Masturbation Denial

my Master knows i love to masturbate several times a day but only allows me to do it a few times a week... and then only in His presence... This is really hard because i tend to cum just from having His cock in my mouth and i have to be careful not to so much as let my cock brush against my thigh or else i start cumming... the same for when He is fucking me... On the upside when He does finally allow it i cum buckets and then get to lick it all up!!... after i have gulped down His spunk first, of course
 
days,months,years?

I am currently a sub in training. I am being denied from touching myself, and have not had an orgasm in 8 days. Has any other sub had this experience? And if so, how did you cope?

in my opinion, masturbation denial, what includes of course orgasmn denial is not possible without a chastity device, if it is expected over a long period. no brain can keep his hands from stroking the own pussy or cock, if only forced by words.
 
I am not a fan of masturbation denial/ orgasm denial. IMO, far to many dominants choose this method of control because it's easy (for them).

The theory/ reason behind masturbation/ orgasm denial is that it somehow turns a woman into a hyper-sexed, cum-on-command, nymphomaniac. I mean, gosh, take away a woman's ability to climax of COURSE all she'll think about is sex! And if all she thinks about is sex, of COURSE it's turn her into a raging sex pot, [that will do anything her dominant wants].

:rolleyes:

What doesn't get talked about very often, is that this whole "ZOMG denial = hawtness" doesn't always happen. Sometimes [raises hand], the person being denied simply diverts all that sexual energy elsewhere. And sometimes [raises hand], if the "denial" goes on for long enough, it screws up ones ability to masturbate/ orgasm, period.

Soooo... my personal opinion, is that masturbation and/ or orgasm denial should be approached as "edge play", with everyone involved both knowing it might not turn out the way they think it will, with a plan for what to do if it doesn't.


I have always seen it more as a Domme/sub play. I know some Dommes that play in this space. I posted some videos a month or two back on this.

Why would I want to deny a sub partner the pleasure that I want to rip through her, so many times she begs for no more.
 
If no one cares if I do it or not, I don't care either. I've gone months without masturbating.

However, if someone directs me to do so, or forbids me, I'm hornier than a hoot owl. Masturbation "Delay-al" is something I crave and enjoy.
 
My Daddy hasn't stopped me from masturbating, but He did teach me to acheive some mind blowing orgasms through edging and orgasm denial for limited periods of time. I thoroughly enjoy when He plays with me this way.
 
It's interesting to see the full gamut of reactions from 'it's needless cruelty' to 'love it!' Just shows how it really is different strokes for different folks.

If I don't have sex for more than a few weeks, I stop wanting it BUT that doesn't stop me wanting to masturbate. When I first got together with my OH however, he put me into indefinite chastity and enjoyed watching me squirm so much, I think he probably kept it going far longer than he originally planned! We were living in different cities at the time so most of it was based on trust but I was enjoying the nervous burning so much that I didn't cheat. We stayed at each others over around half of each week and the terms of the chastity covered both masturbation and orgasm denial. He ended up releasing me after a few months, but given that he made it his one burning aim in life to send me over the edge during that time, we probably had the hottest sex then than we have had since. I certainly never got the clarity of thought that has been mentioned on here, but neither did my libido disappear. Thanks to the very regular sex I was getting, I was more the nervous, twitching, raging libido, sexual-contact-craving woman that pokes her head over the parapet every so often for many of us.

With edge play like this (and I agree that it is edge play), you need to know your own body and mind, their desires and their limits and this usually only comes with both age and experience. It also comes with the need for a great deal of trust in and understanding of each other. While my OH and I had only been together for a few months when we did this, we had been friends for far longer.

He sometimes threatens to put me back into it but, given how much effort he has to put into it to make it work, he hasn't yet. I can but dream :D
 
Back
Top