Dominate me and love me please (pm only)

He set the tray down on the night stand, and turned towards her. He slipped his robe off and lifted the covers next to her. He sucked in his breath as he saw her suddenly naked. God, her body....

She shivered a little, so he slipped quickly into bed and pulled the covers over them both. He pulled her to him, spooning with her, just holding her. She shivered a little at first, then warmed in his embrace. He felt her body relax and then shift against him, making herself more comfortable. He kissed the back of her neck, and then softly said, "OK, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth."

He steeled himself for the worst, his heart pounding, hoping...
 
She was watching him so intently and smiled at him as he placed the try down on his bedside table and then turned and looked at her, my god his eyes could set her soul on fire.

When he pulled his robe from his body she sighed, he really was a magnificent man.

She waited for him to join her in the bed, she had to at least try and express to him how she felt, though she had never been this vulnerable to anyone in her life before, she refused to allow herself to be at least.

She couldn't wait to feel,his skin against hers once more.

She wasn't sure if she was shivering from the cold, from his gaze, or from the nervousness that was coiling through her body.

She was glad when he crawled into bed beside her and then pulled her body close to his and tucking the blankets to where she would be warm.

She sighed contently once her body finally warmed in his safe and gentle embrace. She shifted trying to find a comfortable spot, finally she did and then rested her head on his chest and ran her fingers along his arms.

When he kissed the back of her neck, goosebumps ran through her entire body, as she sighed and then smiled at his words, she couldn't begin to even really understand why she felt so uneasy he hadn't once made her feel this way.

She gently looked up at him, finding that she was once more biting her lip again.

She took a deep breath and began to speak, every time that she looked into his eyes she found herself at a loss for words, so she then looked at her hands running along his arms.

"Chris I'm not upset that you,said you loved me.... I'm afraid if how it made me feel. I've never ever felt the way that you make me feel and it scares the fuck out of me... I am afraid that you'll get smart and realize or ask why the hell you,are wasting your time with me... You can do so much better than me." She took a deep breath and then began again.

"You've made me feel so many different things since the first day I met you at the office. Your one of the most attractive men I have ever met. Your sexy, kind, funny, smart, hardworking, and yet your so dark and passinant at the same time... And when I am with you I want to give you all of me, sexually, mentally, emotionally, but I've never really known love of any kind, besides Bonnie... And you make me want to feel love, you well you make me feel alive, sexy, and cherished all at the same time."

" I'm afraid I won't be what you need or want me to be, I'm afraid you'll get tired of me and get rid if me."

She felt tears in her eyes, but fought them back... She had never been this honest with anyone else in her entire life.
 
He could hear her tears, and felt his own eyes wetten. He hugged her closer, kissing the top of her head, then said softly, "I understand, really, I do. Love is terrifying."

He paused, so many emotions roiling in him, "I had love that ended badly. She left me and it hurt like nothing I had ever felt. I swore, 'never again.' And I kept that oath, until I met you."

He tilted her head up, and saw they were both in tears, "I love you Tessa, and it would be easier for me to cut my hand off than to get rid of you."

"I just wish there was a way to show you...
 
She hated this feeling, these feelings of vulnerability, she had never been this open, or this fore coming with anyone in her entire life.

When he kissed the top of her head, she smiled softly and took a deep breath, as he seemed to hold her tighter then he had before, and then she looked up in his eyes... Terrifying was beyond what she was feeling.

She bit her lip and took a deep breath when he mentioned that he had love that ended badly... He had told her that, but the fact that anyone could ever hurt him had befuddled her, and she knew that was the last thing she had ever wanted to do.

She was surprised by all of these admissions from him, she sighed deeply and took a deep breath, she leaned up so she could look at him, nothing but tenderness and emotions were in his eyes.

She was so lost taking a long deep breath and she touched his face, "I want to love you Chris, I really do, it's just i don't know if I will be enough for you." She looked down then at her other hand that rested on his chest.

