Three's Company...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Four or more can be fun, too. Let's see some threesomes and moresomes.


I would like to fuck Gauge in the ass while another girl licks her cunt and sucks my dick.
 
Last edited:
Three's Company sucked. Every episode was exactly the same. Not to take anything away from Ritter of course. He was perfect and worked with what he had but couldn't save the show.
Some have pointed to Lithgow carrying an entire show with 3rd Rock but I disagree. He had decent writing and a very solid supporting cast. Ritter didn't have any of that. He had his own talent and Don Knotts who, let's face it was only funny maybe half the time.
No, a terrible show. I'm sorry.
 
right, so how's the printing business?

The problem with your attempted insults, fuckwit is that he simply said he'd like to do it. Same as saying he'd like to win the lottery. He didn't say he would or could, just that it would be nice.
You're an idiot.
 
So, who's dipshit troll/alt are you?

Whomever he is he's really shitty at it. He makes a couple really lame drive-by posts and/or a couple even lamer threads and disappears. A total moron who doesn't have the capacity to launch any serious attack.
 
Whomever he is he's really shitty at it. He makes a couple really lame drive-by posts and/or a couple even lamer threads and disappears. A total moron who doesn't have the capacity to launch any serious attack.

You people live for fights on this place. Seriously, get real up in it ya'all
 
Mr Furley does NOT approve of what's going on in this thread!

Mr.%20Furley.jpg


:p
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top