Names you like to be called. (Such as slut, cumdump, etc.)

My love or My girl or just Mine. Its not so much the words as the feelings behind it. Knowing that when He says it to me He is feeling that connection as much as i am and its words that we don't share with anyone else and it comes from a special place
 
so far.....

Cumslut and sissy are the only 2 he has used so far. I am anxious to see what else comes up.
 
I love when my husband tells me, "he's the only one who can cum in my ass" I know its not name calling. Just really gets me going
 
Kutiya (bitch in hindi)

Its such a dirty, abusive, taboo word, it immediately makes me feel like his property...

Oddly, I enjoy the abuses in english as part of our life, but when he abuses me in hindi, it just makes me feel a thousand times more dirty and depraved :devil:
 
dsf

For me .. "cock whore" , " anal whore" , "slut" or when I'm told i "can't get enough cock"
 
As a submissive during play, I like most names so long as 'my' is placed in front of it- phrasing it in a sense that whatever you're doing is ever-endearing yourself further to your dom is really where the connection/ good feeling exists.
 
I am a guy, and when I submit to my mistresses I love it when they call me names, sometimes feminine names.

I have been called a kutti (bitch in Hindi), a pussy, a wimp, a cuckold. They would also call my penis names, such as "mini dick", or "dicklet", or "small wonder". And of course, slave and slutboy were common.
 
There is no cure for your insecurity.

How could you consider this insecurity? This is allowing someone to have complete control and ownership. It's a form a passion and possession, to have so much emotion for someone that nothing means more that to claim them. There is no insecurity in this, if anything it shows complete and utter trust.
 
"Good girl," softly with a hand running through my hair.
"Mine!" growled low in my ear.

others are nice, but those are my favorite by far ^///^
 
as a sub male

as a sub male im embarrassed to say I love being called a 'sissy' why does it turn me on? im not sure
 
Daddy wasn't for calling names but then one day he called me "my slut." He thought it was degrading even though I was his submissive but he saw how I responded. Loved when he would call me that as he looked into my eyes.
 
My all time favorite would have to be kitten since it described me impeccably. Although I'm not sure it'd feel the same if another person used the pet name.
 
Slut, cum dumpster, whore, sex slave.. I can't think of anything that is offlimits
 
On line, phone master calls me his cunt, his whore, his cocksucker, his slut. and I don't mind with the his in front of it but if someone just calls me that I don't like it. When he calls me that it is an honor although when we talk about making love he says he doesn't make love to cunts, whores, cocksuckers, sluts, or subs. So why and he can't tell me. Although I get the idea he would make love to a virgin. But would a virgin make love to him. This is a quandary to me. He admits there is a difference between fucking and making love but I am not good enough to make love to in theory, since we have never met and only talk on line or phone. He says he want an romantic intimate relationship but apparently not with me. I guess that says he doesn't respect me very much. So does he when he calls me his slut, his cunt, his whore, or his cocksucker? Course this way I will never have the orgasm I seek. I really fear I will die never having experienced the most wonderful experience a woman can have. I did have contact with a Dom who said he wanted me for a sub, mistress, lover, and friend and he wanted a romantic intimate relationship. However when he wanted me to meet him in a city 60 miles from here he got angry when my car would not start so I could get there and my son would not let me use his car that day. So he told me we shoudl part ways. Then he came back and told me to get to Des Moines on a specific date and we would see where it lead. One thing led to another and he was going to get me a bus ticket but two days later when I asked about the bus ticket. He finally came back with good bye, I don't have the time or inclination for this. I never should have tried. He wanted instant respect and commintment from me and we had not even met yet. He got mad if I didn't or wasn't able to respond immediately after he sent me email but never responded to mine. Got mad because I refused to engage my son in a sex act, got mad when I went to the chapel at the Truck Stop and seemed to get mad at most things I said. So he wasn't right for me. If I have to walk on eggs with a Dom he is not worth it whether he calls me his whore or not. He wanted a lady yet he called me whore. Once he even called me his little girl and I corrected him that I was a woman, destitute, but a woman. Anyway his abrupt goodbye is it. I won't talk again if he comes back to me a third time.
 
I usually like a combination of praise and degradation, like being called a good cockwhore or something along those lines. Once I was told to keep licking like a good doggycunt and oh my god that was my favorite! Totally took me by surprise.
 
Back
Top