"I trust you..as I've never trusted anyone before...this is all so fast, but I want to love you, I am willing to give you,all of me completely no holds bared"
 
"You can't love without trust," he assured her, "and perhaps once you trust me, you can admit to love."

He thought for a moment, then said, "don't go anywhere."

He got up and walked to his dresser, opening a small drawer on top. He reached in and pulled out a gold bracelet. It was open with sleeves on both ends. He slipped the sleeves off as he walked back to the bed. He took her hand and pulled one arm towards him. He slipped the bracelet around Tessa's wrist, "this was my.mother's. It was an anniversary gift from my father. She never could figure out how he afforded it, but wore it every day of her life."

Chris slipped the ends of the clasp together and heard them click into place. Tessa started to protest and he chuckled, "too late now. The clasp is locked, and I lost the key years ago."

"Besides," he softened, "there is no one I would rather have wearing it, than you."
 
She did trust him, there was no question about that... Maybe not with love but she trusted him with everything else, perhaps she already loved him and just was to scared to admit it.

She looked at him when he got a grin in her face, and then stood up and told her not to go anywhere, she smiled to herself, it wasn't as if she could even if she wanted to.

She watched him as he moved around his room, knowing right where he was going, she still held the blanket to her chin, she wasn't nearly as cold as she was before.

She was biting her lip wondering what he was up to, she watched him grab a object out of the drawer, and was slightly confused.

She leaned up on the pillow and watched him intently, my god he was so very handsome. She wondered what he was holding, or rather what he was doing as he walked back over to the bed.

She looked at him as he took her hands in his own and then grabbed one of her wrist, she looked confused, before he started to explain.

When he placed the bracelet around her slim wrist, and took a deep breath... But when he said it was his mothers she was rather stunned, the bracelet was absolutely stunning and it took her breath away.

She listened carefully as he explained farther. She looked at him softly, he hadn't mentioned his family to her before and she was stunned that this was the way, he was beginning to, by giving her a expensive bracelet that meant she was sure a lot more to him than value.

She gasped slightly as he locked the bracelet onto her wrist, it was so beautiful that it sparkled, and shimmered in the light. "Chris..." Before she could say anything in protest, he stopped her explaining that it took a key to unclasp and he lost it.

She blushed at his last comment. She looked at it, and knew he wouldn't take no for a answer. "It's beautiful, Chris really, but to much." She didn't feel worthy to wear something so meaningful to him.
 
He brought her hand to his lips and kissed it, and then kissed her wrist, now accented with gold, "No, its perfect. It once adorned the wrist of a woman that I loved, and now it looks beautiful on the wrist of another woman I love."

The word became easier for him with each use. It was coming to be natural on his lips again. He had found the right woman to use it with. He kissed her wrist again and then slowly started kissing up her arm. At her elbow, he suggested, "Just think of it as a reminder, that I trust you with something precious to me, that You are precious to me. I would never get rid of it, and I will never get rid of you."

He resumed kissing up her arm, over her bicep, and up to her shoulder, whispering, "It took a jeweler some time to restore it. You, on the other hand, are perfect, just the way you are."

His lips rested at the base of her neck, as he enquired, "Just how bad do you need coffee right now?"
 
She smiled when he kissed her hand against his soft lips, and leaned into him, she needed to be near him, she ached to be near him. When he said it was perfect, she smiled softly, it really was perfect, it was classy, and simple, and stunning.

Her face heated at his words, she wondered now about his mom, but now wasn't the time to talk about such things, hearing him continue to confess his love, touched her heart, and soul in ways she never thought possible.

She knew now after this gesture he meant every word he said to her. It wasn't the fact of him giving her a gift, it was what he had Given her, and what it had meant to him. She knew she wanted to be with him, she wanted to be with him for as long as he wanted her.

Him kissing her wrist made her eyes close and savor the moment with him, and then she sighed as he continued with light kisses up her arm.

He stopped at her elbow and looked at her in all seriousness, her eyes fluttered open so many emotions in her bright green eyes. The words her spoke sent shockwaves of want through her entire body, she never wanted more than anything in the world to be truer than the words he just spoke to her.

