The SCOURIES reader – for both fans and serious scholars…

Status
Not open for further replies.
SelenaKittyn said:
oh come on Jomar, no self-respecting author wants to be actually PAID for their writing... Scouries would rather have the (decidedly questionable, according to his various complaints!) Literotica scoring system be the end-all be-all of his world than actually have to face a royalty statement showing how well (or not) his work sold in the real world...

that would be, of course, after he was accepted by a publisher...

oh, wait, hell hasn't frozen over yet...

Now that I think about it, our esteemed colleague doesn't view the world as others do - he is already a "bestselling" author here on Lit. So maybe he does see a royalty statement (where others would see a gas bill).

drksideofthemoon said:
Well, I have no desire to be published commercially...where does that put me?

Exactly where you want to be. A well respected author.

Last edited:
SelenaKittyn said:
oh come on Jomar, no self-respecting author wants to be actually PAID for their writing... Scouries would rather have the (decidedly questionable, according to his various complaints!) Literotica scoring system be the end-all be-all of his world than actually have to face a royalty statement showing how well (or not) his work sold in the real world...

that would be, of course, after he was accepted by a publisher...

oh, wait, hell hasn't frozen over yet...

Why aren't your best selling books on Amazon? I mean, you can find most "real" books on Amazon.

Scribbled said:
Why aren't your best selling books on Amazon? I mean, you can find most "real" books on Amazon.

That time will come, and I will be first in line to place an order.

Scribbled said:

and where are Scouries' books? Oh right, he's only written unpublishable tripe, my mistake... :rolleyes:

drksideofthemoon said:
That time will come, and I will be first in line to place an order.

:kiss:

Actually, I quite believe that about you, too, cowboy... in spite of your claims to the contrary... ;)

Actually, I don't think any e- or paper publishers are all that interested in "Jacking Off for Fun and Profit" :rolleyes:

Hilarious

Is this guy actually serious!!! I may be new here but I'm not dumb. Does he think he is that good at stories and if he is then why post a self publicizing thread, and to top that writing DO NOT POST REPLIES in a thread in a feedback section!!! :rolleyes: I still cannot get over the topic of this thread. Each time I read it I cant help but laugh.

Scouries 'SIR' with due respect, GET OVER YOURSELF.

Adi87 said:
Is this guy actually serious!!! I may be new here but I'm not dumb. Does he think he is that good at stories and if he is then why post a self publicizing thread, and to top that writing DO NOT POST REPLIES in a thread in a feedback section!!! :rolleyes: I still cannot get over the topic of this thread. Each time I read it I cant help but laugh.

Scouries 'SIR' with due respect, GET OVER YOURSELF.

ah but he gets all the attention he wants by doing what he does, doesn't he? :eek:

It's like some twisted reverse psychology ploy or... something... :rolleyes:

Jenny_Jackson said:
Actually, I don't think any e- or paper publishers are all that interested in "Jacking Off for Fun and Profit"

No but he could write, "How to Market Yourself in the Most Eye-Twitchingly Annoying Way Possible" without too much of a problem...

SelenaKittyn said:
ah but he gets all the attention he wants by doing what he does, doesn't he? :eek:

It's like some twisted reverse psychology ploy or... something... :rolleyes:
That is twisted... He is making a fool out of himself, fine with me, but why does he have to question other writers abilities?

Last edited:
SelenaKittyn said:

No but he could write, "How to Market Yourself in the Most Eye-Twitchingly Annoying Way Possible" without too much of a problem...
But he's not marketing himself, he said so- he was looking for a quiet corner where he could mumble nice things about himself. Only there are no quiet corners on these forums. There's always someone around.

i'm going to the beach...

D E L E T E D

PLEASE DO NOT POST REPLIES ON THIS THREAD​

Last edited:
scouries said:
(Did you really say I was the expert at self promotion? I’m just a babe learning from the master as I sit spellbound at your feet.)

Then you've learned nothing... :rolleyes:

scouries said:
I yearned instead for Winona Ryder.

OMG... that explains... so very much... :eek:

SelenaKittyn said:
:kiss:

Actually, I quite believe that about you, too, cowboy... in spite of your claims to the contrary... ;)

You continue to inspire me to write beyond my abilities. And I've learned so much from you... :rose:

sweetsubsarahh said:
Well, that's certainly a disgusting thought.

I need to go brush my teeth or take another shower or something.

I feel violated.
Come away from this trainwreck, my love...

I'll wet you down :catroar:

And to think that people accuse ME of being a narcisstic "blowhard" (some idiot named Queersetti from the GB).

I'd like to see this one served up to the GBers. They deserve each other.

sweetsubsarahh said:

I feel violated.

I'll wash your back. :kiss:

And anything else I can reach. :catroar:

sweetsubsarahh said:

I feel violated.

I can't blame you. :rose:

Tink4Fairy said:
this is the strangest thread...

Scouries, take notice! This newbie wrote her very first story for your benefit.

But in her masterpiece "How to Break the Literotica Toplist," how could she fail to mention your incredible talent, especially in the Incest category? Your stories probably made her so wet, she couldn't think straight. But then after her pussy sobered up, she did manage to find some words of praise for the twisted Kitten sisters.

LOL at Harddaysknight's comment on the story. "To reach a top list, write something that your ten buddies will vote a 5 and nobody else will read."

Scribbled said:

But in her masterpiece "How to Break the Literotica Toplist," how could she fail to mention your incredible talent, especially in the Incest category? Your stories probably made her so wet, she couldn't think straight. But then after her pussy sobered up, she did manage to find some words of praise for the twisted Kitten sisters.

LOL at Harddaysknight's comment on the story. "To reach a top list, write something that your ten buddies will vote a 5 and nobody else will read."

LMFAO!!! You're kidding right? PLEASE tell me you're kidding.

Scribbled said:

Have you been drinking anti-freeze again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back