nudist RP

With Harold so close, andi thought she'd try something a little more intimate, and keeping her feet folded under her she raised her hands to either side of the headscarf, a movement which pulled the coat fully open.

Again she paused, then put the sunglasses back on and repeated the gesture.

Next she stretched her legs out in front of her, ankles crossed, and repeated the movements again.

Once that was done, without adjusting her coat, she took off the glasses and asked, "Any specific poses you want to do, Harold?"
 
"Poses on my scooter, please!" Harold says smiling, "Maybe, if you don't mind, I can get a good shot for my locker at school. Probably have to tape it to the back wall and not the inside of the door though. Lay on your side with one knee pointing up and support your head with your hand and smile real pretty."
 
Andi did just that, getting Harold to help her get balanced. She tried four basic versions. Sunglasses on and off, each with coat completely open, and closed to discretely cover everything but leaving no doubt that she was nude.

She hoped Harold liked them, and they'd come out ok.

"When can we look through the pictures properly? And did you want to finish up back at your Boss's place?"
 
Last edited:
"Yes, we should be heading back there now," Harold says, "As for looking at them properly, I may not have them until Monday. I'm working this weekend doing pickups out of town. Saturday night I can go over them, Sunday night get some prints made. The boss got this commercial printer. I can do posters if I want. I can bring them to school on Monday."

He reaches down to give Andi a help up.
 
"Hey that's ok, I can wait. Do whatever, Harold, you're the Artist!"

Andi got up, fastened the coat and put the helmet on again, ready for another exhilarating ride on the scooter, thinking through what they might do back at his Boss's place. Something tasteful, but intriguing?
 
Last edited:
As soon as Andi is securely aboard Harold takes off. The large oak tree has hidden from sight a couple of police officers approaching. The scooter in the park is illegal.

"Oh bloody hell," Harold swears. "Hold on tight," he tells Andi over his shoulder.

Quickly turning the scooter around, he heads cross country to the parks boundary and road beyond. Several times having to toot the horn to warn folk walking or sitting on the grass. It's a bumpy ride , that scooter suspensions are not made to take. There is a long slope down to the road and the scooter picks up a bit of speed. The police are long gone. Harold begins to brake and has the scooter down to a safe enough speed to travers the park entrance and escape into traffic.

"Are you alright?" he asks, grinning from ear to ear.
 
"Fuck that was exciting!" andi replied into Harold's ear, "I think I left wet stains all over your seat!" she giggled.

Andi was having the best afternoon she could remember, and hugged him tighter as he made his way more calmly through the traffic. He was really good at controlling this machine, and she knew she wanted to go out with him again on it.

"Thanks, Harold!"
 
"Your welcome," Harold replies laughing.

He keeps to a legal pace to avoid any further notice of the police. Hoping his plate number did not get seen by police or CCTV. Harold actually swings over a couple of blocks and approaches the alley, were the shop backs on to, from the opposite direction of the park. Arriving at the back gates to find them locked up. Harry checks his watch.

"It's after five. All probably gone home," he says getting off the scooter.

Going to the large wooden gates, he pulls a set of keys from his pocket and unlocks the padlock. Then he pushes one side aside. Returning he drives the scooter inside. The yard is walled in very old brick, with lots of wrought iron railings on interior stairs. Harold shuts of the bike and gets off.

"Any pictures you would like me to take of you? I still have a couple ideas but they would be more erotic than risqué. So if you have some poses or something?"
 
"Harold, I'm having such fun. You've done really well. We can do some things you like, and erotic is fine, but I'm not doing sex photos, ok? Naked is cool of course.

So what are you thinking? What does the Artist want to say?"

The setting was interesting, lending itself to all sorts of scenes. The old Brick invited black and white, of course, while the railings suggested prison, and Andi was thinking maybe Victorian workhouse, except they had no costume suitable.

She wondered if that was how Harold saw the place?

And she smiled at him, happy for Harold to direct, ready to try out something she probably hadn't done before.
 
"No sex. It's just that over the course of the day, I've seen pretty much all of you. Including naughty bits. Except for your bum. The coat has covered that," Harold explains, "All nude photos would be awesome. First I was thinking just the helmet and sunglasses and poses actually on the bike."

He stands and fiddles with his camera.
 
"Sure, Harold, I can do that. You can have all nude, partly nude, whatever. You direct, I'll follow. Just be careful who sees the pictures ... I don't want you getting in any trouble," she finished genuinely concerned for him.

Since he seemed to want to start with just her scarf and glasses, Andi slid the coat off and hung it over one of the railings and walked over to the scooter, raising one booted foot onto the rest.

"So how do you want me?"
 
"No sorry. Helmet and goggles. I said sunglasses but I think helmet and goggles," Harry apologizes, "Helmet and goggles toughens the look, I think."

"Sit on the scooter just as if you were driving it. Back straight and look straight ahead."
 