Each kiss he placed along her arm leading up sent thrills through her entire body, as she moaned gently loving the words and the feelings he brought out in her, and she thought she'd cry and his last sentence but she kept it together.

"I.. I need you more." She whispered as she looked at him passionately.
 
He bit her neck, in the band of muscle that he knew was sensitive, and smiled inside as she shuddered against him. Then he kissed up her neck and nuzzled her ear, as she felt her hands on his chest, moving down.

His cock was lengthening to meet her. He marveled at what she brought out in him, emotionally and physically. One always dreamt of spending a day in bed, but he had never met anyone who had the ability arouse him time and time again. But, as he was finding out, with Tessa, many things were possible.

The lips met and they groaned into each other's mouths. He slipped an arm beneath her and pulled her closer. Their bodies undulated against each other, as their hands stroked and explored. He held her and turned onto his back, pulling her on top of him. She settled in against him, his cock lying between them, as he hands stroked her back and ass. She pushed herself back, until she was straddling his hips. The lips of her pussy straddled the shaft of his cock, and she slowly ground against him.

She reached down, took his hands, and placed them on her breasts. He groaned and his hips automatically shifted, and they both gasped at the sensation that caused between them. She started to hump him, and soon his cock was coated with her juices. His hands kneaded her breasts lustfully as she arched her back in pleasure.
 
When he bit her neck, she sighed, it was as if he knew all of her vey sensitive spots, she shuddered against him, letting him know what he did to her.

Sh leaned her head back giving him more access to her neck, and her ear, as goosebumps formed over her entire body.

She looked down at his now hardening cock and smile, every time she looked at his body she was astonished at how sexy this man was and he wanted her, that thought thrilled and still surprised her at the same time.

She looked into his eyes seeing nothing but want and passion in his own. She loved the feel of him this close to her all the time, she had never spent this much time alone with a person, and she found she loved it and didn't want it to end anytime soon.

She smiled at him and ran her hands along his chest, and then her fingers danced along his chest moving to his tight abs and then moving slower and slower to his cock.

When there mouths found one another, they both moaned and shivers ran through her once more. She loved when he pulled her closer to him once more, having his body so close to her only turned her on more.

There hands were all over one another. He then rolled over onto his back and then pulled her atop of him.

His cock hadn't found her pussy yet and she was okay with that, she was already soaked once more., and she was so hot for him.. Feverish even.

She moved back completely so she could straddle him and reach him better. She made sure not to take Him inside of her yet...he felt go good just the teasing and the waiting that came along with it, she felt like teasing him a little farther though she wanted more and more, needed to feel him inside of her, she wanted to see how far she could tease him.

She needed him touching her, so boldly she placed his hands on her breast and looked down at him. Instinctively his hips rose and she sighed deeply.

She started to move against him, all the time making sure his cock didn't enter her. She moaned as she arched back.

She stopped herself and grinned slyly down at him, "Chris... I think I want that coffee now." She meant it as a tease though she was sure her voice did not come across that way.
 
Chris loved edging, and this was absolutely the best he had ever had. His cock was coated with her juices, as her pussy glided back and forth along his length. Her breasts bounced in his hands as she rocked against him. He ached to be inside her?

Which is why he gave a startled, "huh?" when she said she wanted coffee

Then he laughed, taking her hips in his hand, "nope, sorry, got to finish one course before coffee."

She giggled as she scooted back, out of his reach, chanting, "coffee."

She made it as far as the end of the bed before he caught her, wrapping his arms around her waist and hauling her back to the center of the bed. He flipped her onto her back and started to move on top of her. "No you don't," she said loudly, pushing him away.

He paused, his eyes examining her. She was flushed and breathing hard, yet her nipples were as hard as he had ever seen them. A glance south confirmed that she was wet, very wet.

She liked this... and I will give her what she likes. He moved back on top of her, catching her hands as she tried to repulse him. He pinned her arms above her head and moved on top of her. She tried to close her legs, but he pried them open with his. He shifted up, and the tip of his cock brushed her wet pussy. She let out a horse moan, then cut it off. She was panting hard and her eyes were wide. He shifted again and the tip parted her labia. She let out an animal cry as he thrust, and sank deep inside her.
 
