofyourNighmares

Use me and please me sir
Joined
Mar 1, 2006
Posts
7,584
Amelia Preston
21


Shy, sweet, sensitive, feisty, innocent, fighter, loves her family with a passion especially her brother since there parents died in a plane crash, when they were both 18 they had been the only family the other had for years now.. Amelia had no idea that her life was going to take a drastic change soon, and that her older brother would be a big factor in that life change... most did not know Amelia had fallen in love with her big brother, he was really the only man she was around and the only person she really trusted with all of herself... yet she knew nothing could ever happen so she knew she could never ever tell him her feelings, for he was a stand up guy and never ever would give her the time of day.

Amelia was a college student studying to be a pharmacist, and on the side she worked at a night club as a waitress/bartender, her brother never liked her working there yet she never really understood why, yet she did not know her brother held his own feelings for his little sister as well, he loved her and wanted her in all ways a man wanted a woman, but he did not know of her feelings and would not jeperdize his trust in her, but lately his sexual desires and his love for her was growing he had a dark side when it came to what he liked in the bedroom, he liked to be in complete control and he knew Amelia was a virgin or he was sure of it at least... so he made a plan... he would wait for her after work one night, he would kidnap his own little sister, but she would not know it was him and he was going to make her his, sure he knew in the end when he revealed himself he might lose her forever but he had to take this chance and he felt this was the only way of having the only woman that made him feel alive.

He had everything planned cabin in the woods away from everything and everyone.

Looking for one guy for a detailed play of the brother.. pm only please
 
Last edited:
Jack Preston
24

Jack was really going out on a limb here, he knew that his sister was still in school and that her job was about the only thing that she ever did besides study and go to school. Still he had more than a big brotherly interest in his little sister, ever since they were kids he had stolen a glimpse of his sister when ever he could, after a shower, while she slept, or when she would lay out in the back yard and tan. That was his favorite to see, Amelia stretched out on the pool deck covered in lotion and sweat as she tanned and basked in the sun.

It used to make him so hot and bothered he would often sneak off to the second story bathroom with the window that looked out over the pool deck and when he was there and the door was safely locked behind him he would strip down to just his tee shirt and stroke his cock as he watched her, thinking in his mind how hot it would be to fuck his little sister but every body knew that good guys don't fuck there sisters.... at least that was what he told himself for years. Watching her he had spent many moments touching himself and making his cock throb only to be finally released by the thoughts of sisters hot wet cunt and his cock filling her with his cum, usually it took him longer to clean up his cum from the bathroom floor and the window where he watched then it did to stroke himself to a climax.

But now he was going to take advantage of his little sister, he would put the cloth bag over her head as she left work and walked towards her car, using the chloroform he would knock her out and stuff her in the car next to him and take her to the cottage in the woods. Jack knew that he could not let her know that it was her own brother who was taking her but his desire was so strong and so much did he want to have her that he didn't care what might happen. He knew that she was a fighter but he also knew that she was no match for his size and strength. Once he had her at the cottage he would bind her to an upstairs bed and both blindfold her and gag her, then he would slowly have his way with her. Jack liked to be in control of a lady and he had overpowered other ladies and dominated them to his desires, strangely he had found that of the three girls he had taken in the past two of them turned into horny little subs who liked being taken and controlled, the third escaped from his attentions but never knew who he was....that was a lucky break for him!

So Jack sat in his car behind the Bar where Amelia worked and waited for his little sister to come out and head for her car. His mouth was dry and he was a bit nervous thinking about all the things that could go wrong with his taking his sister but he knew that he was going to do this and he wanted to not only take his sister he secretly hoped that she would have the same thoughts for him that he held for her. Could it be possible that Amelia would like his cock and want to be fucked by her brother, after all who is closer to you in this world than the brother you grew up with, the brother who knew all your secrets, all your private thoughts you had both shared with each other growing up together in that house.

Jack watched for his sister to come out and waited to act out his fantasies with her, it was going to be tonight or never....then the back door opened and there she was one of the bartenders walked her out a bit and then turned and went back inside the bar, Jack opened his car door and slipped over beside her car and waited for her to approach.
 
It had been a long night, all she wanted was to go home, say goodnight to her brother, if he was still awake, and take a long hot bath and crawl into bed and pass out... She wasn't even going to read like normal, she didn't even care about school, the next day she was tired and wore out and just wanted rest.

She had no idea, that the rest that she was going to get, was not going to be the type of rest she wanted, she'd be going to a place, where all her personal things would be including all her cloths, and some other personal items, she wouldn't know how or why.

She thanked one of the bouncers for walking her out and when she was halfway to her car she waved goodbye to them, and yelled thanks.

She dressed simple enough, it was a bar after all, she anted comfort, off work however she dressed up a little more.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top