Andi laughed at the misunderstanding, and swapped the scarf and sunglasses for just the goggles up, and sat nude on the scooter, looking ahead, hands on the handlebars, the foot nearest to the camera up on the rest.

"Like this?" she called
 
Last edited:
"Yes, excellent! You look really good," Harold exclaims.

He moves around getting lots of shots from different angles. Crouching down, at one point, has him looking up the length of Andi's leg just managing to get the top of the boot in the shot. It gives a great few of her boobs from below. Her tits do figure in quite a few of his shots. Harold has seen all at this point but...

"Now how about standing at the front of the bike. Keep your legs together and bend over just a bit. Looking more for leg and bum not your... you know what," Harold asks.
 
Andi climbed down, walked round to the front of the scooter and leaned forward to grasp the handle bars, bending at the hips with legs straight and together. He seemed to have a pretty good idea of what he wanted, and she was adoring the attention.

In this position she knew her boobs would be hanging down. Once he'd had time to take a few shots in that position she moved her legs, as if needing to get more comfortable, her feet now as far apart as her shoulders, and she bent even lower at the hips until her forehead was resting on her right forearm.
 
Harold is crouching looking down at his camera when Andi changes position. When he looks up he is treated to the total view. He doesn't take any pictures for a few seconds. Then he brings up the camera and takes the shot. Boots, legs, fanny, ass and tits hanging down. Framing the nameplate of his scooter. That's a keeper, he thinks. And he tells Andi so.

"Wow! That's a keeper," he tells her, "Very, very sexy! The front of my scooter has never looked so good. Framed beautifully."
 
Andi lifted her head and grinned at him.

"Any other poses you want to do? Maybe sitting on the seat again? Or using the railings with the scooter in the foreground?" she suggested, feeling quite sexy.

She stood up and faced Harold, feet apart, and raised her hands to her neck, elbows out as she looked up towards the sky.
 
Harold immediately dashes in and lays on his back at Andi's feet. Another very hot erotic shot is captured, looking up her body.

"You are going to love some of these shots. Well at least I hope you will," he says looking up at Andi's naked displayed body, "You look amazing. I really like this one. You fill up one third of the shot beautifully. Nice pose."

"Looking at those goggles gives me an idea," he says.

In his knapsack of stuff he finds two elastic bands and gives them to Andi.

"Pigtails and flying goggles against metal rails and brick walls, sounds Steampunk to me. What do you think?"
 
"Yeah, sure ..." and putting her hair in pigtails she went over to stand by the rails, hands behind her back, feet together, turned three quarters towards Harold with the nearer leg, her left one, bent.

Since she was naked apart from goggles and white boots, the eroticism was getting her a little heated. Harold didn't seem to mind given the last photo he'd taken looking straight up her legs to her pussy, so she thought she'd try some more blatant open leg poses.

So after a moment's pause, she raised her left foot and braced it flat against the bricks behind her then swung the knee open, to her left.

Next she walked to the rails and threaded her arms through as if chained there, and spread her feet as far apart as she could. And finally for this set, she went behind the railings and put her legs through to the knees but so that her thighs were stretched wide apart, knowing that this time time her pussy would be gaping open. Her arms were also threaded though in a simulated bondage pose.

"Are these ok for you, Harold?" she asked from this position. "Take any close-ups you want," she added huskily.
 
Last edited:
"You are amazing. I think you might have a dark side. Really works well with steampunk I think," Harold says from behind his camera.

He has been taking pictures almost constantly. Moving with and following Andi's movements. He squirms a bit sometime. Crouching and moving around with a hard on can be uncomfortable. Andi's poses have become very sexual.

With permission for close-ups Harold moves in close. He doesn't start with the naughty bits but does work his way down her body with the camera. Moving in close has changed the light and the camera pops up it's flash. Kneeling before Andi's spread knees, he aims the camera. The first push on the button sets off a preflash revealing a glistening of her pussy. Harold smiles and takes the pic. And a few more.
 
When Harold had finished taking all the close-ups he seemed to want, Andi untangled herself from the railings and came round.

"So do you want to suggest some poses that bring out the dark side? You can suggest anything, I won't be offended. I might say 'no' to some ideas, but no suggestion is off limits ... what would you most like to see, Harold?
 
"Any pose!?" Harold asks.

He closes his eyes and seems to think. Is actually fantasizing.

"In my perfect world, you would be laying on the seat of my scooter. Ankles over the handlebars and your head back off the seat. Then photos as you touch yourself all over. Seemingly masturbating on top of my bike. I follow your hands with the camera as they caress your body and..." Harold opens his eyes, looking at Andi, he smiles "your naughty bits. And if this was my perfect world you would have on a short plaid skirt."
 
"Well, I'm kind of in the mood for that, if you really want to ... but we'd need to find a suitable skirt ... or you can try setting it up without the skirt for now ... ?" Andi suggested, liking the direction Harold's thoughts were taking.
 
Back
Top