Every touch sent her higher and higher but she wanted to also push his buttons as he had done her own.

She was so hot for him, so very wet for him, so needy and ready for his cock, but sometime you had to have a touch of control as well, if you wanted to be playful, though it was killing her to wait for his cock to be inside of her.

His hands felt good on her small yet firm breast. She smiled down at him seeing the want and the need in his own eyes.

She almost giggled out loud at the look on his face, but she had to at least look like she was serious. She loved hearing him laugh, it was so carefree, and made him look even sexier when he did so.

She scooted herself back and chanted a few times coffee, yet she was so turned on by this. Her heart was pounding, her pussy was aching.

She didn't get very far from the bed as he scooped her up and then pulled her back to the middle of his bed.

She couldn't help but bite her lip as he flipped her on her back and then moved atop of her. She giggled and told him no you don't, and slightly pushed him away.

She bit her lip at the way he was looking at her. Her nipples were so hard, her pussy so wet, her body ached and ached for him.

Her face was flushed, and she was shaky. This was turning her on, this whole cat and mouse thing, was exhilarating for her.

When he moved back on top of her she sighed when he caught her hands in his own. When he held her hands above her head, she moaned inwardly, this feeling was exquisite.

She then closed her legs, but he was strong and pried them open, the feeling only made her pussy wetter.

When the tip of his cock was at her pussy she shivered lightly. She let out a slight moan but caught herself.

Her breathing was hard and her breast were heaving, her eyes were wide, with what need, desire, longing.

The more shifted the closer his cock got to being inside of her. She nearly screamed when he trusted hard and fast into her, her nails dug into his back, and her eyes rolled in the back of her head.
 
Any doubt in his mind that he was going too far was erased by his first thrust into her. Tessa was drenched, so wet that he heard a distinct 'sloosh' as his cock sank into her. She gave a strangled groan as he pulled partway out of her, then screamed as he slammed back deep. Her body bounced on the bed with the impact and he felt his cock swell further. He actally growled as he reared back again and thrust. Tessa's eyes rolled back and she grunted breathlessly.

He could feel his balls tightening. This was just too hot for him to control. He grit his teeth and unleashed himself. Chris started fucking her, hard, really hard, and fast. Her body bouced violently on the bed beneath him, her firm breasts shaking wildly. Tessa groaned and screamed continuously like an animal in pain and heat. It was barely a minute when he felt her pussy clamp hard on his cock and he came hard, his growls joining Tessa's cries.

It had been a painfully intense climax, and both of them were shaking, looking into the other's eyes, feeling exposed. He rolled off of her, and collapsed next to her breathing hard. She curled up onto him and he embraced her holding her tight, kissing the top of her head.

After several minutes, he cracked a grin, "Now you can have your coffee."
 
When he thrust into her she dug her nails into his hands,the feeling was so different than before and she needed more.

God his cock felt so good inside of her needy pussy. She felt empty when he pulled slightly from her pussy, but was please when he slammed back inside of her and she screamed and moaned all at the same time.

Damn this felt so good, so good she knew she wouldn't last lomg, but she knew she had to learn to control her body as well, she never wanted to find a reason to disappoint him.

Each thrust was more intense, and the way he growled only seemed to turn her on even more. Her mind was at a complete lost, no longer was she thinking about anything she was just feeling, and man did he feel so fucking good.

She loved the power he had over her, more so she trusted the power that he had over her. She was holding herself back, at least for now she was, for how much longer she had absolutely no idea what so ever.

The sounds that they were making was loud and sexy all at the same time. The faster he fucked her, and the harder he pounded her pussy it was all to much and she just couldn't hang on much longer.

Her greats were heaving, and the way he fucked her was so fucking hot, she as suprised she had even made it this long.

