Bdsm Subs Are Frauds

Lol, yeah, your wrong. You don't know me at all. I've been paid quite a bit to watch and profile people. I could watch you in daily life and within half an hour be able to determine your next move in traffic, what your eating habits are like, etc... You don't know me at all. I'm certainly NOT from the Trophy generation and not even gonna Block you for anything. I think your self righteous account of what or how people are is falsely based and stated as much. You come across as an Egotist, and therefore I called it as such. We could go back and forth all day with insults and comparing experience... Still won't change, it's the Impression you gave. You claim people to be frauds, when I believe, you have alot more self centered angst to deal with, and place the blame on others rather than your own faults. I really hope you get your shit squared away before your inner turmoil hurts someone else.

No, my MMPI psychopathology scale is off the fuggin chart, like 75th percentile. So I'm just a liar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y featuring the BDSM SUB FLY GIRLS

Oh! Its now LIT policy for all BDSM doms to wear bicycle helmets with their capes.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I'll add this, just because someone is a Submissive in a relationship, does not mean they have to or ever will be submissive to you. You claim people as frauds, but what have you done to earn their submission? What trust have you built first for them to want to succumb to your will? As an example, my submissive WILL adhere to a direct order from me, but if you gave that same direct approach, you'd likely end up with your teeth down your throat. I've earned her trust and submission. You have not. That doesn't make her a Fraud in the slightest, but based on your previous statements, you would label her as such...
That just doesn't make sense at all.

Oh! Its now LIT policy for all BDSM doms to wear bicycle helmets with their capes.

What? I didn't get a cape! All I got was a Secret Decoder Ring that said to drink more Ovaltine... Ugh.

I didn't call you a liar, and never said you weren't a Dominant person.
My NOT giving a shit meter is off the charts as well, like 1000%

Last edited:
And I'll add this, just because someone is a Submissive in a relationship, does not mean they have to or ever will be submissive to you. You claim people as frauds, but what have you done to earn their submission? What trust have you built first for them to want to succumb to your will? As an example, my submissive WILL adhere to a direct order from me, but if you gave that same direct approach, you'd likely end up with your teeth down your throat. I've earned her trust and submission. You have not. That doesn't make her a Fraud in the slightest, but based on your previous statements, you would label her as such...
That just doesn't make sense at all.

I was born dominant and don't play well with poser doms. I have like zero friends, so I'm not crowing about my charm, but a woman once said of me, and its true, IF I WERE MAROONED ON A DESERT ISLAND (or in a disaster) YOUD BE MY FIRST CHOICE FOR A COMPANION. I'm about as close to Achilles as youll get in this life.

Thats all well and good, and I'd hope your not referring to me as a Poser, but we'll let that go for the time being... Isn't the defined term for a true Dominant, though, also contain the quality of self confidence, and NOT have to boast their exploits? I've never bragged once about what credentials or anything involving God-like ability. Personal ability, and trained ability, yes that, I have... But almost every instance you've stated thus far with me has been boasting of Credentials, Scores, and what others have said. Thats not sounding too self confident to me...
As for Achilles, we're you getting at the fact that a Female will be your final undoing? If so, admitting that would be honorable, but we both know that's not what you meant... Don't we...

Last edited:
Thats all well and good, and I'd hope your not referring to me as a Poser, but we'll let that go for the time being... Isn't the defined term for a true Dominant, though, also contain the quality of self confidence, and NOT have to boast their exploits? I've never bragged once about what credentials or anything involving God-like ability. Personal ability, and trained ability, yes that, I have... But almost every instance you've stated thus far with me has been boasting of Credentials, Scores, and what others have said. Thats not sounding too self confident to me...
As for Achilles, we're you getting at the fact that a Female will be your final undoing? If so, admitting that would be honorable, but we both know that's not what you meant... Don't we...

I decide for myself what words mean.

You cant have it both ways, I have all the stuff that qualifies me to judge you and everyone. I didn't make the standards, I met them. Do you ever read what you write, I say you make it up as you go along. So don't whine I have no qualifications then whine I do. A female tried to murder me when I was 3, she failed because I stopped her, maybe the next one will be competent.

I'm not whining in the least bit. And furthermore, I do reread what I post and your most recent response, before I type. Clearly your understanding or summary of ME is way off, and that's fine. I AM the exception to the rule. Not sure the circumstances of what happened when you were 3, but I am curious how a 3yr old stopped a full grown woman...
Case in point, however, just as much as you point out that I Don't Know about you, you don't know about me.
I never said you weren't smart, I said your perception is wrong. I also proceeded that statement with I THINK, and IT'S MY OPINION. So, with that being said, have you fully understood what almost ALL OF US are saying?
I never said you lied, never called you stupid, never said your statements had no merit, or that you have no basis for your beliefs... But your saying all the subs on here are Frauds, because they won't "listen" to you. Well, tough shit. In every aspect of life, other than forced servitude, there is a basis of honor and respect. You can't argue that. It's been stated time and again, our countless websites, publications, interviews, and audio files... Sorry, buddy, but you can interpret what the words mean all you want, it doesn't make your interpretation the right one.