The more he fucked her the louder she got. She started to cpmpletely come undone, screaming his name, her pussy tightened around his cock, and she just let go moaning, writhing, digging her nails into his hands, screaming, spasming around his cock as she started to orgasm all over his cock.

This out of all the orgasms he had already given her, probably was the most intense to say the least, her heart pounding and beads of sweat were at her forehead, and they looked at one another, almost as if there souls were laid out for the other.

When she finally caught her breath, and her shaking had subsided she tucked herself in his arms, sated, satisfied and cherished.

She giggled. "I didn't really want coffee." She said leaning up to kiss him.
 
"I feel so deceived," he sighed dramatically, setting his wrist on his forehead.

When Tessa giggled, the hugged her tightly, then continued, "And what about My needs? I was rather looking forward to some coffee when someone was overcome by her desires."

He sat up, pulling her up with him. He gave her a quick kiss, "C'mon, let's get some brunch."

He rose and found a robe for her. It was a bit large, leaving a V neck that threatened to expose a breast at any moment. He smiled as he put another robe on, which fit my better. They padded to the kitchen and proceeded to cobble together breakfast. Tessa polished off the first cup of coffee as they were cooking, and a second as they ate. When she poured herself a third, Chris chuckled, "I thought you didn't want coffee."

Tessa giggled again, "guess I lied."

Chris shook his head, "Oh Tessa, Tessa, Tessa, I would never have gotten away with that growing up. Lies in my parent's house guaranteed a spanking."
 
She giggled at him, and she realized she had never smiled as much as she did when she was with him, and then the feeling swept through her that she loved him... She didn't know if she was in love, but she knew she loved him... She would have to talk to him about that later.

She loved being in his arms, she felt safe, loved, wanted, cherished, and so many other things she just could not even begin to explain.

She raised her eyebrows and laughed... "I think it was your desires, that halted our coffee break." She took a deep breath and grinned softly at him.

She smiled as he he sat up and then pulled her up with him. His kiss was quick, and when he mentioned brunch, she realized how hungry she was.

She loved watching him move around, he was so sexy, and always so,sure of himself. She smiled as he handed her a robe, and she pulled it on, it was comfortable, like him.

She was slightly disappointed when his fine naked body was covered. They walked to the kitchen together, and where she first felt uneasy in his place, she now felt comfortable.

She didn't realize just how much she needed coffee. She grinned at him comment, and bit her lip as she started sipping her third cup of coffee.

She giggled.."I guess I lied." She said a twinkle in her eyes. She watched at he shook his head before he started speaking once again.

When he mentioned a spanking she giggled..l but noticed he was rather serious. She didn't have parents so she couldn't account for that, she was never hit by foster parents, just mentally... But she was always a quiet kid and teenager so she never really needed spanked.

"Maybe you should then." She said surprising herself in a small voice.
 
"Maybe I should," Chris replied in disbelief. Had she really said that? Had she really invited him to give her a spanking? He looked at her, appraising her all over again. What if....

They were seated at the kitchen table, at an angle from each other. He backed his chair from the table slightly, then leaned and reached over, taking the lapels of her robe in his hand. He pulled Tessa from her chair until her face was inches from his. She was leaning over, her hands on his thighs, as he spoke, low, trying to keep his arousal under control, "Be careful what you ask for girlfriend. *I* just might like it."

He could see her tremble, then collect herself, saying softly, "I did lie to you."

He held her gaze, saying firmly, "Just remember Tessa, if I ever go too far, the safe word is Red. Say Red and I will stop whatever I am doing, immediately. Understood?"

Chris watched her nod, then settled back in his chair, "You lied, and you will be punished."

He released her, ordering, "Take off your robe."

His cock, which had begun hardening the moment she had said he should, now throbbed as she disrobed, the looked at him, flushed, scared.

He positioned his legs away from the table, "Now lie across my knees."

Tessa moved onto his lap, and draped herself over his knees, her arms and head over one leg, her legs over the other. Her breasts hung between his legs, her ass vulnerably displayed. God, she had such a great ass!

He rested his hand on one of her cheeks, and felt her jerk. He raised that hand, and heard her suck in her breath in anticipation. He waited a second beyond that, and then brought it down hard. Whack!
 
She tried to hide her smile at his comment, what the hell was she thinking.. Then she realized what she was thinking.

She wondered how far he would go, how far she would allow him to go, then she knew she would let him go as far as he wanted... For she wanted it too.... She didn't really understand however what it was...she knew he had different taste, he had told her that at the beginning she just didn't know how far or what it really entailed.

She basically told him she needed a spanking. The way he looked at her sent shivers up and down her entire body.

She bit her lip,as she so often did when nervous, or unsure of what to say or do. She watched as he scooted slightly away from the table, and when he leaned over and took the lapels of the robe in his hands, she could hear her heart racing. When he pulled her up by the robe ties, she looked at him when her face was only mere inches from her own, but she didn't say anything just yet.

The position she was in for a moment was awkward, and when he spoke, she didn't know if she was turned on more by the way the tables had turned.. Girlfriend.. Was that what she was, she wasn't sure but she knew she liked hearing him say it. And when he said I might just like it, she felt her cheats heaving.

She found herself for a moment a shudder or a tremble go through her, she wasn't scared, or maybe she was, she wasn't sure what it was she was feeling.... But she spoke her next words in a shaky voice... "I.. I did lie to you." She was a grown woman, yet she felt she needed this.

The way he was looking at her was so intense she felt like they could set her entire soul on fire. Safe word she thought, what the hell was a safe word.

She took a deep breath but slowly nodded her head in agreement, sometimes she felt as if he had to teach her everything.... Maybe that was a good thing she thought.

She watched him as he let her go slightly so he could adjust himself in his chair. When he told her she'd be punished, she shivered slightly when she then removed her robe carefully letting it pool to the floor.

She had so many feelings running through her, and yet she told him to do this, perhaps needed him to do this. Her face paled slightly and she had to admit she was a little scared.

She was shaking as she did as he told her, and laid across his knees. It was a strange feeling being across his knees. She took a deep breath and knew she had to calm herself.

When his hand touched her bare ass she slightly jerked. She took a deep breath at what was to come next.

When his hand met her ass, it was harder then she anticipated and she let out a gasp but didn't make any attempts to move.
 
Things had changed. The moment he felt his hand impact the far cheek of her ass, he knew things had changed between them. He let his breath out slowly, his hand resting. He raised it again, and brought it down with equal force on the near cheek. The shock radiated along her glut, into her lower back. Again, she had gasped, and her breath was fast, but she didn't say, "red."

His hand raised and began to move in an even rhythm, striking each cheek, back and forth, just fast enough that she wouldn't recover completely from the shock, but slow enough that she felt each spank distinctly. Back and forth, ten swats in all.

He stopped, resting his hand. Her cheeks had started to turn pink. God, what an amazing sight! She was shaking on his lap, whimpering. His own breath was ragged, and his cock painfully hard. It was then that the scent entered his nose, the unmistakable smell of her arousal. His eyes went wide. He slipped his hand from her cheek and down between her legs. Tessa was drenched, her juices slowly seeping down her legs. She jumped when his fingers slid along her furrow, and inarticulate moan coming from her lips.

He raised his hand, and brought it down harder. The same pace, but harder. 2, 4, 6, 8, 10. Tessa was trembling uncontrollably on his lap. Chris slipped his fingers between her legs again, sliding over her astonishing wetness, and started to caress the soft nub of her clit. Tessa groaned like she had been wounded, and then shrieked in orgasm, writhing on his legs.

Chris was breathing like a blast furnace, impossibly aroused by this. Even as Tessa was still climaxing, he pulled her off his lap onto the floor. He dove after her, jerking his robe open, guiding his cock into the Tessa's pulsing cunt.
 
She knew now there was no turning back, and she had a safe word, whatever that actually meant. The first slap shocked her more than actually hurt her, she had asked for this after all.

She heard his own breathing, slightly hitch as he stopped for a moment. She slightly jumped when his hand slapped her ass once more.