And, by the way, what the hell is IGGY? Just because I may not agree with what your viewpoint is here, doesn't mean I'd block you or anyone else... I'm pretty sure at some point, you'll have something useful to say that I may learn from, as with everyone on here.

Last edited:
I'm not whining in the least bit. And furthermore, I do reread what I post and your most recent response, before I type. Clearly your understanding or summary of ME is way off, and that's fine. I AM the exception to the rule. Not sure the circumstances of what happened when you were 3, but I am curious how a 3yr old stopped a full grown woman...
Case in point, however, just as much as you point out that I Don't Know about you, you don't know about me.
I never said you weren't smart, I said your perception is wrong. I also proceeded that statement with I THINK, and IT'S MY OPINION. So, with that being said, have you fully understood what almost ALL OF US are saying?
I never said you lied, never called you stupid, never said your statements had no merit, or that you have no basis for your beliefs... But your saying all the subs on here are Frauds, because they won't "listen" to you. Well, tough shit. In every aspect of life, other than forced servitude, there is a basis of honor and respect. You can't argue that. It's been stated time and again, our countless websites, publications, interviews, and audio files... Sorry, buddy, but you can interpret what the words mean all you want, it doesn't make your interpretation the right one.

You don't understand the nature of submissives. Youre garden variety American haus frau. Bitchy, whiny, oppositional-defiant, totally antithetical. I imagine your 'dom' is pussy whipped to do as you want. YOULL DOMINATE ME OR ELSE, BUSTER!

Lol, wow... I AM the Dom. I respect and hold my submissive in a much higher regard than you, or your opinion. If that makes me less of a Dom than you, well, I can certainly take that with Pride. Because I know the dynamics of our relationship, and you do not. I don't need to force her, she wants to. There's a huge difference.

Lol, wow... I AM the Dom. I respect and hold my submissive in a much higher regard than you, or your opinion. If that makes me less of a Dom than you, well, I can certainly take that with Pride. Because I know the dynamics of our relationship, and you do not. I don't need to force her, she wants to. There's a huge difference.

Its never about regards or attitude, its about performance. I'm the Mister Miyagi of Doms.

miyagi.jpg

I was born dominant and don't play well with poser doms. I have like zero friends, so I'm not crowing about my charm, but a woman once said of me, and its true, IF I WERE MAROONED ON A DESERT ISLAND (or in a disaster) YOUD BE MY FIRST CHOICE FOR A COMPANION. I'm about as close to Achilles as youll get in this life.

And even Hitler had girlfriend...she committed suicide with him.

I'm not sure what your think your comment proves, but it proves to me you are either a crazy troll, or just plain crazy. :cattail:

Guys, If I wanted to see people getting baited by assholes, I would have gone on the YouTube comment section. Can we just make up and agree we hate JAMES?

He is definately a narcissist who wants to bait people into nonsense conversations and obviously the moderators think it's okay.

I did report him for one of his abusive comments but nothing was done

Sam xx

He is definately a narcissist who wants to bait people into nonsense conversations and obviously the moderators think it's okay.

Moderators only make sure (at best) that forum rules are not violated. Trolling people is legal, writing abusive comments, too. The only sad part is that he is really, really bad in trolling and yet people fall for it. Anyway, it's the job of the people to deal with it, by ignoring it.

I read this entire thread, and...wow. Just, wow. I'm utterly amazed at how long this has gone on. :)

Switches must blow your frickin' mind

:D

Thanks for that. I LOL'd for real. :D

:D

Try me, honey bunny. Though I prefer my submissives to have a rudimentary grasp of apostrophes.

Also hilarious. Thanks. ;)

(True dom material is the one that does not yell it's existence, you rarely notice it).

Very, very true.

And people call me a troll.

:confused:

HAH!

James! You had to come to the BDSM Board to get a four pager thread. ;)

Good job!

Does the shit smell more pungent when you stir it over here? Got tired of no responses to your other diatribes?

People...people. Don't feed him. Can you not hear the cackle from under the bridge? On the GB, when he starts this stuff, we just give him a lollipop and a pat on his bald little head.

Now, JBJ, stop giving all the nice people high blood pressure and ulcers. Go home, now...go on. Back to the GB with you. Your oatmeal is getting cold. Otherwise I may have to send Wings or girlsmiley after you.

That was by far the funniest thing I've read all day.

Sam xx

Awwwww

See, its like this: I'm a lot more interesting than you are. You suck.

Back