The hardness of the slap this time, shocked her throughout her body. She refused to use the safe word, no matter how much it would hurt or how forceful his hand might be on her delicate ass, she wanted to please him in every way possible.

He starts picking up his pace, and she was feeling so many different things, pain, pleasure, even perhaps embarrassment for the sheer fact she didn't think she should feel any kind of pleasure at all.

She wasn't sure how many slaps in all, she hadn't been keeping count. She sighed when he stopped momentarily. Her ass was burning, yet she could feel her nipples begin to tighten.

She felt her heart racing, and her body slightly shaking, she didn't know if she was whimpering in pain, or because of what she was feeling.

The only sounds in the room was there breathing, and then the spanking of her ass. She felt her pussy tighten and her clit was aching, and she was so wet she could feel it against her legs.

She gasped when his hand was at her pussy. She took a long deep breath, who the hell got turned on from a spanking! Apparently she did.

When his hand started to rub slightly she moaned... She was feeling way to many things at one time. This Time his slap on her ass was even harder than it had been before, she slightly jumped again at the force of the slap.

It was the same pace, but much harder. Again she lost count once more. She was shaking and gasping on his lap.

When his hand moved down to her soaked pussy this time his finger found her sensitive clit, she felt her desire mounting.

Her ass stung, it had been painful, yet out of nowhere she was so turned on by the feeling of his hand spaking her that she couldn't much longer control her body, her body became his.

She let go, and was screaming, moaning, and writhing in his lap. She gasped as he pulled her from his lap while she was still cumming and then pulled her to the floor, her ass was sore, as she was laid on the floor.

Quickly his cock found her pussy, and she then moaned loudly once more cumming around his cock hard and fast.

She started moaning his name over and over again.
 
He had to fuck her. He had to fuck her NOW.

He had intentionally forgotten how much he had enjoyed spanking, dominance, force. But Tessa had somehow pried that door open, and he couldn't close it again. The animal had broken its leash and wouldn't be denied.

The floor beneath Tessa was hard, so when Chris thrust into her, there was no cushion save her body. His slammed deep into her. It felt like it was deep than it ever had. He heard her moans in his ear and he started fucking her hard. Her cunt contracted around him as he second climax took her. He heard his name being moaned repeatedly as he started to cum. He howled inarticulately as he kept ramming into her, Tessa's body bouncing on the floor, his cock pumping his seed deep in her.

A haze descended on them both as they slowed. He 'awoke' to find he had pinned her to the floor with his cock, 'nailed her' so to speak. He looked at her, hopeful that he hadn't hurt her. "Tessa?" he asked softly, "I... are you ok?"
 
The way he fucked her now was harder and faster than he had fucked her before gone was the gentle way he made love to her, and yes she wanted it she wanted him to let go and be hisself sexually with her.

Her head was whirling and she was seeing more and more of the real Chris, not that she hadn't already seen the real Chris, but this was his dark side,and she had asked him for it.

She was losing her mind she thought to herself as her nails for a moment dug into the floor. She liked the way he was looking at her, like she was the only woman in the world that he ever wanted to fuck.

The floor was hard, and her ass was still sore from his spanking, so it did slightly hurt when he slammed his cock deep inside of her.

His cock felt like it was made for her, her pussy always welcome it like a glove. He was so deep inside of her, and she was suddenly losing her resolve once more.

The harder he fucked her the louder he made her scream and she found herself wrapping her legs around him to pull him even closer to her, her nails now digging into his muscled back.

She couldn't hold out any longer, as she screamed and moaned and came all around his cock. She was screaming his name, if he had neighbors, she was sure they had to have heard her, she defiantly was not quiet when her orgasms took over her.

As he started to cum his cock when as deep as it could go into her pussy, and she was panting and moaning and whimpering all at the Same time.

She blacked out momentarily.. Thinking as she did how intense and amazing that was. She didn't want to move as she started coming to.

When he said her name her eyes fluttered open and she found herself blushing, yet smiled at him. She bit her lip, a dead give away that something was on her mind.

"I'm ok, Chris, maybe a little sore but I am okay." She said her heart pounding, and she was okay, confused maybe of why his spanking her had the effect it had on her.
 
"Good," he breathed, relieved. She had smiled at him, and blushed, so he had not gone over some line. He had had one woman stalk out on him after something like this, threatening to have him arrested for assault.

He didn't want to move. It felt so natural to be joined to her. But they were on a tile floor. He eased out of her, his cock making a popping sound when it left her cunt. He back off, saying, "the floor can't be comfortable."

He got to his knees and pulled her to a seated position. He rose and pulled to a standing position. Immediately, he wrapped his arms around her, at a loss for words, "I... hope that was.. ok for you. It isn't something I've done... for a long time,.. and I forgot .. how powerful it can be."

When he heard her reply, he squeezed her harder, "I would never hurt you.... well, I mean.. hurt you hurt you.... I would never do you any damage."

He eased back, holding her shoulders, looking softly at her, "I love you."

And he did. With each passing encounter, he found in her so much of what he craved in a relationship, in life. And with each passing hour, he knew more that he did not want to live without her.
 
She seemed worried that she would say something else but she shrugged it off. She was sexually sated, and emotionally she realized there wasn't anything she wouldn't do for this man, mentally she was all over the map but that didn't matter right now, all that matter was him.

She was genuinely okay, slightly confused in her own feelings, but she was fine and it's what she had asked for.

She liked looking at him as his cock was still lodged in her pussy. She felt safe with him, she knew she was safe with him.

She was thinking to much, maybe it shouldn't matter that she enjoyed him spanking her, maybe she should just b grateful for the mind blowing orgasm it had given her.

She felt empty when he pulled his cock from her. She nodded her head in agreement that the floor wasn't comfortable, that and well it was hurting her sore ass.

She smiled when he placed her in a seated position. She watched him move he was so sexy in everything that he did.

She was glad to be in his arms... His words felt as if he was unsure of himself, good for her she thought, he legs still felt like jelly and her body was still shaky from the orgasm he had given her, so yeah it was very fucking good for her.

"I think my cumming twice can tell you how good it was for me." She said and looked up at his eyes and smiled, her face red as she bit her lip.

She knew he wouldn't, it didn't make things less confusing for her, but she whole heartedly trusted him, with her life, she had never trusted anyone this much in her life, and he made her feel things she had never expected or wanted to feel, "I trust you, I know you wouldn't hurt me." She whispered tenderly.

The way he looked at her, made her heart race and her palms sweat.. And in that moment she looked down at the bracelet he had given her, and she realized she loved him too.. "I... I love you too." She whispered the words felt foreign on her tongue..but she really did mean them, and it scared the hell out of her.

She was still looking down finding it hard to meet his gaze momentarily. She was confused by her admission. She was confused by the way him spanking her made her feel. She was confused of what he meant by safe words and that he hadn't done this in a long time, she wasn't sure what this meant.. So many thoughts were running through her head.

She finally looked up, her legs still kind of shaky.. "Thank you " and she meant it
 
"Thank You," he breathed back at her. As he stared into her eyes, wondering what thoughts were running through her head, he marveled at what she had given him, a chance for love and the fulfillment of his deepest desires.

He held her close, the feel of her skin against his so comforting, and sensual. He closed his eyes for a time and they just swayed slightly in each other's arms. Eventually, he opened his eyes and looked about. He grinned, "Well, we've had breakfast and sex that would make more people weep with envy, and its only a bit after noon. What shall we do with the rest of the day?"

When she didn't answer, he held her back a little from him, his eyes wandering down her body. He grinned, "Don't get me wrong. I would be happy to keep you in bed the rest of the day, but thought it might be good for us to get some fresh air."

"Besides," he added, running his hand over her cheek, "I can tell when you are ruminating. What's on your mind?"

He started cleaning up breakfast, sighing as they both put on their robes again. His heart was feeling expansive. She could ask anything of him, and he would have given it.
 
Back
Top